SM AUDITION - New York

Guest Ella_Kwan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mishxmish

ohkay.. a lot of people received email notification of what time they are suppose to come... but how come i didnt get it??? i am SOO Confused hahah

this whole sm audition this is so confusing...

if i didnt get the notification.. do i just show up? I did hand in a application already...

^ Gosh. this sucks T_T Well not as much as the first data loss haha but ye I answered your question on Friday haha T_T;

Uhm O_O there are auditions .. .on my bday aka Oct 7 T_T. Theyre going to be held in Manhattan somewhere maybe? I dont think anyone here knows yet O_O;

T_T__T_TT 6 MORE DAYSSSSSSS___________S.

Guest justjenn.

Hey guys.

Sorry, I was away for a while. I'm actually gonna go a bit earlier with my friends, like at 12 PM cause it's only a block away from my church, but I'd like to meet with you guys as well. I can't believe it's this week...O.O....I sent an application along with my sister's, but my sister got a confirmation, but I didn't. So...I'm a little worried.

I also heard that Super Junior is coming since some of the members want to go to NY...but it's just a rumor :T.

Guest nightfall738

^ Gosh. this sucks T_T Well not as much as the first data loss haha but ye I answered your question on Friday haha T_T;

Uhm O_O there are auditions .. .on my bday aka Oct 7 T_T. Theyre going to be held in Manhattan somewhere maybe? I dont think anyone here knows yet O_O;

T_T__T_TT 6 MORE DAYSSSSSSS___________S.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUAY!

Guest xAnimeLuver19x

i wanna go also but the whole idea of the auditions r so scary!! lol. and i heard that u have to fill out another application at the building anywayz, so i dun think it'll really matter that much if u don't get a confirmation bak. =P lol. good luck to everyone!~

Guest sooDAMNgorgeous

Hi, I'm going to audition. I need help from a New Yorker or someone who knows New York very well. I'm taking the bus to New York Port Authority. However, I don't know how to get to Northern Blvd. Can someone help me? This is my aim: sooDAMNgorgeous

sooDAMNgorgeous -- ;; You didn't have to make a new thread for your question, since you already asked in here (or if no one answered this, you could ask in the east coast forum under soompi network;; Haha I dont mean to like nag or whatever about it; just that people have alreayd been complaining about how crowded with SM Aud threads it's been in the performers section; (ah but ye, I wouldnt be of any help since Im not a NYCer)

Hey guys.

Sorry, I was away for a while. I'm actually gonna go a bit earlier with my friends, like at 12 PM cause it's only a block away from my church, but I'd like to meet with you guys as well. I can't believe it's this week...O.O....I sent an application along with my sister's, but my sister got a confirmation, but I didn't. So...I'm a little worried.

I also heard that Super Junior is coming since some of the members want to go to NY...but it's just a rumor :T.

OH MY GOLLY I WOULD DIEIDIEIDIEIDIEIDIEDIIDEID IF SUPER JUNIOR CAME LIKE HONESTLY OMNGOSHGSG. T__T Dont get me excited like that, yo. XD jk. But ye O_O~

&& lexy -- dont worry about the confirmation emails because ye O_O either way, youll have to fill out the exact same forms at the actual auditions O_O. Uhhmmm. I dont think thye have any way of knowing who's there that actually sent in an email app and got a confirmation haha;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUAY!

XDD 11 days early T__T! <3 but thanks so much xDD

Guest StrawberryMango

My audition's at 5 but I'll go super early. I would like to ask though, where are all of us New YOrkers meeting?!?!

my auditions at 5 too xDD

maybe we'll be in the auditioning room together?? :D

and about where we're meeting, .. well.. HUAY answered that already xP

are there people that aren't auditioning for modeling, singing or dancing??

I havent sent in my application form yet..

but i want to be an actress- i might try out now or later during the summer in korea~

i have doubts about making it to the finals~ T__T;

cuz of my height and lack of experience T__T; (im 5'4 & ive only have 4 years of experience&ipractice in the mirror)

but hopefully, ill by pass that T_T;

do yu guys think its too late to register now?

&&

SM SONGS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE AUDITIONS; because its stating the obvious-they'll critisize yu :X

Guest Ella_Kwan

WOOT SUJU!!! KIBUM PLEASES!!!!!!! DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!<33

LOST PPL'S PM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT JUSTJENNS & THATS IT...

YOU GOTTA PM ME AGAIN & IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE CHART THING THEN U BETTER GET ON IT... LOL... I DONT RESPONDS TO REPLYS ON THIS THREAD BE/C IT GETS CONFUSING 4 ME... SO PM ME.. :)

EDIT----

MAJOR KICK BUTT UPDATE ON THE FIRST POST!

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED ON ANYTHING THEN MSN ME ON SWEETTANGEL1417@MSN.COM

do you think we belong together - big bang is a good song to sing? like i wanna either rap it and have someone sing with me or i sing and the other person raps LOLS. i dont think im all that great but i think it'll be a great experience to have in my life. and if by some miracle i get in.. EVEN BETTER ^_^. lols. (it would suck if they made me dance.. but if they gave it as an option i would do it just for the heck of it lols_)

i hope to see the soompiers there <333

also im just going to do a walk-in since i heard theres no point in emailing. also i know we have to go early but i have volunteer work i HAVE to go to =/ darns.

Guest Mishxmish

can someone tell me which bus to take when i get out of the subway station at main street, flushing??

i know how to get to flushing take the train 7...

but after that can you tell me which bus to take?

Archived