Guest myboyRobin

Vdxc1.jpg

This is the Top 30 kpop songs for the 1st half of 2012

This is based on total aggregates so far. Trouble Maker is #18 and B2ST barely making the list at #30 with "I Knew It."

Remember earlier in the year, when I was being harsh on B2ST for selling averagely on the 1st 4 weeks? Now that I think about it, yes it was pretty average, but I should of realized that they actually had some longevity to help them out in the long run, thus them making it to the Top 30. Congratz.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120624 Lee Kikwang and IU work together as baby turtles in, 'Sammy's Adventure 2'
2413595892160800040.jpg

IU and Lee Kikwang will be working together as baby turtles.

IU and Lee Kikwang have been casted as dubbing actor/actress for the upcoming aqua animation 'Sammy's Adventure 2'. IU has participated in the theme song for 'Hen that came out to the Porch' before, however this will be her first time as a vocal actress. Same goes for Lee Kikwang.

<Omitted Irrelevant Information>

Lee Kikwang will play the role of baby sea turtle named Ricky, who falls in love with Ella (IU), who was his friend since birth. Anticipation rises as people wonder how Lee Kikwang will portray Ricky, who swims the seas in order to save his loving family.

After Sulli and Daesung's harmony that attracted 1,000,000 audiences in the last movie, there is high anticipation that IU and Lee Kikwang's casting will bring more audiences since many families have been waiting for the second movie.

Similar to the first movie when the characters swam the 5 seas and 6 continents, 'Sammy's Adventure 2' will portray the great escape at the largest aquarium. Ella and Ricky's adventure to save Sammy, who is captured in the Dubai aquarium will begin on August 2nd.

CREDITS : NOCUTNEWS (SOURCE), YONGISM @ B2STRISING.COM (TRANS)

@ iirnii: I'm thinking that they choose Paradise because that song just screams summer (and because BOF is a really popular drama of course), with the way BEAST dressed and the beach scene at the background  :D And one of the other special stages: Infinite & Wonder Girls sang a song about summer too ^^ Now that I think of BOF, I got the impression that Paradise always goes with the beach scene in the film too  ;))

Guest yeeseob

[PHOTOS] 120624 Press photos of BEAST @ the airport, back from Hongkong

1340490824_347021.jpg
201206240753532910_1.jpg

201206240755192910_1.jpg201206240758092910_1.jpg
201206240759492910_1.jpg
201206240752392910_1.jpg
24347022.jpg
1340490471_347019.jpg
1340490364_347018.jpg
1340490759_347020.jpg

^ Hyunseung's bright red hair color is loveeeeee :x :x :x

C: NATE

Guest yeeseob

Vdxc1.jpg

This is the Top 30 kpop songs for the 1st half of 2012

This is based on total aggregates so far. Trouble Maker is #18 and B2ST barely making the list at #30 with "I Knew It."

Remember earlier in the year, when I was being harsh on B2ST for selling averagely on the 1st 4 weeks? Now that I think about it, yes it was pretty average, but I should of realized that they actually had some longevity to help them out in the long run, thus them making it to the Top 30. Congratz.

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120623 HQ fantaken photos of Yoseob @ Music Bank in Hongkong
tumblr_m64n7mUU3u1qzjehuo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_m64n7mUU3u1qzjehuo1_1280.jpg
bcnpsc.jpg
78emd.jpg
http://a.yfrog.com/img738/2041/lm8ci.jpg tumblr_m64mpgJduK1qzjehuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_m64mpgJduK1qzjehuo2_1280.jpg tumblr_m64mu3woVR1qzjehuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_m64mu3woVR1qzjehuo2_1280.jpg
C: as tagged // 아메리카노 @ b-dong

Guest b2st_lover_always

lol… I was a reguler post-er in the b2st thread No 1 and I was kinda lost finding my way to THIS thread No.2.. Anyway glad that I found it.. N hi-eom to my fellow b2utys again!!

Guest myboyRobin

@yeeseob I think you misunderstood me. While the numbers are average in the 1st 4 weeks, I felt that the longevity is more impressive. Thank goodness for the longevity, because without it, they wouldn't have made it.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 120625 BEAST eyes comeback to music scene next month
Top Korean boy band BEAST is eyeing to return to the local music scene soon, according to their agency Cube Entertainment on Monday. 0

"The boys were originally set to make their comeback in May or June, but due to various factors it has been postponed,” a PR rep from Cube told 10Asia in a phone interview.

She added that the firm is positively mulling the group's comeback in July, though the format of their release has yet to be set. 

The latest release of the "Shock" singers was their first studio release "Fiction and Fact," dropped in May 2011, which has produced hit songs "Fiction" and "On Rainy Days." 

The group followed it up with their digital singles "I Knew It" and "Living Without You" early this year. 

BEAST has been focusing on their individual activities such as their taking part in various overseas music festivals, such as starring in TV series and musicals and appearing on variety programs. 

The boys also held their world tour "Beautiful Show," which began in Seoul in February and continued to be held in Germany, Shanghai, Spain, the United States, Canada, Toronto, Singapore, Japan, Thailand, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong and the Philippines.

BEAST, composed of Du-jun, Yo-seop, Hyun-seung, Gi-kwang, Jun-hyung and Dong-woon, has become one of the most popular K-pop acts in Korea by producing their a number of hit songs, including "Shock," "Mystery," "Beautiful" and "Fiction."  

Source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2012062516443408571

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120623 HQ fantaken photos of Yoseob @ Music Bank in Hongkong

185C6E364FE85ABA3453D9
1260B3364FE85ABE2C314D
206485364FE85AC21D5E95
12710B364FE85AC7148F55
C: http://www.yobsession.com // Brownie @ b-dong

Guest ucagusla

120625 Yoseob's Mention Party (TRANSLATION CREDITS TO B2STLYTWEETS @ TWITTER)

@b2uty_srn: Is there anyone who really likes me.. I think even my family hates me to the point I can sense it.. Now I'm starting to think that my friends at school hate me too.. Really I don't want to be like this, but what should I do? I think I might actually go crazy
@itzmeys: Throw away the thought that they might hate you. I don't know about others, but your family really loves you
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@kk0my: I really really really miss you
@itzmeys: Me too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Wish_1001: Something really bad happened today...... I fought with a friend ㅠㅠ What do I do ㅠㅠ
@itzmeys: Apologize first. That's winning
@b970910: I have an exam tomorrow so I studied until 10pm at school! ㅠ
@itzmeys: Good job! It must be hard studying ㅜ
@jsbeast_b1a4: T^T Even when I do send you a mention you probably can't see it because there are so many b2uties ㅠㅠ I'm feeling really down and I need encouragement ㅠㅠ
@itzmeys: Feel better! Bbashong!
@DUDUHNSY: The chance I will get a mention out of those many b2uties is...is...none..Okay I'm really going to lecture nowㅠㅠ I hope that you see this mention and tell me to study hard....^^ Stay well byebyebyebyebyebye
@itzmeys: Study well okay~,
@peachpainting: I guess I can't help but to feel drifting apart when you guys gain more fansㅠ Eh.. But this noona is happy just the fact that our Yoseobie appeared on twitter hehe.. ^______^*
@itzmeys: Don't feel bad ㅜㅜ I will work that much harder!
@1S0L: Oppa I miss you, give us a comeback spoiler ㅠ.ㅠ
@itzmeys: No spoilers.. keke Cheer for us a lot when we comeback
@ruawigns Oppa! I came in the middle of my studyingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI really missed youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI will take my exam well when when you oppas make a comeback I will cheer with everything I got!!!
@itzmeys: Hwaiting!! Do well on your exam!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@2NE1_hj: What does Yang Yoseob mean?
@itzmeys: Pillar Yang, Light Yo, Fire Seob. I'm worthy of my name right??
@B2UTYBANA_YR: I'm using twitter on a 2G phone...My twitter service ends this Friday Then I could only be on twitter through a computer and I'll miss these mention partiesㅠㅠㅠㅠ I don't have enough time to get a mention ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
@itzmeys: Keep this mention well

OMG! WHY DO THEY KEEP MAKING ME PROUD TO BE A B2UTY EVEN MORE?
B2ST IS JJANG AT GIVING FANSERVICE!
I LOVE THEM!
REALLY!! B2ST IS PRECIOUS!

Guest iirnii

Ah, I see.. both of your comments made sense re Paradise cover, thanks @miyachan11 and @hakina. I missed to tie it back to BOF being a KBS drama production AND its summer time now, ahaha.
Baby turtle Ricky has big eyes whilst Kiguana has ^^ eyes..
@myboyRobin, re Gaon Digital Chart for 1H'12, does the up arrow (in red) and down arrow (in grey) means how the song charted the previous month? I thought that since its a half yearly chart then it compares with the previous half of the year (2H'11), but most songs listed here were released this year.. so.. a bit confused. But Trouble Maker still making it at #18, nice..
@ucagusla, the below might make you even more proud ;)
Edit: Ack... sorry, just found this note from http://beastout.tumblr.com/ with regards to the article I've posted.. sorry :/

According to a kfan, the mother of the patient did not want the issue to be uploaded into the news. Hence, I’ve deleted the previous post so as to respect the patient and her family’s decision.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused! && for those who have reblogged me, or retweeted me, it’d be nice if you guys can delete the post/tweet as well. Thank you very much!

Guest myboyRobin

@iirnii The red and gray arrows just represents what the song use to rank on (red for advancing and gray for retreating). For example the gray arrow next to B2ST has a a #2 next to it, meaning they used to rank #28 until Davichi & T-ara, and Huh Gak's songs started to sell a bit better (or is being streamed more than B2ST) and overtook B2ST's former rank, pushing them to #30. Trouble Maker is on the list, because it is actually still selling currently (and still being streamed), despite it being released last year. Trouble Maker's longevity is no joke, it helps that it has become a very popular song.

It's sweet that Yoseob and Doojoon were able to help the fan during a very tough and painful time. I hope she pulls through, fighting!

Guest iirnii

@myboyRobin yup I got that much i.e. what they ranked prior to the charting.. but am not sure rank on as of when. So you are saying it ranked right before the screen cap was taken? Or the rank prior to it was last month's ranking?  I'm used to compare apple to apple when reading trendings or charts at work, e.g. if its a half yearly chart, then the ranking prior to it was the previous half yearly chart, hence my confusion.

Guest myboyRobin

^This chart is just the ranking for this year. The ranking prior to this year is not from last year's chart. The ranking here was compiled since the beginning of this year. The previous half yearly chart has not been added on to this list, because it doesn't count for this year. I know it seems confusing, but just disregard the 2011 half year chart for now, because it has nothing to do with this 2012 half year chart.

Guest iirnii

^ Aha.. so its a live, year-to-date charting, of course. I must've confused the heck out of everyone with my question by pondering too much on nitty gritty details, oops! (Thanks for answering me @myboyRobin :) )
Anyway, as a peace offering, here's slightly old news but I don't think its shared here yet:
[TRANS] ASKED TO 100 IDOLS, “WHO IS THE BEST IN THEIR GENRE”Cr: http://yongism.tumblr.com/
Excerpt:

‘Best singer’Male: JYJ’s Kim Junsu (26 votes), SHINee’s Jonghyun (12 votes), Big Bang’s Taeyang (10 votes), BEAST’s Yang Yoseob (9 votes), 4men’s Shin Yongjae + 2AM’s Changmin + FT Island’s Hongki (5 votes ea.)‘The next Rain to be’Big Bang’s Taeyang (28 votes), MBLAQ’s Lee Joon (19 votes), Park Jaebum + BEAST’s Lee Kikwang (8 votes ea.), 6 idols voted that there was no “next” Rain‘The best male KPOP idol group’
  • DBSK (34 votes), Big Bang (29 votes), Super Junior (21 votes), BEAST (6 votes), JYJ + 2PM (4 votes ea.)

Was hoping to see BEAST voted as one of the team with the best harmony for male category as voted by fellow idols, but ahaha.. these are just fun questionnaires.

Guest myboyRobin

^It's ok you were just curious. Understanding these charts aren't easy, and trust me when I say I'm still learning somthing from watching the charts.

Those polls were decided by the idols themselves. I don't mind not seeing B2ST on the harmonious list, since even the idols have their own opinions, and I suppose B2ST would be too humble to vote for themselves lol.

Archived