[drama 2006] My Lovely Fool 내사랑 못난이

Guest dramaok

hehe, you are not the only one that can't stand seeing DaeTong (swindler) calling CY 'noona'...even CY is disgusted when he calls her that. CY even asked DT: 'why am I your noona?'...and DT tells her: 'When I am afraid of something...I have a habit in calling all the women 'noona'...i'm sorry noona.'

LOL! I don't know what's his reason for calling HT 'dongseng'...but probably because HT is younger than him...so it's understandable that DT would call HT 'dongseng'...but calling CY 'noona'...that's just hilarious. I wonder if he'll ever call them by their real names.

yea it's his way of sucking up...you know how guys love when girls call them "oppa" ~ IN this case DT is calling her noona to imply that he respects her like an elder. hahaha what a load of BS. Also he calls HT dongseng to imply that he means him well like a real older brother.

But you know what's weird? It seems like the guy who plays DT also plays a similar character in Pure 19. So my two favorite dramas at the present are linked by this guy. He's the king of a bumbling idiotic con man. It's almost like you want to physically harm him for all the bad things that he's done...but at the same time you know he's more pathetic than evil......so you chuckle instead of chuck something at the screen.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks like this will be a 22 episode drama now.

sbs announced the next friday night drama starts on 10-27, starring shin ae-ra (inferior housewives).

so if i did my math right, that's 12 more episodes in 6 weeks of 'lovely fool' left.

is that right?

Wow 12 more episodes, i hope they dont drag the storyline and make each and every episode more suspenseful than the next. Now im curious toknow the mystery guy's role next week and how he will play in the prolonged separation of our couple.

I think they might do a "couple of years has passed thing" because i think i do forsee the marriage of that brat to my DJ.

Hm..it's been too quiet in here.. hehe.. :)

I was browsing the SBS site and sound this...

how sweet, they were together... this must be off-screen cap *point below... the piano scene* hehe

mlfpianoscenevf3.png

and oh, i've been meaning to say this..

see how they covered the letter 'Y' and 'A' for YAMAHA on the piano? hehe... :rolleyes:

as if we wouldn't figure it out :lol:

hmm perhaps they don't want to make it as if YAMAHA is sponsoring this drama?

dongjuchayeonjl7.png

^ very nicely done :)

They both look so lovely together...

episode10morningkr7.png

^ one of my fave scenes so far... :)

I was browsing SBS site again, and found this article+pics of Park Sang Min :)

no idea what it's all about, except for the little english titles above some of the paragraphs...hehe... :)

it'll be nice if perhaps someone can summarize it? :blush:

asking to translate perhaps it'll be too much since it looks like a long article ^^;;

Thank you so much to whoever will translate it... <3 muah~

psmarticle1fk3.jpg

psmarticle2ez6.jpg

psmarticle3bx0.jpg

psmarticle4zo2.jpg

^this last one seems quite interesting ;) hehe...

PS:

I am this close into making his own thread here in Soompi... ^^;;

hehehe.... should I? :blush:

Guest luvxholic

this drama's sooo goood in the beginning it was kind of weird but it gets better every episode...the acting is sooo good by the actors!!! the guy was in a drama "tae yang eun ga deuk hee" a couple years ago and he got so much older and gained weight so i didnt recognize him but his acting is still sooo good!!! i cant wait till tomorrow

Guest luvxholic

this drama's sooo goood in the beginning it was kind of weird but it gets better every episode...the acting is sooo good by the actors!!! the guy was in a drama "tae yang eun ga deuk hee" a couple years ago and he got so much older and gained weight so i didnt recognize him but his acting is still sooo good!!! i cant wait till tomorrow

Welcome Luvxholic to the thread. =D

And Ay, ill check out the article later. Wow, the thread has been quiet lately but will be back to life once we get to next 2 episodesand ive been very busy lately . Does anyone have the previews for the next 2 episodes or are they the ones Sandy posted earlier. Which im thinking it is.

Keep the discussions rolling people =D

I think this is actually the summary for episode 11. Anyone have episode 12?

10 11:

The customers/people who comes to the nightclub gets good reactions to CY's singing. The manager wants to put CY as a back-up singer and have her sing once a day. HT tries to get CY professionally recorded by a production company. DJ comes to the hospital to see his grandmother. He looks around the hallways to see if he bumps into CY. He tries to stop/calm down his grandmother who is bugging the nurses to sing. Meanwhile, YK tells the media that she's going to marry DJ. DJ is onlooking with a desperate heart. (?) Assistant Kim finds out that SH loves DJ. Assisant Kim feels sorry for SH. SH listens to the tape that HT recorded of CY. SH invites CY and HT to her office...

PREVIEW caps (for ep 11, I guess?)

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003247914tg6.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003248848lu8.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003253987af6.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003255722if5.jpg

^awww.. he misses her! ^_^:wub:

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003259626vb7.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003260126jp0.jpg

^I can't wait till there's something more between these two!! ^^

They're obviously hot for each other, he just doesn't know it yet lolz

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003263263bn5.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003264531bk8.jpg

^who is this guy??

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003265632du1.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003266733xz7.jpg

^ugh.. she looks... fierceful.

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003267267xr4.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003270236lb1.jpg

^AHA! Hopefully this is good enough, bella ^^ hee hee...

CY's new possible love interest? ^_^

He looks kinda... ermm...what's the word.... masculine? :P

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003272238ji0.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003272672ea8.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003274307yd3.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003275909ro5.jpg

mylovelyfoole10hdtvxvidsunavi003277010ly5.jpg

^:tears:

He looks so lonely here...

ep 11

ep 12

ep 12 pics

I hope this works

I havent watched it but its good enough for me to drool in front of PSM again. LOL

And YK is still acting like a total brat i see judging by those pics and DJ is still pining over CY. But it does seem a bit one sided, no? :vicx:

Credits to the sbs website

EDIT: crap, actually its not working, just click on the first 2 pics. The image numbers are 39 and 40. I can never work with posting pics. Sorry people.

^thanks... lemme try to post them then...hehe..

can't wait till I get my hands on these two eppie :D

Looks like DJ is remembering CY a lot in this two episodes... aww~~~

he misses her badly...

EPISODE 11

2006915958561b992xg2.jpg

**oops.. ep 12 caps are too large, so imageshack shrinks it... :o

I'll see if I can crop it in a while...

mlf12acf2.jpg

mlf12bqw7.jpg

mlf12cnx0.jpg

mlf12dkb7.jpg

thank you aylink! i can't access sbs sites so i'm really glad you reposted them here.

cha yeon has some pretty funky outfits and dongju's mom's wearing another hideous shirt.

Thanks to dramaok, bella, hscent and others for the summaries and translations!

I'm behind and just finished ep9...can someone clear up a few points for me please?

So at the beg. of this ep, are DJ and CY officially divorced? not just separated, right? how much time has lapsed since the beg. of the series or their marriage?

Seunghye, DJ's brother and the doctors now know that CY is duri's mom but think hotae is the dad?

Did hotae get fired from his janitorial job at the tv station because of yookeyong or seunghye? What did he say to seunghye in the bldg lobby right he was fired? At first I thought it was yookyeong who got him fired but after whatever he said to seunghye...I then thought it was seunghye...

I like DJ up till now but reading about him slapping CY in ep10 makes my heart sink...I have a problem w/that esp. if they're already divorced...

Since I haven't watched any of this week's episodes yet, seeing these pictures aren't really helping lolz... but they're pretty interesting since they're on the news hehe...

newsenphotophpuid200609160916221001photo2006091609162ra4.jpg

^ anyone figure out more about this guy, please do tell us... XD

link to article

newsenphotophpuid200609160840201001photo2006091608402vt4.jpg

^ hmm she's performing... so now CY is a... gasoo? :o

link to article

credits to newsen

Guest angel169

I am new to this drama. currently start watching this drama.

thanks alot for the summary and pix..

Me too, I am new also, i've been a silent reader for long time...

I just want to say how thankful we are for all of your wonderful jobs: giving us the pics updates n summaries.

U rocks, gals... (oops, sorry, i don't think there are guys over here, am i rite? :P )

Guest AnonEMus

i found this weeks episodes kind on the boring side. :vicx: hopefully, next week will get better. btw, psm has a slight dumbo ears. it's cute! :) that's what happens when i'm bored i notice other things. :P

i found this weeks episodes kind on the boring side. :vicx: hopefully, next week will get better. btw, psm has a slight dumbo ears. it's cute! :) that's what happens when i'm bored i notice other things. :P

Sometimes the PD have to go through the necessary evil of setting up the ground work to support the upcoming scenes. I think we just went through the ground work and next week will be more exciting especially since both of DJ ex-wives will be in direct competition against him! :o

ep. 11:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DN13368H

ep. 12:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2OX7UHLV

src creidesca box.

--------

ya this week was dumb. only like 1 minute scene between DJ and CY. what was that all about. bleh.

gotta run. will write more later. but not much happened in this week's episode. just that seunghye confirmed to her assistant that she started to fall in love with dongju a week after they got married. when they went on their honeymoon dongju didn't sleep in same room with her for the entire time, until the last day of their honeymoon when they were about to return home soon, dongju came to her drunk and the two both cried and she felt sorry for him. anyways seunghye gave chayeon 30k to sign contract with seunghye's company starnix. and the gangster boss sure looks like he's smittened by chayeon. oh and yookyeong looks like she's gonna marry dongju soon. and also, the nurses told seunghye duri is very ill and he is hotae's son, but not chayeon's and chayeon and hotae grew up together in orphanage. so now both dongju and seunghye think duri is hotae's son, but not chayeon's.

and dunnie, yes dongju and chayeon divorced. not sure how long time passed between 9 and 10 though. this drama doesn't set up the timeline for you clearly. everything's sorta implied after it happened.

Archived