Win a Chance to Travel Korea with 2PM and miss A for Free!

Guest System1430291513

Guest meiyao2PMrocks

2pm is the best!I love 2pm! My dream date with 2pm.....I think that because they are always so busy and probably don't get much time to relax and have fun; I think a date with them should be fun and not too complicated. I think it would be fun to go to the beach (I know they go there sometimes but usually for photo shoots which they have to work and can't enjoy it completely) and hang out in the nice sun. Also I would bring a homemade lunch that we can eat and enjoy along with the cool salt air breeze. I feel like this would be a nice change for them because they probably don’t get the chance to eat homemade food a lot. We could go swimming, jet skiing, or even just explore the coast! Later, we would hit an amusement park or go somewhere to dance and just break loose and have fun. These boys are so busy and so amazing they deserve a day to just be boys and do what they want. To end my dream date I would want to go somewhere to eat because they are growing boys who eat A LOT! This would be my dream date! Just a simple, fun, and relaxing day; I am happy if they are! Just getting to see them smile and laugh would make any date special and amazing! 2PM is the best! (My other idea that I thought would be, maybe we could do something different like sky diving or scuba diving or something they probably haven’t got to do before; for my dream date I would either want it to be relaxing and fun or exciting and new) 2PM <3

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest b2utyful_day

I've shared on twitter - shiningbeasts and I've shared on facebook - Jessica Olivares.^^My dream date with MISS A! >______< If I were lucky to have a date with MISS A, I would first have a cardiac arrest because of the excitement and anxiety that would build up. But after calming down and getting to meet them, I'd make sure to make them have fun. Prior to the date, I'd do some 'research' about famous South Korean attractions and fun places to visit; just to have a basic plan about what to do.~ If I met MISS A, I'd want to go to the zoo, an amusement park, a festival of some kind, a traditional Korean market, a noraebang, and then a traditional Korean wedding.^^ That would be the best date EVER! There would me so many NEW experiences that we could share together. BUT, walking and going to all the places >______< Jia, Fei, Min, Suzy, and I would take TONS of pictures of everything we saw to capture the incredible moments we shared! NOW THAT, WOULD BE MY DREAM DATE WITH MISS A!<33 :)

Guest Rika342

My dream date would be with 2PM. I would love to go to San Francisco with them and have ice cream while enjoying the city life.

Guest kluna

My dream with 2PM is know them.I'd like to meet them and spend a wonderful day with them. I want to share many things with they.They are so funny and have a big heart for all the hottest . I LOVE completely his music and most of them but i love khunnie obviously ! would be a dream come true ... I want 2PM to come to where I live and when touch my door , khunnie will give me a bouquet of roses. I think could not believe ... I think with only see him i cry of joy . I wish the time to stop and stay me with them and tell them how much I love and admire

Guest Yellow_lillies

My Ultimate dream date with 2PM would be a playful romantic day. A little of both XD 2PM works really hard everyday and they should get a whole weekend of doing something fun. I would to plan this date we would first go the amusement park. Who doesnt like the amusement par. We will all rides together on roller coasters, ferris wheels, carousels and playing mini games to win prizes for each other. After that a nice meal in a diner wear homestyle food is served where they can try American food and we can also try traditional korean food to combine our cultures together. The other day would also be playful in a romantic way and take cute selcas together or all dress in funny costumes and take pictures together and make a scrapbook. Remembering fun memories together is always special and making a scrapbook of fun memories with 2PM would be awesome. Overall, having any date with 2PM would my dream come true, it really doesnt matter what or where we have the date, as long as we're altogether having fun and happily laughing that my dream right there. It would be ultimate dream come true. Love You Guys 2PM!! Fighting!!! xDDD

Guest exo-lover

My dream date with 2PM would be to have a casual dinner with them and also invite my friends, the more the merrier! We would have a casual conversation, it'll never get awkward, we'll have so much fun. Then, we'll proceed to go to a Korean karaoke bar and sing really bad and not caring about anything!

My dream date will be with Miss A, I feel I would be able to control my spazzing rather than meeting with 2PM (although I love them too). My dream day would be probably going to an amusement park and probably Fei and Jia teaching me Chinese Suzy and Min teaching me Korean and then we go sight seeing because then it would be a great break for them. I would most likely love to just get to know them personally, to become friends and understand them. But I would love them to show me their home their culture their daily life. My dream day will be full of laughter because there would be no barrier to limit having fun (like karoake) :)

Guest LaiLai011

Dream date with 2pmI want to meet them at 8 am. :D Kekeke~~ I really want them to tour me to Seoul! :D First I want to go to Children's Grand Park because I heard that there are elephants and other animals there. I really love animals! The next is Gyeongbok-gung Palace. I want to go there and take pictures with them! I also hear that it is the Seoul's grandest palace! :D I also want to ride the subway train with them! Kekekeke ~~~ Then i want to go to Han River and eat korean foods like Ddobokki and jjajangmyun for lunch with them while teaching me a few korean phrases and of course chatting/playing with them. After lunch we will do some little performance for each other! maybe they can teach me some of their signature dance moves. :D In the afternoon I want to go to an amusement park with them! For dinner I want to go to Namdaemun Market then visit the 63 Building before we end the day! I'll surely take a lot of photos with them because i know that at the end of the day all that is left and all i can take back to my country are the pictures and fun memories with them! It'll be the happiest day of my life! :D

Guest airam026

my dream date with 2pm :D I wanted to spend a day with all of them to know them better and to be friends with them.. i want to have dinner with them and play some games with them too. i want to eat all the popular foods in korea and also to tour me around at seoul. i will take a picture of all the wonderful moments with them. i want to see them smile, laugh and specially their aegyo >//< that will be the happiest day ever if that would happen.. :)) even just a plain and ordinary day with them will make me feel so happy!!!! :))

Guest khae0228

my dream date will definitely be with miss A! :D Just touring the Seoul Tower and leave locks with miss A is truly a dream for me as they're my favorite girl group :D I would like to have lunch with them trying out Korean Cuisine such as bulgogi (bbq). Then head to Nami Island where Winter Sonata filmed and finally just casually shopping for souveneirs in the busy streets of Myeongdong! I definitely would like to leave a memory of exchanging presents with miss A (even just a cellphone charm) and ending the night with dinner of Chicken Ginseng soup and casually sharing stories and getting to know more about Korea & miss A :)

Guest LaiLai011

Dream date with 2pmI want to meet them at 8 am. :D Kekeke~~ I really want them to tour me to Seoul! :D First I want to go to Children's Grand Park because I heard that there are elephants and other animals there. I really love animals! The next is Gyeongbok-gung Palace. I want to go there and take pictures with them! I also hear that it is the Seoul's grandest palace! :D I also want to ride the subway train with them! Kekekeke ~~~ Then i want to go to Han River and eat korean foods like Ddobokki and jjajangmyun for lunch with them while teaching me a few korean phrases and of course chatting/playing with them. After lunch we will do some little performance for each other! maybe they can teach me some of their signature dance moves. :D In the afternoon I want to go to an amusement park with them! For dinner I want to go to Namdaemun Market then visit the 63 Building before we end the day! I'll surely take a lot of photos with them because i know that at the end of the day all that is left and all i can take back to my country are the pictures and fun memories with them! It'll be the happiest day of my life! :DGoodLuck everyone! :DD

Guest Emszz_21

My dream date with 2PM would be on a beach or a pool and we're swimming together and playing around splashing water on each other then have a meal together with them and act like we've known each other for a long time. We would talk, laugh and enjoy our time together.. <3

Guest Emszz_21

My dream date with Miss A would be like we are really close friends having their bonding time. I wants us to be strolling around Seoul, go shopping together,eat meals together and would enjoy our time spent together.. ^o^

My Dream date with 2pm and Miss A!!!~ I would like to go to amusement park with them,that will be so awesome!! i want to have fun with each of them!!~ and take photos with them and go shopping with them~ And learn something from them such as dancing,singing,korean and everything~ i just want to win the CD!!~ <3

Guest Mefromwonderland

Dream date...Definitely walking around in Seoul, Trying to know them, Going where they used to go while being my age.Use it like a way to learn more Korean, try to know if we have some shared tastes.Eat the meals they like, just do what they like to do and visit Seoul and/or Korea with them would be such a pleasure!

Guest ervincasigurann

My dream date with Miss A would be on Lotte world or any amusement park wherein we could have fun, be young and wild and free. Through this exciting date, we could shrug off the awkward atmosphere and in some ways we could get to know each other. Example of these 'ways' are during break times wherein we would rest from playing around and just lie on benches to eat or drink or just rest. I think this kind of date with Miss A would be so much fun since the members are very outgoing and we could really get to know each other. :)

Archived