[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA (신화) THREAD #2

innasalvatore

i can't remember which site i read last night,someone wrote they didn't win because they couldn't attend the ceremony? from what i understand, online voting is 20% and the rest is determined by professional judges. i'm confused...

Yes what OrangeSHCJ is right, though. But I just know the unwritten policy like that. So strange hahahha
Anw, today is the fanmeeting of Minwwo right? i heard it was a superb. Junjin will also have the fanmeeting in jan, i believe

Hyesung Immortal Song 2 Teaser (by

)

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"Shinhwa to release a new album in March for their 15th anniversary

tumblr_meciqbCXKs1r7n2wj.jpg

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/shinhwa-to-release-a-new-album-in-march-for-their-15th-year-anniversary

cikna

said: i can't remember which site i read last night,someone wrote they didn't win because they couldn't attend the ceremony? from what i understand, online voting is 20% and the rest is determined by professional judges. i'm confused...

Ihjj said:

cikna

said: i can't remember which site i read last night,someone wrote they didn't win because they couldn't attend the ceremony? from what i understand, online voting is 20% and the rest is determined by professional judges. i'm confused...

Phi said: Ihjj said:

cikna

hello everybody :) I'm a new shinhwa fan. At first, i just know dongwan, junjin. and hyesung from shinhwa because they were guest at family outing. That time, i didn't really care about them. When I ask my friend, who is shinhwa, my friend said they are include in 1st generation idol club. Then i thought : oh, so they are that old. Time flies, until around maret 2012, they were a lot of news about shinhwa comeback. Again, i don't really care about them. Then, around october, i started donwload SHINHWA BROADCAST, they're funny, really. When i saw ep1, i can't remember their name one by one, even i can't remember who is dongwan, who is junjin, and who is hyesung. So, i just enjoying watch ShinBang without knowing their name.I started searching all stuff about shinhwa, their album, activity, individual activity, etc. And I am AMAZED! When i read about their journey in 14 years until now, THEY ARE GREAT. Truly legend! 14years absolutely not a short time, and they can together forever, remain six original member.I'am 19 years old, i love k-drama, and k-pop. But i cannot easily fall in love with some idol group like other teenagers. My friends confused, they asked how come i like old idol group like Shinhwa, not the other 'young' idol group. I just answered : meh, i don't care, Shinhwa is great.Until now, I am a fangirl just for 2AM and Shinhwa. kyaaaaa, i love them >:D<