Guest shinhdeplol

^ Hello :x I hope to see you more often here in the thread <3
[iNFO] 120614 What is the thing that BEAST members cant throw away?
tpKrG.png
I expected this answer from Hyunseung :)) He loves his fashion items sooo much :X :X :x

CREDITS: BEAST JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB (SOURCE); YONGISM @ B2STRISING (TRANS)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120614 New photo of BEAST for CASH BEE
tumblr_m5k5twZaPW1qc773ao1_1280.jpg
Source; CASHBEE Facebook Shared by; beastout @ tumblr

Guest sima1430291609

hi i'm new here but i want thk all of you for posting this great news and photos.

i have a requst when i was watching thire Interview on win win Yo Seob said that he almost get fired but  a clip save him clip that rain saw.do you have that clip i really want to see that.

Guest myboyRobin

TVXQ, Super Junior, B2ST, 2PM, & more to be featured in ’2012 K-pop Star Entertain Art Show’

Artwork featuring popular K-pop stars will soon become available for the public to see!

Starting June 23rd until August 19th, the Engagement Company, headed by Park Jae Shin, will hold its first art exhibit, titled ’2012 K-pop Star Entertain Art Show’, in the Korean International Exhibition Center (KINTEX) located in Ilsan. The art show will aim to attract both domestic and foreign Hallyu fans with its K-pop inspired paintings.

The artists have attempted to paint realistic, photo-like images of the K-pop stars using the “trompe-l’oeil technique”, a French technique that involves creating an optical illusion so that 2D images appear to be 3D ones. The application of such techniques can be seen in both the 2PM and Son Dam Bi examples provided. The K-pop artists depicted seem to be coming out of the pictures rather than remaining confined within the frames.

There will be three different sections within the art show, including a star zone, a themed zone, and a special zone. The star zone will feature the portraits of 19 artists, including TVXQ, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, f(x), KARA, CNBLUE, B2ST, Baek Ji Young, Im Jae bum, Yoon Do Hyun, Kim Jang Hoon, Huh Gak, and more across a total of 110 pieces. The Engagement Company has made sure to gain permission via signed contracts from the entertainment labels to use each celebrity’s image for the art show.

The special zone will feature pop artists like Mary Kim, Charles Jang, Artnom, and The Jack, who will be presenting K-pop star related pop art projects through this special showcase.

Representatives of the art show commented, “We will provide a special kind of entertainment bordering between reality and illusion for the Korean fans as well as international fans of Hallyu.”

Tickets to the show can be booked in advance at the Interpark website.

Credit to Allkpop

Guest pinkyparamyu

first of all i would like to thank all of the people who keep this thread alive
:-bd                           and secondly im from Pakistan
:)

^ Hi there, welcome to BEAST thread, and hello to all the new comers as well  >:D< , let's all patiently wait and spazz hard for BEAST upcoming comeback  :)>-The thread sure is moving a little bit faster now ^_^
Another photo from Hyunseung's Mozart musical practicetumblr_m5nzkoglDZ1qc773ao1_500.jpgSource; Tang Jun Sang-nim’s Twitter 

Since I didn't see anyone post this ^^

120614  Shock, Talk, Fiction @ MBC Kpop Google concert
Cr: hong02ys, B2utygirls06 @ youtube
Much better camera angle (not that always-zoom-on-the-audiences from the live streaming anymore ;)) ) and better sound too. Not their best perf but it's amazing anyway <3

[sponsor] Kikwang for KELBURN
tumblr_m5o13yZutQ1qc773ao1_400.jpg
tumblr_m5o12toqvL1qc773ao1_400.jpg < The infamous Doopose lolSource: KELBURN homepage

BEAST x Jim Rickey shoes are now being displayed at CUBE cafe as well ^^
tumblr_m5nmwfIQ1p1qc4drwo2_1280.jpgVia bobochachachips

Just checking BEAST fancafe and they're still gaining fans each month (nearly 1k this month). Isn't it amazing, despite the influx of all these rookies and not promoting anything for over a year :-bdTaking this from weibo, cr as tagged9ba6e003jw1dtwq0glbdmj.jpg

Guest Kim Mina

can anyone tell me the name of the shown where Ki Kwang danced DJ got us falling in love again, Hyun Seung => Poker face if I'm not wrongi remember Yo Seob perfomed shock remix with Chae Yeon >"<

Guest myboyRobin

Just came here to warn everyone about a fake article that's stating B2ST's comeback is being delayed. It was started by a troll on the new 6theory forum, and has made it's way into the Hallyu8 forums. Beware of any articles that has no sources, and always wait for confirmations from the company itself.

Guest SHiNG ZHATTAP~ "B2UTY"

is it true that B2ST will be in LA for SBS Kpop Festival
where can i get some full info? 

please please anyone..help me..!!!!

Guest myboyRobin

@SHiNG ZHATTAP

Top idol groups to attend ‘SBS K-Pop Festival in LA’!

It seems fans on the West Coast are in for another treat as the ‘2012 SBS K-Pop Festival in LA‘ will soon be taking place!

The event has set up a Facebook page as well as Twitter, and announced its plans to hold a concert at The Home Depot Center located in Carson, California (near downtown LA).

The line up listed on the Facebook page currently includes top stars like Girls’ Generation, SHINee, 2PM, KARA, 4minute, B2ST, SISTAR, SECRET, and INFINITE.

Although specific details haven’t yet been confirmed, TS Entertainment has confirmed with allkpop that SECRET will definitely be attending the concert, which is scheduled to take place on July 6th.

Stay tuned to allkpop as we bring you updates!

Source: SBS K-Pop Festival in LA Facebook, Twitter

credit to Allkpop

More info will be released later on this event^^

Guest myboyRobin

^There's no exact date yet, we will have to wait for Cube to make an announcement. I'm excited for their comeback too, but we have to patiently wait a bit >.<

BTW when is Hyunseung's first performance as Mozart?

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 120616 More of Hyunseung practising for MOZART
tumblr_m5nzkoglDZ1qc773ao1_500.jpg

Source; Tang Jun Sang-nim’s Twitter

연습끝나고 지금 집에 가는중 재밌다~ㅎㅎ 사진은 어떤 장면을 연습중인걸까요~?ㅋㅋ

Ah so B2ST is releasing a new DVD set. Is it a Japanese release or is it available in both Japan and Korea? Speaking of Japan, will B2ST release any Japanese singles/albums this year?

@myboyRobin The new DVD set will only be released in Japan. But hopefully they will also release a Korean version because KR versions are always less expensive compared to the Japan version. Regarding BEAST Japan single, if I remember it correctly, someone mentioned that BEAST will be releasing something in Japan this year. And it's gonna be almost the same time as their Korean comeback but there's still no confirmation from Cube and Universal Music so we still need to wait.
@pinkyparamyu @ucagusla Hi guys! Welcome to the BEAST thread :) Sorry for the late welcome,

hi i'm new here but i want thk all of you for posting this great news and photos.

i have a requst when i was watching thire Interview on win win Yo Seob said that he almost get fired but  a clip save him clip that rain saw.do you have that clip i really want to see that.

@sima It wasn't mentioned in the interview what video it is but most probably it's Yoseob practice video or audition video or a recorded performance during the training. I dunno the exact clip so there's no link. Sorry. 

can anyone tell me the name of the shown where Ki Kwang danced DJ got us falling in love again, Hyun Seung => Poker face if I'm not wrongi remember Yo Seob perfomed shock remix with Chae Yeon >"<

@Kim Mina It's from their appearance in SBS Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate :) Here's the link 

is there any news on their comeback ??

:(

(

when is their comeback.... i am so excited, but need a date.

@pinkyparamyu @angieecherry There is still no exact date regarding their comeback. But there are articles before that says that it's gonna be on late June. But Cube Entertainment didn't mentioned regarding the exact date.

"Currently, BEAST is finishing some last touches on their songs, and will be making a comeback soon at the end of June." (source: alwaysbeast.net)
First, BEAST is returning. BEAST who has recently finished their world tour 'Beautiful' with great success is currently working hard in Korea recording their album. The formalities of the album and details of their comeback have not been confirmed, but they have finished recording 5-6 songs and are in the process of carefully selecting the title song. BEAST has brought a distinct concepts and choreography through, for example 'Shock,' 'Breath,' and more. So, a close attention is being given in selecting the concept for this album. Cube Entertainment said, "The music style of BEAST is important, so a lot of work is being made in the process of making the album." (source: kpopztarz)

Guest l0okiemaria

^There's no exact date yet, we will have to wait for Cube to make an announcement. I'm excited for their comeback too, but we have to patiently wait a bit >.<

Archived