Guest Ella_Kwan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohman i missed like 4 pages ><

so whats going on? lol

when are we meeting?

i'd like to help.. but i don't really know myself.. soo.. sorrie!! ^^;;;

anyway.i just had a suggestion.. because people are soo busy right now.. why don't we meet choosuk festival? cause isnt everbody planning on going anyway?? well. me and jinhee are prolly going. soo anyone im soompi wanna meet up. cause call.. or email or something! we should try to meet eachother there or something..

other questions : how many people do you think are going to audition

: how many people are auditioning from soompi (like i mean ppl signed up for it)

: how many people are auditioning for singer/dancer/other??

sorrie. im just really curious. please respond~ thankss~ :P

Guest BboyOrion

anyway.i just had a suggestion.. because people are soo busy right now.. why don't we meet choosuk festival? cause isnt everbody planning on going anyway?? well. me and jinhee are prolly going. soo anyone im soompi wanna meet up. cause call.. or email or something! we should try to meet eachother there or something..

I think the point people are also meeting right now is so that they don't get lost on the way there and to have some support while there. iunno

Bboyorion

Franklin Chen

Aim: xd chinky

MSN: dmkstylez@hotmail.com

Im 16, almost 17 around audition time xP Living in Long island, Ny

I believe im group 1 cause ill be arriving at manhattan.

I'm from Massachusetts (Boston) does anyone know the best way to get there. I think that maybe greyhound which will take me straight to Queens or maybe the Fung Wah Bus :unsure: Which is much cheaper. I want to meet up with you guys too but i'm still unsure of how i'm going to get there.

BTW I'm just going there for moral support with my sister and her friend. Would loveeeee to audition but I think I'm too old for this ;) .

I don't have aim or msn but you can text to me. And I work most of the day and I have to go to school(college) so I can only go on the computer very late at night. My phone # is: 617-538-4717. Any suggestions would be great thank you.

Guest BboyOrion

^ yea your best bet is the chinatown buses which might be the Fung Wah Bus. It should drop you off near Canal Street which is only a couple stops from 34th street with the subway.

Guest shyxlovex3

hiii~

i have a question..

did people get the 2nd email about what time they have to be at the

audition place? ^^

ohh and can i bring a friend for moral suppport???? ^^

Guest Ella_Kwan

I'm like up to my neck trying to remember ppl & stuff! lol....

Shylove,yeah sure, just make sure you meet us at 34th street around9:30ish. If u dont no how to get there just PM me & tell me if u are taking that PATH train or w/e...

Edit later---

Guest nanjiyoun

i'd like to help.. but i don't really know myself.. soo.. sorrie!! ^^;;;

other questions : how many people do you think are going to audition

: how many people are auditioning from soompi (like i mean ppl signed up for it)

: how many people are auditioning for singer/dancer/other??

sorrie. im just really curious. please respond~ thankss~ :P

lols, but then isnt the 추석(choosuk) festival the finals?

or.. is that what you meant.. meet on the finals,..? lol

me and babyxshh go to church too.. but we end late.. around 2 ish?

plus we live in New Jersey.....

im not sure about the whole subway thing either..

(because my mom will flip out on me)

we'll just meet you guys @ the audition then.. to make everyone's life easier ^-^

&i'll make a sign too.. if i remember x)

Aliiceee (hope you dont mind me calling you that;; ) xD; I was about to PM you, but then I realized you were in here so O_O ye;

xD. Im sorta confused now O_O because in the global aud 06 thread, there was another address/place for the NY auditions @__@; And whoever posted it was backed up from someone that said they got it in email? but someone else besides you also said you saw it in the newspaper @__@|| so which one is it O_O~; .. maybe one of them is the date of the final auds? who knows .-.;

Anywayy~ =O. I must compliment you on your excel chartness. xDD so organized! <3. Anyway~ Im 15.. (Ill be 16 on the day of the final auditionspgnahpsghaposgjaga /dies )..

[edit]

AHH XD;; I jsut wanted to comment T__T; on.. your 'future stars of sm' sign ness. =O how cute xD

Guest Ella_Kwan

it's on the side of the chart, lol... on 32nd, 9:30-10 am... heehee i kinda stole that from ddong, lol...

& yeah u can call me Alice, i rather be called by my first name then a username lol...

Guest shortyxP

i`m meeting up wit you guys at 34th street station wit my sis ;] also the main 34th street one the one near macys? can you gimme your number just in case lols

oh yeah sm never sent me back a letter ='[

okay. just to clear things up. i've seen comercials and i've got a newspaper section with me that explains the places and the time.

1st audition

WHERE : Creative Studio, J.O.A. Production, 15-23 132nd street. College Point, NJ 11356 (Queens)

WHEN : 2006, October 1st (Sunday) 2PM

2nd audition

WHERE : korean parade, in some kind of marketplace (outside) stage.

Manhattan - korean town- <directly interpreted>

WHEN : 2006, October 7th (Saturday) NO TIME INCLUDED <i guess they'll tell you directly if you get in>

i hope this has cleared up SOME or few of your questions.

oh yeah. i have heard from a few sources that choosuk in on a sunday. sometime in SEPTEMBER.

i've also heard that FLY TO THE SKY is performing there. <i think this is 99% positive> sorrie if im wrong!

so im pretty sure that choosuk is NOT the place we're performing.

Guest Ella_Kwan

lol, but then there is the issue w/ the other location that stupid sm been sending other... it's on the reg. sm audition thread... the NYC location is the only messed up one.lol

um yeah. sorrie. i just did some researching and i dont know if this source is right <i dont think it is.. but whatever!> here it is!!

Chusok, Korean Harvest and Folklore Festival in Flushing Meadows

Chusok, the Korean Harvest Festival (like Thanksgiving), is celebrated every year in Flushing Meadows Park. Expect music, dancing, and eating. The Festival is a major celebration for the Korean community in New York. The first day of the celebration is the warm-up for performers, and the real crowds will come out on Sunday, October 22, for the main event.

Chusok - Korean Harvest & Folklore Festival in Flushing Meadows Park

Practice Day: October 21, 2006, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Main Festival Day: October 22, 2006 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

More info: call 718-224-6950

but either way. we're NOT performing there for the finals. for sure. i think.. hehe

anyway. i still think we should meet up at 추석.. but if no one wants to goo.....

^ O_O. Dont say that! The first two things you have to have when you decide to audition are 1) the will [to be part of SM] and 2) the confidence [to try to get there] -- if you have those things, they can aid you in becoming more talented.. than you already are O_O and what are you saying? @__@ You're cuute ^^.

---

And O_O Wait yeah I just got a lot more .. confused.. Minji's seen commercials too, along with everyone that's seen the newspaper ness? @__@; Because ye;; not only does it say so in teh regular SM thread, but O___O. http://smtown.com/event/GlobalAudition/?lang=eng -- the posted it here @_@.

---

edit|

XD i was just reading the mainmain thread again and O_O;

hey the correct one is the J.O.A one lol

my dad is good friends with lee soo man and stuff and hes also good friends with the manager of J.O.A productions lol he asked the manager guy for me and yeah it takes place and J.O.A (:

hope that helped ^^

good luck to everyone~ and i hope to see a lot of ppl there cus im auditioning too o_o;

O__O So ye;... xD.

But you're (Alice) going to check? =O. <3. xDDD.

Archived