Guest myboyRobin

^I love the fact that he sounded so honest and sincere with his answers, and that he was actually very playful towards the interviewer. It looks like he's aware that fans have been speculating about his relationship with his father. It's obviously a private matter and I hope they work it out. I will support him if he actually decides to compose music in the future. Maybe he should accompany Junhyung to see S. Tiger about that lol. Aww he wants fans to call him JS, but no fan does lmao. He must also feel so burdened with his Mozart role, but I believe he will do his best and earn respect for it. Hyunseung fighting!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ucagusla

To whoever translated the interview---> GOD BLESS YOU! :D

I really like reading his interview like that. As if I could see another side of Hyunseung that I didn't know before. He sounds controlled and honest in answering the questions that magically makes me so emotional while reading it. But I'm not too surprised to know that he has this kinds of charms which is always keeping improving himself to step into a higher status as a musician. Because B2ST's Hyunseung whom I know is Hyunseung who is like that. JS I know you can always do what you want cause B2UTIES are supporting you here and there! Keep giving your best! WE LOVE YOU ~~~~~~~~~~ (did I just call him JS?) hehehe

Well yeah, one thing I'd like to know more is... Does he know that he is called as the 4D in B2ST? LOL

Guest candy_01

HI! haha. what have i been missing out? huhu. i really miss BEAST so much! can't wait for their comeback! anyways. saw this picture in our BEAST PH group in FB. pic of yoseob edited with red hair. (cr. francesca mateo :D )

545406_405178409518925_1152138022_n.jpg

this looks good on him! HOT! :\">

i remember i dreamed of yoseob with red hair, but darker red. aaah!! really can't wait for their new looks! :D

and HELLO to all the new members of this thread. :)

Guest _taintedliberty

Ahh, hello people. This twitter account caught my attention & I thought I might share w you guys. The username's @junhyung_search , not sure whether is it opened by any members here, but it post tweets about what junhyung searches online. I'm not sure if whatever that's posted is true or not, but if it is, isn't it a bit like intruding his privacy? At first when I read the tweets I thought what he searches was quite hilarious but after awhile, I realized it's kinda intruding his privacy if the tweets were real. I tried to mention the owner & ask if the tweets were real but he/she didn't reply me. I've no idea what to do or am I just making a big fuss out of it..? :/

Guest HaruJuice

Guys, I was talking to a friend, and she told me something really strange. I hadn't ever heard, but she's saying there were rumours from September last year, about a new boy joining Beast. Before cube trainees were selected for BTOB there was one for Beast. Do you know something about it? I really doubt it and I hadn't heard about it ever, so it might be a lie, but still I want to make sure.
btw hello, i'm haru ♥ i dont write often but I read this thread a lot ♥

Guest shinhdeplol

@HaruJuice: I think I have heard about the possibility of BEAST being a 7-member group before but the rumor didnt come true so I dont care much now hehe.
Welcome to the thread, I hope to see your posts here often :-)

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120619 More scans from B2UTY & BEAST 2nd Official Fan Meeting Mini Photobook
600975933.jpg
6n3vt.jpg
buxsqe6p.jpg
atpulado.jpg
bgr0mm4r.jpg
cni90ruh.jpg
jbdw10af.jpg
qmuty89b.jpg
twqbrrfu.jpg
credits : uhee614@weibo (source), hyunseunghips@twitter reup by mamalumimin@alwaysbeast.net

Guest shinhdeplol

[VIDS] 120619 Cuts of Kikwang on Win Win

watch him dance here <3
C: becuzys @ Youtube
Kikwang was laughing so much in this episode, he must have been having a good time  :x

Guest yeeseob

I agree with Hyunseung so much. I really can't find the reasons that why I love Beast so much. They had the power to catch all the fans heart easily. I can truly feel Hyunseung honesty and sincerity in answering the question. In fact, he had walk a looooooooooooooooog way to achieve what he had today. I can truly feel the pressure that he had for the musical. Somehow, this is his first musical and previously Junsu oppa had done so well on that role. He must feel burdened playing the main character. He actually love someone to call him JS rather than Hyunseung. He has the charms that able to attract people attention even without words. When I was able to meet him during the concert in Thailand, he really shines on the stage. My eyes was focusing on him the whole time. HIs dance movements tells all about him. It must be exhausted for him to prepare for the musical as well as practice for comeback. JS fighting!!!   
thanks so much for translating it =D>

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120620 New photo of Hyunseung practising for MOZART
556644_430405850323391_316519725_n.jpg
Shared by: http://www.facebook.com/B2UTYFUL.B2ST
His hair his hair <33333 :x :x :x Now Im looking forward to some close-up photos ^_^

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120620 More official updates from BEAUTIFUL SHOW in Kobe
6P8vH.jpg
uFhe0.jpg
GYvrI.jpg
xntPn.jpg
KAvzi.jpg
4Nv3Q.jpg
j4HQa.jpg
RICrj.jpg
fephO.jpg
Ecdv9.jpg
hPCuf.jpg     
Via:潘PPPPPPShared by: b2stera @ twitter

Guest ucagusla

BEAST's "Hateful Person" is #9 at gaonchart June 4th week

natinal digital sales ranking

:)

Love day #84 3,483,079 and Troublemaker #194 912,290

photo.php?fbid=451424518208604&set=a.451

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120620 HQ scans of BEAST on Shoemaker magazine
ztbbt.jpg
UeXSE.jpg
txpnx.jpg
SVfRV.jpg
fXeiv.jpg
b3mK9.jpg
credits: hibabyjelly@twitter (source); reup&shared by mega@alwaysbeast.net

Guest myboyRobin

BEAST's "Hateful Person" is #9 at gaonchart June 4th week

natinal digital sales ranking

:)

Love day #84 3,483,079 and Troublemaker #194 912,290

photo.php?fbid=451424518208604&set=a.451

Guest shinhdeplol

On June 29th, Hyunseung will be appearing on Music Bank for a half year special with 'Trouble Maker'

Archived