[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

ehehe, i finally caught up and watched all 12 episodes~~~

at first i wasnt really into it.. was thinking OH NO another of those, loud woman type of dramas that normally hurt my ear drums and i end up stopping halfway..

kim ji yeong's past evil roles still stuck to my mind somehow, and it took a bit of shaking off..

then comes dong ju, at first i thought he was such a jerk, then i understood where he was coming from, and BAM! i'm on the ride... he looked the cutest when he was playing with water with CY.. and also you can see quite clearly that he's really soft with his granny.. awwww cutie..

he treats YK like s**** and that sort of makes him more attractive.. I was waiting for DJ to embrace CY at the bar scene but gosh, it got so bloody instead.. DANG!

I really don't understand why DJ is thinking about letting YK into his life when he doesn't love her.. hasn't he learnt from his past not to marry anyone he doesn't love? I think that could really set him up for the title of THE FOOL everyone is debating about.. a fool who doesn't recognise love, and how to pursue love.. how sad.

oh oh, the DR brother is cute.. :blush: he reminds of a young Lee Byung Hun... that smile.. hehe. its nice to see his side love story with the mentally unsound girl..

overall this is pretty good, i'm not to the point of being addicted, but i'd give this a 7/10. the chemistry between CY and DJ could have been better i think. I also liked the days of Yobo-ahjussi-ahjumma.. :lol: pity it was only for such a short moment..

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Granted I'm the kind of person who gets addicted easily to things. I really love this drama. It has something that many new dramas lack. A good story and good actors and actresses that can actually carry the story. When I first heard about this drama, I wasn't even interested.

I'm glad I gave this a chance. I love this! I can't wait for next week. :w00t:

CY and DJ need to get together!!!

Okay, I watched the first two episodes of this drama... and the female lead friggin got on my nerves. All she did was YELL and be GENERALLY VIOLENT. She hurt my ears like hell.

Kim Sam Soon was endearing... this actor, on the other hand, is just plain annoying.

Does she get better, though, as the story progresses? (Meaning, does she stop shouting and trying to tear someone's throat out every time she appears on screen?).

Okay, I watched the first two episodes of this drama... and the female lead friggin got on my nerves. All she did was YELL and be GENERALLY VIOLENT. She hurt my ears like hell.

Kim Sam Soon was endearing... this actor, on the other hand, is just plain annoying.

Does she get better, though, as the story progresses? (Meaning, does she stop shouting and trying to tear someone's throat out every time she appears on screen?).

:lol: sounds like you and me have the same allergy problem... i really dislike characters that yell alot in dramas.. sam soon included. This character is quite pitiful as the story progresses, so I think I tend to be more forgiving somehow.. keep watching watching and put some cottons in your ear if you need to tone the sound down.. hehe. at least she's not really vulgar... :)

i think its a good thing that kim ji young looks the way she looks in this drama, she's not meant to portray the well mannered lead.. she's got to the point where she has to stoop so low as to sell herself, so yeah, it's not going to be another kim sam soon. once you get into more of her story you'd understand why she behaves the way she does.

ya this week was dumb. only like 1 minute scene between DJ and CY. what was that all about. bleh.

Yes, me too. Nothing noteworthy...hope next week's will be better.

gerryg, you once asked what it is was that had us hooked to this drama? Well, i have a definite answer now...it's the chemistry between DJ and CY. I found myself skipping thru so many scenes in this week's epis just waiting for the two of them to appear in the same scene, which of course didn't happen until the last minute of the last epi.

Btw, dunnie, i think HT was displaced from that janitorial job because his position was only temporary and he was being replaced by one of the permanent workers. As for the conversation between HT and SH, HT just found out that SH was DJ's ex-wife. He was telling her that up to this point, he had felt guilty towards her for trying to frame her in Saipan but after learning about her relationship to DJ, he realizes that it was actually DJ and SH who was using CY and HT (something like that).

interesting. i actually thought samsoon was so much more annoying. she had this self-centered view of the universe and blames her self-perceived chubbiness on skinny girls and i thought that was obnoxious and immature, plus i really didnt' like the way kim seon-ah talks, with her mouth half-opened and whinny. i find chayeon more endearing since she is kind and giving despite her situation and her optimisim isn't egotisitc. on top of that i like kim ji-yeong's acting better. it's over the top at times but there's something familiar and really sincere about it.

-----

viewership rating (nationwide korea per tnsmedia):

ep. 11: 16.6%

ep. 12: 25.7%

----

myl0veiyf00lep11asf000299830pn2.jpg

ep. 11:

chayeon continues to work at the nightclub's kitchen and tending to the stage singers.

yookyeong tells dongju she'd rather die without dongju and keeps crying. dongju says he will think about marrying her since he already married twice and why not a third time. but dongju goes home and misses chayeon, after seeing the dress she left in the armoire and the wood dolly charm she left on the vanity mirrior. afterwards dongju appears angry and says to himself chayeon should've at least met a right guy if she wanted to go that route. meanwhile chayeon puts duri down for sleep and looks at his locket picture remembering her first love duri's father. dongtae insists chayeon has enough talent to pursue a singing career but chayeon tells him to stop talking nonsense.

dr. park spends more than 10 hours in surgery and becomes sorrowful after the patient dies.

the nightclub is short on singers and chayeon gets her stage debut. the clubowner is happy with her result since the audience called for encore and tells her from tomorrow she'll get 1 spot everynight to perform on stage. at the hospital the granny begs dongju to go find chayeon, but dongju says chayeon didn't like him cuz he's too big of a jerk and she ran away. dongju asks her to be patient til he finds another woman who can sing but the granny says no one else will do except chayeon. dongtae and hotae try to make a demo tape at the karaoke.. meanwhile dongju's assistant tells him some reporters wrote dongju is about to marry yookyeong and the assistant is trying to stop the rumors but dongju says he is thinking about marrying yookyeong who can't be worse fate than chayeon, but the assistant says yookyeong is worse than chayeon.

hotae goes around town trying to distribute chayeon's karaoke demo tape, but no one is taking him seriously. seunghye notices hotae and gets her assistant to take one of the demos. seunghye's company starnix loses a potential client to dongju's js entertainment but seunghye is not easy defeated. donghyeon's intern 'girlfriend' gets scolded by granny after she tries to help her change and the granny tells donghyeon no one is like chayeon who was sincere and whenever she dirtied up her clothes and sheets chayeon always treated her like a mother to a child with no pretense. the girlfriend complains to donghyeon later but donghyeon says the granny is just telling the truth. next donghyeon's other intern friend inseok tells him eunwoo is working at a convenient store and wonders if a psychological patient should be working that kind of job. chayeon sings again on stage and a gangster boss, hyeong-ho (kim jeong-gyun), comes in and is captivated by her on stage....

========

myl0veiyf00lep11asf000474668an8.jpg

ep. 12:

dr. choi tries to cheer up dr. park by making chive pancakes and the two start chatting. dr. park confides how his family was so poor and his eldest brother started working at age 15 going on shrimp boats to support the family, sacrificing his life to put dr. park, the youngest brother through medical school, and before he died, he told dr. park if he was already a doctor he would be able to save him.... dr. choi comforts him saying the fact that he has so much heart for his patients is precisely why he is a top surgeon.

hotae brings little gifts for the nurses and seunghye passes by and asks the nurse about his situation. the nurses tell seunghye hotae works very hard trying to pay for the really expensive medication duri needs for his incurable disease. seunghye asks if chayeon is duri's mother and the nurses says duri has no mother and chayeon is just hotae's friend from orphanage.

seunghye's assistant tells seunghye she figured out seunghye loved dongju during the first js entertainment party after seunghye and dongju got married, by the way seunghye looked at dongju. seunghye explains she married dongju to punish herself, but she was surprised that a different punishment had only begun. seunghye goes on telling the assistant how when they got married and went on honeymoon dongju didn't touch her for the entire time and she accepted it thinking they would just be a married couple on paper who would not sleep together, but on the night before they were to return from their honeymoon, dongju appeared before her drunk and she heard him cry and she too cried and she felt pity towards him, and the fearful thought in her that perhaps she could start loving this guy before her. the assistant asks why she didnt' tell dongju about her true feelings since that would've made things different but seunghye says it was because of her last pride.

chayeon is singing again and the gangster boss hyeong-ho come again. the club owner thinks it's strange that the gangaster boss came 2 nights in a row when he rarely comes before. hyeong-ho spends the night staring at chayeon performing on stage. meanwhile dongju visits yookyeong who tries to offer him wine and dongju asks what she planned on doing getting him drunk and dongju brings up the fact that some reporters are saying he's gonna marry her, and it seems he is fated to live with women with bad brain. yookyeong asks if this means he's gonna marry her and dongju doesn't give her an answer and leaves. yookyeong goes after him asking him to stay the night but dongju said he came with that intention but he's just not interested no matter what and leaves. yookyeong is upset but tells herself to be patient... dongju goes home and sits on the lawn and remembers his waterfight with chayeon, and afterwards he is laughing at himself wondering what he is doing...

donghyeon visits eunwoo and buys her icecream to cheer her up after she's fired from the convenient store. dr. choi arrives home and sees the two together and slaps donghyeon for not leaving eunwoo alone.

hotae gets a call from starnix entertaiment asking him and chayeon to go there today so they can hear chayeon sing in person. when they get there, they realize starnix is run by seunghye, who offers to sign contract with chayeon saying she's got real skills. hotae thinks seunghye is trying to buy them with the 30k and make them her slaves so she can avenge or something. but chayeon agrees to sign since she can get 30k immediately which will cover duri's medical expenses for several months . seunghye says they will ride together towards chayeon's dream of becoming a famous singer, and chayeon says her dream is making a whole ton of money.

chayeon and hotae take duri to the hospital for checkup and chayeon runs into donghyeon and asks him about the granny. donghyeon replies the granny is same old same old, and chayeon visits the granny while she's asleep. chayeon sees the granny crying for her in her sleep and chayeon gets teary and says she too missed her a lot even though she didn't think about dongju for even one sec. chayeon goes out and runs into the arriving dongju. chayeon tells dongju she was just at the hospital and heard the granny was asleep so she just saw her briefly. dongju mocks her saying she's got so much kind sympathy that's why she's doing all that stuff for someone else's kid. chayeon warns him not to treat her disrespectfully now that they are strangers and it's not like she benefited from him since she didn't take anything when she left his home, but dongju says he gets angry seeing her, and chayeon says that's because there's something wrong with his personality. chayeon walks pass him and dongju asks if she's getting a lotta business these days with those men and chayeon says this is what she means he's ill tempered and leaves.

======================

1520060915_27065338.jpg

1520060915_27065313.jpg

dongju ahjussi oppa.

interesting. i actually thought samsoon was so much more annoying. she had this self-centered view of the universe and blames her self-perceived chubbiness on skinny girls and i thought that was obnoxious and immature, plus i really didnt' like the way kim seon-ah talks, with her mouth half-opened and whinny. i find chayeon more endearing since she is kind and giving despite her situation and her optimisim isn't egotisitc. on top of that i like kim ji-yeong's acting better. it's over the top at times but there's something familiar and really sincere about it.

I really liked Kim Sam Soon because, unlike the heroine in this character, she seemed to have a soft side and wasn't yelling or hitting someone practically every scene. Sam Soon's character was loud and in-your-face, but she didn't come out as annoyingly over-the-top since there was a soft and at times insecure side to balance her hot temperment out... But the heroine in this show is nothing but yell yell yell, unless she's with a customer. But, I'm willing to give this drama a chance because I've only seen two episodes (and I HATED Sam Soon the first two episodes, for different reasons)... I'm hoping to see some character development, and to see some extra dimensions added to this character to balance out her screaming banshee side as well. After all, if i stopped watching k-dramas based on the first few episodes, I wouldn't have gotten through half of the series that I did and loved.

ya this week was dumb. only like 1 minute scene between DJ and CY. what was that all about. bleh.

gotta run. will write more later. but not much happened in this week's episode.

Hehe.. yea~~ looks like there's not much action for this week.

No excitement too on the possible 'new' guy... -_- heh... he only appeared for less than 2 minutes, and they only made him act tough :P lolz.

I only liked all DJ's scenes, especially when he was with the grandma :)

The way he's telling her that CY left him because he's such a jerk...hehe I just thought that's so sweet of him. Instead of bashing her in front of the grandma, he kinda took the blame and put it on himself.

When the grandma slapped him on the head, I was like, "ouch." and his face expression tells it all :tears:

Episode 12--hmm let's see... oh, the scene where DJ and his bro were drinking together.

They both looked like they share that brotherly-bond. Hehe.

Can someone please elaborate on what they talked about in this scene? :D muah~~

I don't like EW's mom at all when it comes to EW and DH. I mean,...what is it that made her so mad with DH?

Is it the fact that DH's bro divorced her daughter or something? Poor DH~~ looks like he's beginning to like EW or at least he's now looking at her differently?

OK, here's episode caps as usual...

I didn't take a lot, just few of the important ones and my personal fave scenes hehe..

EPISODE 11

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000201234ei9.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000235935wy7.jpg

^YK is friggin' annoying! <_<

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000280280ue3.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000284351ra7.jpg

^ what are they talking about in here? She seems surprised and happy...

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000289155yt6.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000290957xu1.jpg

^ eww? :P

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000293026ow4.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000299299fn8.jpg

^ haha.. his face is like saying, "get off me!" :lol:

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000490256mk7.jpg

^ everytime I see Duri appears on screen, especially when he's sleeping or taking medicine or being diagnose by the doctor, reality hits that he is the core reason why CY did what she had to do, and the whole purpose of working her butt off to save her only son. Hopefully we'll get to see a happy ending for this lil boy... he doesn't deserve to die even though he has a terminal disease.

OK next... one of my fave scenes of ep 11:

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001310844ju0.jpg

^ hehehe.. he misses her terribly, and this is one of the symptoms :P

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001313346qo6.jpg

^ .... seeing things... seeing someone who looks like CY... hehehe

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001318084yt8.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001323757oy3.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001343276ok7.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001361094nb5.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001366866xl6.jpg

^ I swear... this grandma has the best face expressions! :lol:

She's just so adorable for a granny ^_^

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001376543ga2.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001385885ts3.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001386920db3.jpg

^ hehehehe... see?

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001422722mc6.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001428428ja5.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001455755eh4.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001675008ik4.jpg

^ is this the part when he told the assistant that having the third marriage is not that bad?

or like... three is the charm? hehe...

*next...the "photosession" is so funny...hahahaha*

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002234968wh0.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002236102dq6.jpg

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002239072pw5.jpg

^ I see there was a discussion comparing CY to Sam Soon? hehehe.. I don't see any parallel or connection between these two characters. yes they both can speak their minds without hesitation. but they both have their own strenghts and weaknesses. I don't see any meaning to make comparisons between these two strong characters especially not in this thread :)

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002243743ks1.jpg

^ These goofy bunch... -_-

mylovelyfoole11060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002642375nw3.jpg

^ I'm truly disappointed to see he only appeared for like 5 secs into episode 11 :P

What a way to tease the audience.

*Episode 12 caps coming soon....*

Blahhhhh, this week's episode was no good. Except for a few scenes but blahhhhhhh! Im so disappointed. And obviously many people in korea were too since the ratings stayed about the same.

YK i must admit is so amusing and yet so unbelievably NOT subtle in trying to get what she wants. My PSM OPPA (girls hands off =D) sees right through her but i guess desperation and lonliness really do something alright.

Im not crazy about the gang guy now and the fact that CY said what she said to the grandma really makes me think if DJ's love is really one sided. I think it is and maybe that will be the twist of this drama, that they will not hook up. Sort of that, 'its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all' sort of thing. Also im curious to know how DR's father is going to play into further complicating the whole relationship of everyone. What does everyone else think?

Next week's episode looks better although ive realized that previews are very misleading and not only that, can be quite disppointing if the episodes dont live up to it. That scene in the preview where Dj sees CY all dressed up like that, hmmmmm what will that mean considering we only have 10 more episodes to see how everything is giong to develop???!!!

AY you're such a doll for posting caps

Episode 12 CAPS

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi000961494yc9.jpg

^ PSM oppa *wink* looks great in this color... I think ^^

And did I not say that his car is also in this similar color? puehehe~~

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001026192ui8.jpg

^ I wonder what he's saying to his mom here...

DJ's mom is really beginning to annoy the heck out of me <_<

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001028928ni6.jpg

^ dramaok, you were right... her blouse is just too hideous here. Yikes.

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001065832ed8.jpg

^ YK's expression... so evil~~

*ok..these next three caps.. does it say about DJ and CY split up and the news about YK getting married to DJ is expose? :unsure:

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001067534cc9.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001069102ak0.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001071571pb9.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001402068rn1.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001425091dy4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001433066ta4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001501368rm5.jpg

^ I don't get it... if DJ is still too tick off at YK,... and he sees right through her (like bella said), but why do we see in the preview that he's introducing YK to his mom (as his soon-to-be bride) ?

*next scene is my fave... I even cut this scene for safe-keeping hihi..

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001621654nd0.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001626459ck6.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001638638do2.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi001973740jk2.jpg

^ these two should just get it on already! puahaha~~~ looks so cute together. Poor DH getting slap from EW's mom. That slap was so not cool!

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002028161kb1.jpg

^ whoelese would think that these two might perhaps have some "thing" going on in the future? Their relationship is a bit too friendly to be just friends, I think.

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002038004bu6.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002075575ps2.jpg

^ Poor girl... her mom is too strict to understand her feelings, let alone give her the freedom to be normal.

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002078812qj9.jpg

^ I love this scene too. DJ seems like a good hyung to DH hehe...

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002089856cq0.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002151751ar3.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002156322gs0.jpg

^ hehehe... looks like DH found out something about DJ's real feelings toward CY...

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002161461ka4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002170837gz3.jpg

^ what is he saying in here? someone please be an angel and translate this scene~~ *puppy eyes* please~~~

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002188655dh0.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002199399sd2.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002215115wq0.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi002221955au6.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003394160ok6.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003431164um8.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003490924fb2.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003498198mq7.jpg

^ I can't wait till they're back together! This whole misunderstanding is getting really 'crappy'.... *sigh*.... I miss the yobo-ahjumma-ahjussi moment so badly! :(

PREVIEWS (for episode 13-14)

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003513313be2.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003516249ya2.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003519452wg5.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003520854qg4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003522322pz0.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003523456io9.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003524891sv1.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003525658zq4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003528261yt4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003530697yq3.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003532198lw9.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003533199rw4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003533900bq5.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003535602rr8.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003537003qp9.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003537671xz1.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003539439vm6.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003540373zt2.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003541908sl9.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003545078eh2.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003546680ka7.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003547647vc6.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003548715os4.jpg

mylovelyfoole12060915korhdtvripxvidsunavi003553920nx7.jpg

I think it is and maybe that will be the twist of this drama, that they will not hook up. Sort of that, 'its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all' sort of thing.

Girl, snap out of it! This kind of thinking is too depressing for me to continue watching. I would be disappointed if they don't hook up. :ph34r:

Girl, snap out of it! This kind of thinking is too depressing for me to continue watching. I would be disappointed if they don't hook up. :ph34r:

LOL this is korean drama land, let's see how it all turns out! :lol:

AY- from what i can remember of that scene that you wanted a translation for, both of them were debating how you can tell if it is love or not. DJ said something along the lines of (this is strictly from memory but ill help translate it when i get home later) that if you keep on thinking of someone/ concerned over someone that you know you should forget, would that actually be love? DJ concludes that its not but you can tell that DH has it fgured that he is talking about CY. (a few handful of scenes that i actually liked in last week's episode)

he's probably introducing her since its already out in the press, he's lonely and hoping that something good will come out of his relationship with YK.

Last week's epis were so disappointing but that scene between DJ and his brother (DY, i think) was one of the tolerable ones.

Detailed translation of scene between DJ and DY:

DH: Hyung (brother)

DJ: Why, did something unpleasant happen at the hospital?

DH: Love...what is that like?

DJ: Are you dating someone?

DH: Even though you try really hard not to be concerned but you still do...is that love?

DJ: I don't know. Although I've been married twice, i've never been in love.

DH: Being concerned and getting mad at myself...if that is love, what's to be done?

DJ: Do you think that is love? Still concerned about that person although you say to yourself not to...is that love? I don't think so. If that is, it doesn't make sense. That isn't love..no, it's not.

DH: Is there someone that you keep thinking about even though you don't want to?

DJ: (long silence...)

If i remember correctly, that article about the actor who portrays the "new guy" merely states that this drama is his come back after 3 yr hiatus due to some unsavory incident he was involved in. Was he a popular actor before that, i don't know but i guess this means he won't be some minor character and disappear after one or two epis.

thx for caps ay_link! and thx hscent and bellaangel for the translations.

i hope this week will be better. but i expect chayeon to wear some really hideous and funky outfits.

i remember who the gangster guy is now! :o

he's the actor that got into the big controversy with yoon da hoon (come back soonae, guardian angel) in 2003! i remember the two got drunk and beat each other up. kim guy almost became blind or something and yoon da hoon also suffered a broken nose and it was a huge deal cuz there was lawsuit and jailtime and everything. yoon da hoon had to step down from the mc projects he was working on and didn't come back to acting until at least a year later and kim just went missing. anyways his character will indeed play someone interested in chayeon. dongju's rival! yeah!!!! i like competition. boys are hot when they fight.

thx for caps ay_link! and thx hscent and bellaangel for the translations.

i hope this week will be better. but i expect chayeon to wear some really hideous and funky outfits.

i remember who the gangster guy is now! :o

he's the actor that got into the big controversy with yoon da hoon (come back soonae, guardian angel) in 2003! i remember the two got drunk and beat each other up. kim guy almost became blind or something and yoon da hoon also suffered a broken nose and it was a huge deal cuz there was lawsuit and jailtime and everything. yoon da hoon had to step down from the mc projects he was working on and didn't come back to acting until at least a year later and kim just went missing. anyways his character will indeed play someone interested in chayeon. dongju's rival! yeah!!!! i like competition. boys are hot when they fight.

ahh!!! wow you are good. i remember that whole huge hoopla from before. I guess he will take a bigger role than i thought he would. And you are right, boys are much more sexy when they fight LOL

Girls, its almost friday! :phew::lol:

Guest AnonEMus

in episode 14: i noticed when seung-hye spent time with ho-tae... while they were sitting drinking beers, she had an earring on her left only. during the basketball, she had an earring on her right. afterwards, it was on her left and then when he took her home, it was on both ears. am i not seeing the other earring or she only had one in each scene except when she got home? don't mind me anyone who knows me know i'm earring obsessed!!!... lol~ :ph34r:

Archived