[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

15 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

Hi ORANGE PRINCESS!!!! i'll visit this thread more often..

I'm Pier (Angelie)! from Philippines and I've been a SHINHWA fan since 2007.. 

although i don't trust my memory if you have questions i'll try to give you an answer as I can remember, im sure someone will correct me hehehehe!! Pangawayo!!!

Whoaaa... You're Shinhwa fan since 2007...? It makes you are my Senior then... Sunbaenim~~~ *bow*

To be honest I have a lot of stupid question about Shinhwa but since I'm a little bit ignorance then I just ignore all bad rumor about them hehehehe.. No bodies perfect after all..

Please visit us often, Sunbaenim~~~ 

• Like 2

170118 ‘WEEKLY IDOLS’ SHINHWA, 20 YEARS OLD IDOLS CHAOS, ‘A HIT’

’Weekly Idols’, Shinhwa’s charm has exploded.

On January 18th, Shinhwa appeared on MBC Every1 ‘Weekly Idols’ as guests.

On this episode, Shinhwa brought the whole package - from the opening dance to the mashups, random play dance, and the clever jokes.

Their presence was that of idols with 20 years of experience. The members introduced themselves one by one with unique dance moves. Kim Dong-wan showed off a handstand that impressed the studio. Shinhwa suddenly danced together closing the stage.

Shin Hyesyung, Daesang winner of “Weekly Idol Awards” (purely based on luck), seemed taken aback by the staff, who insisted the winner must treat them dinner. Nonetheless, he treated everyone with coffee and cakes, earning a round of applause.

Shinhwa dancing to their hit song mashups brought back memories. Calmly going through the old dance moves, Shinhwa impressed the viewers.

However, the random play dance corner brought out the chaos. Starting from Eric forgetting his moves, the members started to lose composure. In search of an escape goat, Eric and Shin Hye-syung faced each other in a dance off in order to avoid a smack to the head. In the end, Shin Hye-syung lost and got smack on the head.

It only got more difficult. Even the solo songs from each member were used, to which the members reacted brilliantly. Eric and Shin Hye-syung had another face-off in an attempt to avoid the penalty imposed upon the loser. At Andy’s strike to the Adams apple, Eric lost this battle.

The fun spilled over to the call center segment. Shinhwa downright refused a fan’s request for an acapella. Their subsequent attempt at The Beatles “Yesterday” crumbled with the terrible harmony. On the 2nd request from the call center, whose butt is the prettiest, Lee Minwoo and Junjin showed off their bums. Later, all the members turned around showing their back to the camera while checking out each other’s bottoms, creating a hilarious scene.

[Seo Jang-won, SportsSeoul]

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

tumblr_inline_ok4zm9px1u1qcufwd_540.jpg

Source: http://ericmun.tumblr.com

• Like 4

Shinhwa Self-Disses Their Costumes And Picks The Most “Affectionate” Member On “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”

070916_shinhwa_01-1

On January 22, veteran idol group Shinhwa made an appearance on the KBS music variety program “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook.”

During the show, Yoo Hee Yeol opened an advice segment where he would introduce a question from an “audience” member born in the new Year of the Rooster.

The “audience” member, whose nickname was “Dong Black Hole,” turned out to be Kim Dong Wan of Shinhwa! Yoo Hee Yeol commented to Shinhwa, “I had no idea one of your members was called ‘Black Hole.'”

The “question” that Kim Dong Wan was seeking advice for turned out to be on his love life, with Yoo Hee Yeol reading, “For 20 years, he has been trapped in a man cave and his love cells have died out.”

Eric Kim Dong Wan

Meanwhile, Eric went on to self-diss their costumes for the performance as “dried seaweed.” “The silver parts are like sesame oil [spread on the seaweed] and the thing around our necks is definitely seaweed,” he said.

Perhaps as a result of his words, his members picked him as the most “affectionate member, saying, “He’s good at showing his affection. Especially through swearing,” and added, “He’s also very touchy-feely.”

Source (1)

Source https://www.soompi.com

• Like 3

Watch: Shinhwa Wins “Inkigayo” With “TOUCH”; Performances By Seohyun, SEVENTEEN, And More!

Inkigayo

Congratulations to Shinhwa for winning first place with “TOUCH” on SBS’s “Inkigayo”! Second place was Akdong Musician with “Last Goodbye,” while Bolbbalgan4 came in third place with “Tell Me You Like Me.”

This week’s performers include Seohyun, Akdong Musician, SEVENTEEN, Hello Venus, NCT 127, Niel, SONAMOO, Cosmic Girls, CLC, and more!

This is also the last week for Kim Min Suk, Gong Seung Yeon, and TWICE member Jeongyeon to MC for “Inkigayo,” as the three were reported to be stepping down from their positions as hosts.

Watch the full episode below!

Winner announcement

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com

• Like 4

Shinhwa wins #1 in 'Inkigayo' + performances by NCT 127, Seventeen, AOA, and more!

AOA,Hello-Venus,Girls-Generation,Seohyun,Shinhwa,TEEN-TOP,Niel,VIXX,Ravi,Seventeen,akdong-musician,december,sonamoo,clc,cosmic-girls,nct,mixx,nct-127,bolppalgan4,varsity,i

Inkigayo' aired its latest episode with energetic and fun performances from your favorite idols, along with MCs Gong Seung Yeon, Kim Min Seok, and TWICE's Jungyeon.

On this episode, Niel came back with "Love Affair", and CLC came back with "Hobgoblin". Girls' Generation's Seohyun had her solo debut with "Don't Say No".

As for the winner, Shinhwa, Akdong Musician, and Bolppalgan4 were nominees, but in the end, Shinhwa took the #1 place with "Touch"! 

[OMIT]

[Shinhwa]

Full article: http://www.allkpop.com

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, innasalvatore said:

Whoaaa... You're Shinhwa fan since 2007...? It makes you are my Senior then... Sunbaenim~~~ *bow*

To be honest I have a lot of stupid question about Shinhwa but since I'm a little bit ignorance then I just ignore all bad rumor about them hehehehe.. No bodies perfect after all..

Please visit us often, Sunbaenim~~~ 

hahaha!!! nooooo...now I feel old!  oh? the rumors? i think I know some , wish someone can post the chronicle of friendship here because that'll be a good start for a new fan hehehe.. @Phi do u have that?  well going back though I would suggest for you to ask anything and i'll be happy to give u all my knowledge hehehe.. they are not perfect and that's what I love about them.. I mean I heard grumpiness and all but that's what makes them human right? 

I will,definitely everytime I have work schedule *wink* hehehehe...Just call me Pier or Angelie , I think me and @Phi became a fan around the same time...

• Like 3

Can anybody help me on reading the Inkigayo score chart? My phone translator translates it as

soundtrack,

music store,

sns,

audience vote

Live broadcast count.

Soundtrack I am assuming is streaming since it is low compared to others or is it digitals bought? Music store is physical albums bought? Sns is? Audience vote is the pre-ballot done? Live broadcast count is definitely the phoned in votes because of perfect scores! 

Besides iTunes what are other ways to buy Shinhwa songs digitally?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, moca_hanzel said:

hahaha!!! nooooo...now I feel old!  oh? the rumors? i think I know some , wish someone can post the chronicle of friendship here because that'll be a good start for a new fan hehehe.. @Phi do u have that?  well going back though I would suggest for you to ask anything and i'll be happy to give u all my knowledge hehehe.. they are not perfect and that's what I love about them.. I mean I heard grumpiness and all but that's what makes them human right? 

I will,definitely everytime I have work schedule *wink* hehehehe...Just call me Pier or Angelie , I think me and @Phi became a fan around the same time...

Hello Pier.. Well, I think I like Pier instead Angelie since it's more bold and SHCJ knew as bold and loud :lol:

I knew @Phi and she can be a witness in the court about my insanity toward Shinhwa :D but I don't bite... Actually I still think it was Eugene not Shoo the one who dated one of our Oppa, right? I just wonder if why DW put (Fin.K.L) Sung Yuri's photo in his "Kim Dongwan, The First" Also I just wonder about Eric and Yoon Eun-hye since there's photo of them together with Se7en. :tongue:

But since some of them already settle down and have a happy family I don't think it was nice to us to mentioned in forum, hahahaha...

• Like 3

[ON+View] ‘1998 debut’ That Shinhwa is still winning first place in 2017

They’ve been active for a long time, and their popularity remaining the same, these aren’t important. Mother-daughter holding hands and watching their concert together, creating a space where present and past songs can be sung together, that alone gives Shinhwa’s existence its acknowledgement. And they are still immature.

For a 1st generation idol group that debuted in 1998 to stand firm amongst strong juniors in 2017 is truly amazing. Although Shinhwa only promoted for slightly longer than a short 2 weeks, the results and meaning they’ve left behind is definitely not small.

Shinhwa released part 1 of their 13th full album “Unchanging” on 29 November, then completed the album with the release of part 2 on 2 January. Part 1 was like a present, filled with their feelings for the fans, while Part 2 was when Shinhwa started promotions in earnest.

Because promotions for title track ‘Touch’ only ran for 2 weeks, their goodbye stage immediately followed their comeback stage. Even so, Shinhwa won first place on SBS ‘Inkigayo’ for both their comeback and goodbye stages. When receiving the award, the members unanimously said, “It was unexpected.”

In an interview carried out prior to the promotions, Eric had once said, “When we planned our activities for this year, we wanted to promote in a way where we didn’t focus on the results and instead, can convey our gratitude to the fans. Things like fansigns, fan meetings, a domestic tour. This round of promotions we’ll just enjoy ourselves, then kill it next year.”

The way Shinhwa saw it, ‘Touch’ was meant as a repayment for the fans’ love. However, it’s as if the fans wanted to repay such thoughts of Shinhwa, that they poured in more love, and because of that, Shinhwa was able to perform strongly in the live voting portion of ‘Inkigayo’.

Apart from that, Shinhwa has also appeared in various varieties, like KBS2 ‘Happy Together’, MBC Every1 ‘Weekly Idol’ etc, and every appearance had their news dominating the entertainment section on portal sites as well as their names trending on search terms.

Shinhwa held fansigns at various locations, and every fansign had Shinhwa Changjos swarming in, proving the continued firepower of their fandom. Shinhwa also did live broadcasts of them talking, waiting in the dressing room, having a promotions wrap party etc through Naver’s V-app, and showed their honest sides. The fans communicated with them through sending close to 10 million hearts and leaving close to 10,000 comments.

It was the same for the open broadcasts. Despite the cold weather, the fans went to the broadcast stations and thanks to that, Shinhwa’s performances was completed with loud cheers.

On the surface, this doesn’t seem any different from other singers and fandoms. However, things change when you think these were all done by 19th-year idols and their fandom in just two weeks. Shinhwa has continuously tried new genres and created unique performances that no one else can duplicate, while Shinhwa Changjos gives acknowledgement and praise to Shinhwa as artists.

Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo fret over not being able to do better for each other, literally. Every time they restart promotions, Shinhwa quickly catches on to what Shinhwa Changjo want and act to satisfy it. What is lacking will immediately be reflected in the next round of promotions. Shinhwa Changjo are grateful for this consideration and work even harder to support Shinhwa. They work hard so that more of the general public will know that the singers they love are still alive and well.

In Shinhwa’s songs, there is an exactly the same fanchant that is part of all the songs, from years ago till today’s ‘Touch’. The fans shout “Mun Junghyuk, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung, Junjin, Lee Sunho, Shinhwa Changjo!” loudly and without fail. This is the reason why Shinhwa is able to show an explosive synergy in just two weeks. Just like this longstanding fanchant, Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo are inseparable, and the loyalty and consideration deepens as time passes.

Having continued for 19 years, Shinhwa isn’t stopping here. Next month, Shinhwa will release their own reality through Naver’s V-app. They have been on many varieties but this is the first time they’re producing one autonomously and showing their natural selves. On top of that, starting with Taiwan on the 4 February, Shinhwa will hold their ‘2017 Shinhwa Live - Unchanging’ on the 11th at Busan and 25th at Daegu, and have a warm wrap up this Winter.

sr: Enteronnews
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

• Like 5

[Pop Up Music] ‘Touch’ completed by Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo

tumblr_inline_ok85cjXHdH1rb7x3v_500.jpg

Shinhwa has had a meaningful promotions with ‘Touch’ along with their fan club, Shinhwa Changjo,

Shinhwa won first place in the 23rd’s broadcast of SBS ‘Inkigayo’. This is their second consecutive win, following the one on the 15th, and they’ve set a record for coming in first place both on their comeback and goodbye stages. Unfortunately, music show promotions for ‘Touch’ will only run for 2 weeks, and it has ended successfully with Shinhwa’s win on ‘Inkigayo’.

The number one contributor for the ‘Inkigayo’ win is fan club, Shinhwa Changjo. Shinhwa were first place nominees along with Akdong Musician’s ‘Last Goodbye’ and Bolbbalgan4′s ‘Tell Me That You Love Me’. Shinhwa was already first place based on the pre-show calculations alone but they earned the full score for the live voting segment by the viewers and became the clear winners. In the previous show on the 15th, they made a comeback from behind through the live voting scores.

Although the level of contribution from fans is meaningful in every singer’s first place win, what makes it more meaningful for Shinhwa Changjo is found within ‘Touch’ itself. ‘Touch’ is of the future bass genre, and Shinhwa is the first in mainstream Korean music industry to use it as their title track, thus gaining attention. What leaves an impression is that the chorus has no lyrics and is completely filled just by performance alone. The chorus is an important part where the hook or point lyrics are often used to create addiction but it is completely filled just by their own aura.

tumblr_inline_ok85d0I4cl1rb7x3v_1280.jpg

In the chorus, instead of Shinhwa’s voice, Shinhwa Changjo’s voice is inserted. Shinhwa Company released the official fanchant for ‘Touch’ through their official SNS channels after they made their comeback. In the released fanchant, at the chorus where there are no lyrics, there is the fanchant of ‘Mun Junghyuk, Lee Minwoo, Kim Dongwan, Shin Hyesung, Jun-Jin, Lee Sunho, Shinhwa Changjo’. When you watch their music show performances, you can hear the chorus portion being filled by cheers from the fans. It’s made as if the chorus was left empty for the fans.

Shinhwa’s Lee Minwoo conveyed his appreciation to the fans through his Instagram on the 22nd, saying, “Sincere thanks to everyone who gave us their support for the two weeks, which was short, till the end. I’m happy that we are able to end with a win, thanks to everyone. I love you, Oranges.”

Shinhwa meaningfully filled up their short promotion period and will continue to work as a group. They are preparing for their self-produced reality program, slated for a mid-February release. As much as they’ve given their all to appear as a full group on varieties for the fans for this round of promotions, they continue to show they work just for the fans even with their reality program. By fans, for fans, the Shinhwa of fans. It’s the greatest reason why they are idols who have been loved for a long time.

sr: HeraldPop
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

• Like 4

On 1/22/2017 at 3:03 AM, moca_hanzel said:

Checking my mention too late. I saw you found it already :)  I think you became a fan before me so you're my sunbae!! :)  

On 1/23/2017 at 1:53 AM, innasalvatore said:

Hello Pier.. Well, I think I like Pier instead Angelie since it's more bold and SHCJ knew as bold and loud :lol:

I knew @Phi and she can be a witness in the court about my insanity toward Shinhwa :D but I don't bite... Actually I still think it was Eugene not Shoo the one who dated one of our Oppa, right? I just wonder if why DW put (Fin.K.L) Sung Yuri's photo in his "Kim Dongwan, The First" Also I just wonder about Eric and Yoon Eun-hye since there's photo of them together with Se7en. :tongue:

But since some of them already settle down and have a happy family I don't think it was nice to us to mentioned in forum, hahahaha...

I don't think Eugene dated Shinhwa members, though she said she had a crush on Eric before when they were in SM Ent and she said it was mutual but because SM prohibited dating in the same company so it stayed as a crush I guess. Euge

When the MC asked Eugene “At that time if you weren’t fellow trainees, could it have worked out for you two?”, to which Eugene answered frankly, “The feelings were mutual, so it might have been possible.” :)  You can read it here https://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2009/08/15/09-08-14-eugene-confesses-i-had-a-crush-on-eric/

I remember Shoo & Hyesung had a dating rumor but I don't know/remember if it was true or not.   @moca_hanzel Riel (from Shinphil probably know best kekekeke)

• Like 3

170123 SHINHWA ERIC, ‘WEEKLY IDOLS’ MUNVELY… CUTENESS EXPLOSION

Shinhwa Eric became ‘MunVely’ with his lovely cuteness.

On January 25th MBC Every1 ‘Weekly Idols’, Eric’s cuteness that you don’t get to see often will be revealed.

The episode will feature the Shinhwa members challenging Minwoo with their cuteness in an “Aegyo Battle”.

I’m looking for goosebumps-worthy cuteness” said judge Minwoo as he embraced himself for the six 20-year veteran idols’ cuteness challenge.

Min Woo, who is in charge of the amusement examination, put up a unique screening criteria that “I would like to have some kind of charm.” So, I went to the 6-color six-pointed.

Leader Eric surprised everyone with his unexpected question: “So we just let loose?” His ultimate cuteness was unleashed, which contrasts to his other image as a charismatic figure.

The members also competed for the Roco King title with their own brilliant interpretations of Eric’s famous scenes and lines from the hit series ‘Oh Hae-young, Again!’ and ‘Phoenix’, in dialects or Chinese accent.

‘Weekly Idols’ Shinhwa episode 2 will air on January 25th at 6pm.

Source: 10Asia + Translation by EricMun.tumblr

• Like 3

Funny that netizen complained as Eric isn't the only one that not doing active duty :)  And it's not like he tried to got out of it if it wasn't because of the injury he got during the filming of Wolf. Now they know :) 

170123 ‘LEGENDARY’ DRAMA THAT WAS CUT SHORT AFTER 3 EPISODES (SHINHWA ERIC & HAN JI MIN)

tumblr_inline_ok8x90EG9c1qcufwd_1280.jpg

There is a drama that got cut short just 3 episodes into the series. Obviously, it was a hard blow for the staff and actors who were involved. However, when the reason behind such short lived drama was revealed, it became a ‘legend’.

The series is the MBC’s ‘Wolf’ aired in 2006.

The short lived drama series ‘Wolf’ (from January 16 - 23, 2006)  is resurfacing on internet forums and communities as the topic of discussion.

The series tells the story of the male protagonist looking to turn his life around and falling in love with the only daughter of a billionaire after saving her life. 

It all came to a halt due to poor communication on the scene when the stunt vehicle did not stop but ran into the two main actors while filming the life saving scene.

Han Ji-min sensed something was wrong as the car didn’t stop but headed straight to her, and she froze. At which point, Eric shielded her with his own body, breaking the impact.

The two actors suffered serious injuries, especially Eric. He got an injured ankle and lower back disc herniation.

When the accident from the drama set broke to the news, netizens responded positively by saying it was “Honorable”. The comments included “Wow Eric” and “He shielded her, what a man!”

The incident brought to attention the need for more meticulous pre-planning. It is to prevent any further canceling from unnecessary incidents.
Following a series of meetings, the series was canceled after 3 episodes due to main cast’s injury.

kim.hayeon@joongang.co.kr

Source: newsjoins via Naver + Translation by EricMun.tumblr  

tumblr_inline_ok9ck1fkkk1qcufwd_1280.jpg

According to eyewitness at the scene, when realizing the car didn’t stop where it supposed to, Eric had enough time to move himself out of the dangerous situation but he didn’t. He embraced Han Ji-min instead. 

He reassured Han Ji-min that it’s fine right after the crash. And the first thing he asked when opened his eyes was “Is Ji-min fine?”

You can read more about it here  http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/91847032939/throwbacktuesday-20060204-mbc-head-of-talent

http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/119502830754/150519-shinhwas-eric-a-man-of-mettle-asked

And here http://ericmun.tumblr.com/post/121835684014/150612-reason-why-a-celebrity-went-public-service

• Like 3