[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

i know.. just when I'm starting to fall for my DJ oppa.. hehe.. I guess my Rookie in the avatar is still the best.. he's always smiling & sweet.. that reminds me.. sandy dear.. hurry and catch up with rude woman.. hehe.. you must not neglect rookie... or else i would feel bad since i told u not to miss this drama.. haha

and yeah.. CY slapped HT back in the preview.. but I don't think she will do the same with DJ ( though he would deserve that slap as much as HT).. urggg.. I guess being rich does help!!! I tried to justify what DJ did at the hotel before since he was jealous.. but this time.. i dunno.. maybe because he's hurt that she had to stoop so low just to earn money for her "lover'?.. i know.. i'm still trying to defend DJ -even when i'm so mad at him right now.. hehe

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know.. just when I'm starting to fall for my DJ oppa.. hehe.. I guess my Rookie in the avatar is still the best.. he's always smiling & sweet.. that reminds me.. sandy dear.. hurry and catch up with rude woman.. hehe.. you must not neglect rookie... or else i would feel bad since i told u not to miss this drama.. haha

and yeah.. CY slapped HT back in the preview.. but I don't think she will do the same with DJ ( though he would deserve that slap as much as HT).. urggg.. I guess being rich does help!!! I tried to justify what DJ did at the hotel before since he was jealous.. but this time.. i dunno.. maybe because he's hurt that she had to stoop so low just to earn money for her "lover'?.. i know.. i'm still trying to defend DJ -even when i'm so mad at him right now.. hehe

I think she will not slap DJ back because after all he is her husband and no matter how we try to sweeten it up she is doing a job that publicly seduces men. Poor CY I wish she didn't feel so desperate. Its DJ fault for making her feel this way!!!!!

I guess DJ thinks Duri is really a pimp! I hope Duri never finds out what his mother is doing for he too will feel like he's pimping her. :(

Actually it wasnt that SH dumped her bf to marry DJ. Well it was but not because she didnt love him. It was a contract marriage between two very wealthy families and she just went along with it which really pissed DJ off and still thinks that his death was their responsibility. She thinks the same way and i think that it is implied or maybe its the impression that im getting but im assuming that both of them were hoping that either one of them would stop the marriage before it happened but it didnt and now they live with the guilt of the 'suicide/accident' of their friend/boyfriend.

Oh icic. Now that you interpret it more clearly...I get it. I forgot the whole 'contract/arrange marriage' the two wealthy family planned for them. I think I remember DJ or her friend telling CY that DJ went along with their family decision coz he was weak to win over them. It's somewhat weird to me that the two mother's went along with their marriage. They seem to dislike each other during that one hospital scene. I guess SH's mom divorced SH's dad before the contract marriage happened? Although DJ and SH appears to hate/dislike each other...I have a feeling SH does have some feelings/love for DJ. That's just my opinion.

Well enough of DJ and SH...I'm more interested in the DJ and CY couple. They are meant to be with each other! DJ doesn't know if he loves CY or not...but I think he sure does coz it seems like he gets jealous whenever he see's CY with HT...or talking on the phone. Whenever DJ mistaken's DL (cy's son) as CY's boyfriend or something...that makes me mad...coz DL is CY's son! I mean...their relationship would be fine if DJ doesn't have all these assumptions or if he knows the truth...but I don't think CY will spoil the beans that quick!

Rookie is a cutie pie. And YES! I'm trying really hard to catch up with 'Rude Woman'. But don't worry, I dled the last four episodes last night...so hopefully I'll be able to watch it soon. :)

But my goodness...'My Lovely Fool' is so addicting! I didn't know I could be so lazy and sit down on my couch for six straight hours...w/o going to the bathroom or grabbing something to eat, lol! I'm turning more like my mother now. My mom is able to watch a k-drama for 12 straight hours or something...but she can only do this when she doesn't have to go to work. :) lol.

there is no justification in hitting a woman. I dont care what she is doing or what she said but hey this is korean drama land :sweatingbullets: I dont think he's hurt, i think he is insanely jealous and extremely pissed that she is willing to go to such lengths for her 'lover'. Since he has never experienced that type of loyalty and devotion before in a partner, he probably would be more accepting if she was doing it for HIM rather than anyone else.

Im probably going to be jumping up and down this friday when i see 9 and 10. Im dying in anticipation of it too B)

I think she will not slap DJ back because after all he is her husband and no matter how we try to sweeten it up she is doing a job that publicly seduces men. Poor CY I wish she didn't feel so desperate. Its DJ fault for making her feel this way!!!!!

I guess DJ thinks Duri is really a pimp! I hope Duri never finds out what his mother is doing for he too will feel like he's pimping her. :(

Ironically, he also met YK this way as well according to the character description of her at the site. I forgot who mentioned it in here, but she is his 'creation' so what can you say, he is very territorial but im starting to question his partiality for CY, is it because of jealousy that he never felt real devotion before or the fact that she is a challenge to him? :wacko:

Oh icic. Now that you interpret it more clearly...I get it. I forgot the whole 'contract/arrange marriage' the two wealthy family planned for them. I think I remember DJ or her friend telling CY that DJ went along with their family decision coz he was weak to win over them. It's somewhat weird to me that the two mother's went along with their marriage. They seem to dislike each other during that one hospital scene. I guess SH's mom divorced SH's dad before the contract marriage happened? Although DJ and SH appears to hate/dislike each other...I have a feeling SH does have some feelings/love for DJ. That's just my opinion.

Well enough of DJ and SH...I'm more interested in the DJ and CY couple. They are meant to be with each other! DJ doesn't know if he loves CY or not...but I think he sure does coz it seems like he gets jealous whenever he see's CY with HT...or talking on the phone. Whenever DJ mistaken's DL (cy's son) as CY's boyfriend or something...that makes me mad...coz DL is CY's son! I mean...their relationship would be fine if DJ doesn't have all these assumptions or if he knows the truth...but I don't think CY will spoil the beans that quick!

Rookie is a cutie pie. And YES! I'm trying really hard to catch up with 'Rude Woman'. But don't worry, I dled the last four episodes last night...so hopefully I'll be able to watch it soon. :)

But my goodness...'My Lovely Fool' is so addicting! I didn't know I could be so lazy and sit down on my couch for six straight hours...w/o going to the bathroom or grabbing something to eat, lol! I'm turning more like my mother now. My mom is able to watch a k-drama for 12 straight hours or something...but she can only do this when she doesn't have to go to work. :) lol.

Ahh crap, i have to watch Rude Woman now! i wont be able to do anything for a whole day if im doing my marathons ! :lol:

Perhaps SH does have feelings for DJ, maybe not. They certainly can commiserate with each other. But i think what kills both of them is that they know that both were too weak to refuse the marriage in the first place. Hence we have two very bitter and cynical people trying to pick up the pieces and start again. Not too successful right now for the both of them.

As for the mothers, hey money is money regardless. Its not like they had much say in it in the first place. At least they dont have to see each other.

i read on the bbs board at sbs that in ep. 9, dongju will slap chayeon after seeing her at the nightclub. :crazy: that's not cool.

My heart is sinking...

i'm curious about the whole legal status with divorce, new marriage, and contract since it was never spelled out. and about what the mother said, did she say they never filed the papers? i thought i heard she said they never had a wedding ceremony?

Yes, it's both. When the mother confronts CY with the photographs, she mentions something about parting ways now since they haven't filed the papers yet. I guess that means they're not legally married? They didn't have a wedding ceremony either so they're just living together? SH said they must stay married for at least 3 years so when does this 3 year begin? Maybe I'm dwelling too much on this and just let it go.

i have new requests for episode 7 translations ... :phew: (someone start making request so it doesn't seem like i'm the only one who wants to know ... :tears: ) :sweatingbullets:

8:02 another bedroom scene when her nose bleed & what was DJ's monologue when CY was sleep talking?

12:24 - what did DJ talk about at the graveyard ... i think i heard him mentioned something about a good woman? is he only just talking about SH or he mentioned CY?

28:04 - and of course ... how can i leave out the hotel scene ... hehe

Scene leading up to nosebleed:

CY: What?

DJ: I came downstairs for some water as well.

CY: Here.

(Hands him the water pitcher)

DJ: (stares at her)

CY: Can’t you do these trivial tasks by yourself?

DJ: It’s not trivial. Why should I do these tasks myself when I have such an expensive wife?

CY: (wild gestures)

DJ: Keep up the good work, yobo.

Nosebleed in the bedroom:

CY: What? You want me to bring you some water?

DJ: (snap and point to the nose)

CY: Nose? Why? My nose is very pretty…haha. Oh, it’s a nosebleed. Ah, my precious blood. You’ll have to compensate me for this. If I go to the hospital, it’s at least a week’s worth. Ah, this hurts.

DJ: (tries the bathroom door but the this time…locked!)

Don’t turn your head back. The blood may flow to the throat.

CY: Having a doctor for a brother, you seem to know a bit.

Later in bed:

CY: (ZzzzzZzzzz)

DJ: She’s snoring loudly.

CY: (talking in her sleep and saying things like, jerk)

DJ: You’re not sleeping, are you? You’re pretending, right?

CY: (more talk)

DJ: You’re not sleeping for sure. Hey, CY!

CY: I love you, Duri. I love you.

While washing his hands:

DJ: What kind of a man’s name is Duri? Huh!

At the grave:

DJ: 8 years…it’s been 8 years since you left. Have you been counting the days? Your woman and I have divorced but that woman who was your woman wants to fight me. She’s very cruel, isn’t she? I wish she would disappear but she keeps reappearing in my life. She’s probably doing this on purpose since she’s very smart…knowing that when I see her, I would keep thinking about you.

Now, to the hotel scene:

CY: I told you that I’m sick of hotels.

DJ: (grab and fling)

CY: What are you doing?

DJ: (…)

CY: Are you crazy?

DJ: You like money. I will give you money, the money that you like so much! I said I will give you money that you like so much so what is the problem? Aren’t you that kind of a woman…one who will do ANYTHING for money!! …now that you’re the wife of JS Group’s president, have you forgotten your past?

CY: (Slap!)

You’re crazy.

DJ: (tries the bathroom door but locked again)

Why? You want to raise the price? It can’t be too much. There aren’t a lot of men who would pay their wives for this. Why don’t you just say thank you and come out?

(knock, knock)

CY: (remembers HT saying, I should’ve come up with the money for Duri’s medicine…I’m sorry CY)

DJ: (knock, knock)

I told you not to be too expensive, ajumuma…

(little shocked that CY opens the door)

CY: I’m expensive. Be sure to properly calculate my price.

DJ: Is this enough?

(throws wad of money)

CY& DJ: (she’s crying, he can’t do it)

CY: I said I would do it so I’m taking the money.

DJ: You’ll grow old in the streets supporting that man.

well.. that's what all parents are doing.. growing old supporting their kids.. :P I can't believe we're closer and closer to friday.. the episode previews are not up yet? .. why why why.. i need to know in more details what will happen after the slap.. hehe.. i wonder if DJ will intervene and not let CY work at that bar anymore.. or will he go there everyday to "mistreat" her? no... that would be too cruel.. i should stop with all these wild guesses.. haha.. * run to check the website for the preview*

I have to say.. SH is so wise.. I guess DJ will have to thank her later because without her "challenge".. DJ would have never look Cy's way.. let alone became her "husband".. hehe.. such a twist of fate.. it's ironic that DJ found his true "partner" this way... I'm still curious about the divorce conditions as well as the marriage contract. I thought CY got the $1 million in advance... isn't that why she accepted the marriage in the first place? and CY did mention that there's no where in the contract that state she can't have a lover.. so why did she has to leave in the first place? I'm so angry at DJ.. CY should just sue him for the money.. hahaha.. j/k.. i still want them together.. but I want my Duri to live.. he has to get his surgery!!!!

i read on the bbs board at sbs that in ep. 9, dongju will slap chayeon after seeing her at the nightclub. :crazy: that's not cool.

:o Aigoo~~~ :tears: He's losing points... lots of them, because of this. :excl:

Oh, and thanks so much hscent for the spot translations... :wub:

They're awesome! thank you~~ ^_^

And here's the rest of the caps... from ep 7, as promised.

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001852452re7.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001879612ub8.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001890123cx3.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001900633nn9.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001902635eh8.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001905739xu5.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001909109xj5.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001921988uq1.jpg

^ his face tells so much... I can see the hurt, the betrayal that he felt.. and that he's hurt because he hurt her... :tears:

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi001964364dp9.jpg

^ this scene is so heart-breaking.

Hands-down to both of them for playing it so really well.

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002003770zk8.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002026926et8.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002047047bh1.jpg

^ :tears::tears::(:(

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002071204yx1.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002082782zn4.jpg

^ I like the way they show how miserable he is... hehe... what a night, eh?

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002171004jm8.jpg

^ gorgeous view! ^^ if only this is a more romantic scene... hehe... *dreamy look*

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002174974zn3.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002184584zy0.jpg

^ I really wonder what DJ is thinking in this scene...

He's looking down... quite mysterious.

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002208174vl7.jpg

^ I love this scene for some reason. hehe..

This is like a 'truce' scene, even though there's no dialogue between them.

Exchange-stares are quite a killer. XD

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002221321lm2.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002223790fb3.jpg

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002406172qd1.jpg

^ Look how he stared at her back hehe...

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002409409pw9.jpg

^ hmm... is that a guilty look?

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002413313hy9.jpg

:)

Oh, almost forgot.

from hscent spot translations, I almost choke on my water then I read the part where DJ washes his hand and mumbles, "what kind of man has a name Duri???' HAHAHA.... if only he knew. If only~

Aigoo. Hopefully they won't drag this thing too long. I want him to find out who Duri is asap!! :P

*sigh* ... i wonder how i will feel about DJ after i watch the slap scene.

mylovelyfoole07hdtvxvidsunavi002406172qd1.jpg

^ Look how he stared at her back hehe...

you know ... when i see this scene ... i was thinking he's trying to figure out the CY he overheard talking on the phone and would do anything for money with the CY he sees who's genuinely worried about grandma. i think it may have something to do with what CY is saying to grandma too?

you know ... when i see this scene ... i was thinking he's trying to figure out the CY he overheard talking on the phone and would do anything for money with the CY he sees who's genuinely worried about grandma. i think it may have something to do with what CY is saying to grandma too?

CY sweetly takes grandma's hand and says: Grandma, next time, I won't go anywhere and only stay next to you.

GR: Then why did you run away?

CY: I didn't run away. Where would I go without you? I don't have anywhere to go.

The poor guy must be confused. Is it Friday yet? The waiting and anticipation is killing me.

Guest dramaok

omg .. i'm watching this now & is that really his mom?????????? his mommy attends the show he's guesting on?? gosh ... such a mommy's boy! :lol: maybe that's why he's still single. keke

anyway, for those who watch & understand ... would be thankful if you can share some of the things they tease him on. seems funny even when i don't know what's being said. is he like good friends with park sun young or is it kang sun young? unless i heard the name wrong. haha 'coz it seems like they were teasing him about her or something.

is the guy in stripe ... park gun hyung??? 'coz he certainly look like him from certain angle. <== okay ... i'm dead certain it's park gun young. he seems different from when i see him in miss kim or that movie with moon geun-young ...

yea they were teasing park sang min a lot. i kinda felt bad for him, but that's kang hodong's style and yashimmanman can be really embarrassing for the stars it seems, but i don't watch it that often i can't stand how loud it is. they always blast some music or overuse all the clapping sounds. anyways, they teased him cuz they thought he didn't speak loud enough and told him he needs to open his mouth wider. then they were teasing about how he's not good at storytelling and should learn for his hoobae park geon-hyeong (yea that was him you're right and i agree he totally looks different. did he get his nose done? lol) the two park's went to same school and so park sang min is park geonhyeong's 'sunbae'.

park geonhyeong told a pretty funny story, how when he was in college he was driving to school one day and he was really really sleepy and he remembered someone telling him a tip on staying awake while driving is to take your pants off. so PGH did that and he was still sleepy and he really needed to get to school on time, so he then took his underwear off too.. and he was still sleepy.. when he suddenly realized he bumped into the car infront of him, and the guy gets out and is mad and wants him to get out of his car too, and the guy suddenly sees PGH naked waste down and that was PGH's most embarrassing moment.

then kim jiyeong teased park sang min too, saying how he really liked pose sideway for camera angel, and in that one scene where dongju comes after chayeon in the bathroom, he had his arm on the doorframe and that was so funny to her blah bah.

and ya that is really park sang min's mother. lol. did you hear him go 'mommy~'..?

in the segment did anyone else notice how short park sang min's arms are? they seem shorter than usual.

yea they were teasing park sang min a lot. i kinda felt bad for him, but that's kang hodong's style and yashimmanman can be really embarrassing for the stars it seems, but i don't watch it that often i can't stand how loud it is. they always blast some music or overuse all the clapping sounds. anyways, they teased him cuz they thought he didn't speak loud enough and told him he needs to open his mouth wider. then they were teasing about how he's not good at storytelling and should learn for his hoobae park geon-hyeong (yea that was him you're right and i agree he totally looks different. did he get his nose done? lol) the two park's went to same school and so park sang min is park geonhyeong's 'sunbae'.

park geonhyeong told a pretty funny story, how when he was in college he was driving to school one day and he was really really sleepy and he remembered someone telling him a tip on staying awake while driving is to take your pants off. so PGH did that and he was still sleepy and he really needed to get to school on time, so he then took his underwear off too.. and he was still sleepy.. when he suddenly realized he bumped into the car infront of him, and the guy gets out and is mad and wants him to get out of his car too, and the guy suddenly sees PGH naked waste down and that was PGH's most embarrassing moment.

then kim jiyeong teased park sang min too, saying how he really liked pose sideway for camera angel, and in that one scene where dongju comes after chayeon in the bathroom, he had his arm on the doorframe and that was so funny to her blah bah.

and ya that is really park sang min's mother. lol. did you hear him go 'mommy~'..?

in the segment did anyone else notice how short park sang min's arms are? they seem shorter than usual.

i dont think YSMM is necessarily very embarassing for the stars, more of a very relaxed atmosphere and it also depends on the chemistry of the guests.

I thought it was pretty cute he took his mom to the show, i was cracking up actually but its sweet i suppose. I think he is very introverted on shows because he probably doesnt do them as much as say MC Mong who is on every variety show known to korea.

Actually i noticed that about his arms too LOL. Darn, noone can be perfect!

Actually im going to echo hscent's thoughts, is it friday yet???

I think these are the previews of 9 & 10

방영일 : 2006-09-08

댓글달기(9 )

친구들과 찾은 허름한 술집에서 차연과 마주친 동주는 화가 나서 차연의 뺨을 때리고 그 모습을 본 호태가 동주와 싸우게 돼 차연과 호태는 업소에서 쫓겨난다.

동주의 할머니는 간병인을 모두 마다하고 차연을 불러오라고 소동을 피워 동주모가 하는 수 없이 병원에 입원시키고, 마침 두리의 병실에 들렀던 차연을 발견한 할머니가 차연을 붙잡고 놓아주지 않아 또 한 차례 동주와 부딪치게 된다.

호태와 차연은 대통의 소개로 나이트클럽 대리운전과 주방 일을 하며 두리 병원비를 모으고, 차연이 우연히 업소 가수들 앞에서 부르는 노래를 들은 대통은 음반 취입해도 괜찮겠다며 호태와 차연을 부추기지만 둘은 부질없다며 무시한다. 그러던 중 차연은 업소 출연 가수들이 사정이 생겨 못 오면서 대통이 지배인에게 얘기해 어설픈 차림새로 무대에 오르는데...

내사랑 못난이 (10회) 방영일 : 2006-09-08

차연의 노래에 손님들이 의외의 반응을 보이자 지배인은 대기가수로 매일 한 타임씩을 빼주겠다고 하고, 이에 호태는 녹음해서 제작사를 찾아보자며 나선다. 할머니의 병실을 찾은 동주는 혹시나 차연을 볼까싶어 병원 복도를 둘러보다 간호사들을 붙들고 노래해보라며 보채는 할머니를 달랜다.

한편, 유경은 동주와의 결혼설을 언론에 흘리면서 자신의 위치를 굳히려하고 동주는 자포자기하는 심정으로 방관한다. 승혜가 동주를 사랑하고 있다는 사실을 안 김비서는 승혜를 안쓰럽게 지켜보고, 호태가 돌린 차연의 테이프를 듣게 된 승혜는 자신의 사무실로 두 사람을 오게 하는데...

thanks dramaok ... yeah i heard him go 'mommy' ... :lol: i wasn't paying attention to his arms though ... must go back & take a look. hehe

and ur sig is just too funny for words ... loach control. puahahaha ... go WK sshi... (sorry for the off topic)

CY sweetly takes grandma's hand and says: Grandma, next time, I won't go anywhere and only stay next to you.

GR: Then why did you run away?

CY: I didn't run away. Where would I go without you? I don't have anywhere to go.

The poor guy must be confused. Is it Friday yet? The waiting and anticipation is killing me.

awwwwwwww... that's so sweet of CY but here you have her leaving grandma behind now. :tears: thanks for the translation hscent. and it is friday now in korea!!! a couple more hours before it's aired. :w00t: but at least another day or two before i get to watch it. *sniffs* i really hope DJ finds out that it was YK who sent those pixs and that's why she's kneeling.

i dont think YSMM is necessarily very embarassing for the stars, more of a very relaxed atmosphere and it also depends on the chemistry of the guests.

I thought it was pretty cute he took his mom to the show, i was cracking up actually but its sweet i suppose. I think he is very introverted on shows because he probably doesnt do them as much as say MC Mong who is on every variety show known to korea.

Actually i noticed that about his arms too LOL. Darn, noone can be perfect!

Actually im going to echo hscent's thoughts, is it friday yet???

I wanted to forget about PSM’s appearance on YSMM! So true…that show depends on the personality and the chemistry of the guests. PSM doesn’t seem like the talkative type and looked fairly uncomfortable (I think they mentioned that this was his first appearance on the show and he’s been around for how long?) and there were a lot of awkward moments when he spoke. Didn’t help that KHD kept teasing him. He even teased PSM about his voice (bad KHD!), how contrary to his tough guy image, he brought his mother and that his voice goes up when he speaks to her. I got so irritated that I didn’t get to notice his arms, which is a good thing.

I got the general impression that PSM is known for being impatient and having a bad temper. He seems to feel comfortable around KJY though and she did try to defend him saying that he can be very patient.

I think these are the previews of 9 & 10

방영일 : 2006-09-08

댓글달기(9 )

친구들과 찾은 허름한 술집에서 차연과 마주친 동주는 화가 나서 차연의 뺨을 때리고 그 모습을 본 호태가 동주와 싸우게 돼 차연과 호태는 업소에서 쫓겨난다.

동주의 할머니는 간병인을 모두 마다하고 차연을 불러오라고 소동을 피워 동주모가 하는 수 없이 병원에 입원시키고, 마침 두리의 병실에 들렀던 차연을 발견한 할머니가 차연을 붙잡고 놓아주지 않아 또 한 차례 동주와 부딪치게 된다.

호태와 차연은 대통의 소개로 나이트클럽 대리운전과 주방 일을 하며 두리 병원비를 모으고, 차연이 우연히 업소 가수들 앞에서 부르는 노래를 들은 대통은 음반 취입해도 괜찮겠다며 호태와 차연을 부추기지만 둘은 부질없다며 무시한다. 그러던 중 차연은 업소 출연 가수들이 사정이 생겨 못 오면서 대통이 지배인에게 얘기해 어설픈 차림새로 무대에 오르는데...

내사랑 못난이 (10회) 방영일 : 2006-09-08

차연의 노래에 손님들이 의외의 반응을 보이자 지배인은 대기가수로 매일 한 타임씩을 빼주겠다고 하고, 이에 호태는 녹음해서 제작사를 찾아보자며 나선다. 할머니의 병실을 찾은 동주는 혹시나 차연을 볼까싶어 병원 복도를 둘러보다 간호사들을 붙들고 노래해보라며 보채는 할머니를 달랜다.

한편, 유경은 동주와의 결혼설을 언론에 흘리면서 자신의 위치를 굳히려하고 동주는 자포자기하는 심정으로 방관한다. 승혜가 동주를 사랑하고 있다는 사실을 안 김비서는 승혜를 안쓰럽게 지켜보고, 호태가 돌린 차연의 테이프를 듣게 된 승혜는 자신의 사무실로 두 사람을 오게 하는데...

Oooohhhhhh…thanks for the previews.

Ep9: After seeing CY at a shabby bar that DJ and his friends found, DJ gets angry and slaps CY. HT sees this and gets into a fight with DJ and as a result, HT and CY are kicked out.

(yikes! so sorry gotta run. someone please fill in the rest-most important part - assistant finds out SH actually loves DJ )

Here are the preview translations. I might be off on some things. Enjoy~ :)

9: DJ goes out to a bar with his friends and meets CY. DJ gets angry and slaps CY. HT see's this and gets into a fight with DJ, which leads both HT and CY to get kicked out of the bar. DJ's grandmother rejects all the maids (caregiver) and tells DJ to bring back CY. DJ's mom (?) hospitalizes the grandma a lot (not sure about this). CY comes to the hospital to visit DR. Grandma see's CY and holds onto her tightly and does not let go of her. CY meets DJ again. Through DT (Dae-Tong), HT and CY gets a job at a night club as a driver and kitchen helper to save up money for DR. DT coincidently overhears CY sing and tells her that she can make an album. DT tries to persuade her to sing, but both CY AND HT ignores him. The singer's who were suppose to sing at the nightclub can't come do to some issues. DT tells the manager about CY. CY sings on stage without any suitable clothes...

10: The customers/people who comes to the nightclub gets good reactions to CY's singing. The manager wants to put CY as a back-up singer and have her sing once a day. HT tries to get CY professionally recorded by a production company. DJ comes to the hospital to see his grandmother. He looks around the hallways to see if he bumps into CY. He tries to stop/calm down his grandmother who is bugging the nurses to sing. Meanwhile, YK tells the media that she's going to marry DJ. DJ is onlooking with a desperate heart. (?) Assistant Kim finds out that SH loves DJ. Assisant Kim feels sorry for SH. SH listens to the tape that HT recorded of CY. SH invites CY and HT to her office...

ill check out the previews when i get home and fill in the question marks. Thanks Sandy for the translations!

How ironic that SH actually did love DJ. What the heck is that all about? that is coming from left field! I have to see how she progressed into loving him or if she still loves him.

And the best part, CY becomes a singer and under his ex/competition's company! LOL :D

thanks for the translation of the preview sandy!!! that was quick. you're gonna watch it live???

how contrary to his tough guy image, he brought his mother and that his voice goes up when he speaks to her.

I got the general impression that PSM is known for being impatient and having a bad temper. He seems to feel comfortable around KJY though and she did try to defend him saying that he can be very patient.

(assistant finds out SH actually loves DJ )

i thought he was just funning when he did the high voice pitch thing when he called his mom? :ph34r::lol: but yeah ... he seems so awkward compared to the other guests ... even park geonhyeong who normally seems awkward & quiet in the drama/movie (maybe it's due to the role) i've seen him in seems a lot more extrovert than him which is also why i wasn't sure it's the same guy other than the suspected nose job. haha it was sweet of KJY to defend PSM though.

omg ... i can't believe SH actually loves DJ ... so sad ... maybe that's why the guy commited suicide. *sigh* ... i wonder what DJ will think about SH loving him.

thanks for the translation of the preview sandy!!! that was quick. you're gonna watch it live???

omg ... i can't believe SH actually loves DJ ... so sad ... maybe that's why the guy commited suicide. *sigh* ... i wonder what DJ will think about SH loving him.

I must be psychic! How did I know that SH loves DJ? LoL...just kidding. :)

Am I going to watch it live? No...I'm going to wait till the HQs come out. I must watch it with my mom...it's fun that way~ :)

Archived