Win a Chance to Travel Korea with 2PM and miss A for Free!

Guest System1430291513

Guest blackmoon705

my dream date with 2PM and MissA would be a cultural tour around Seoul. with 2PM around i know it'll be loads of fun and with Fei and Jia it would be awesome to see it from their perspectives as foreigners as i'm chinese myself =P -- i love cultural sightseeing, but there should also be room for fun such as eating in good restaurants or going to noraebang. i wouldn't be able to sing as good as they do, but it sounds like so much fun! to commemorate all this i'd love to take as many pictures as possible.but i'd also like to see what they usually do. to be able to see them in their professional and personal environment sounds so awesome! i'd also like to visit JYP HQ and the tv stations to see it with my own eyes. everything in the kpop world fascinates me and it'd be like a dream come true to experience all this =)good luck to everyone!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kiky25

My dream date with 2PM will be super busy. There are a lot of things and place I wanna do/visit at Korea. First of all. In the morning I’ll come to Everland with all 2PM member. Trying the most terrifying and most favourite rides. And not forget to buy a cute headband then take selca together. Having lunch eat the most favourite Korean food, I would like to taste all Korean Food so maybe I’ll order more than 2 menu. Then come to the gift shop, looking for some cute stuff and buying the same stuff with 2PM as a souvenir and also as a proof that I’ve been with them.At night I will come to Namsan Tower with Wooyoung (since he is my bias), making such a lovely padlock with him. Then buy some food on the way to Han River, like kimbap, tteokppokki, and water, so I can eat it with 2PM. Meet the rest member of 2PM at Han River and gonna eating while chatting with them. I would like asked them to teach me some 2PM dances. Singing their song together while enjoying the scenery of Han River at night. Look at the clear and beautiful sky, wishing to the moon and the star that I will be able to come and meet them again (for real) =)

Guest Aileychoi

My dream date with 2pm and miss A? It's really a wonderful chance for me to explore Korea with them. Can travel to Korea is the best thing i've ever dreamed, really love this country with cultural variety. I have been fascinated for along times through drama, movie,foods,traditional, reality show and especially by K-Pop." Music bring people come closer, no mater where you from." i love all the singers of JYPE, they're talent,the true artist and really loves their fans. I am a Hottest of 2pm and day by day they are made ​​me love music more than of Korea and everything in there. I hope it not a dream. It's Real so i could meet my idol, visit my love country and join a wonderful trip with them. Visiting NamSan tower, Gyeongbukgung palace, Han River then tasting kimchi, Samgyeopsal, Ddeokbukgi ,Makgeolli and if could i want to visit JYP company. Then we can play some mini games to be closer. Finally, 2pm, miss a and me ( of couse) could sit together then sing their song, i really want to learn their dance from them and i really want to know what are they opinion about our country to be closing with new cultural. Kpop world fancinates lots of people, i hope this could be real not only a dream. When i come back, i want to tell with my friend all the interesting experiences of my. Love 2pm, Love Miss A and I Love korea :x:x:x

Guest Yu3Hui

My dream date with 2PM and Miss A... ^^;i hope they can introduce me about Korea. what is Korea, their culture, their food, anything about Korea that i can't get it from internet or if i go to Korea alone. they must show me all about Korea, from their perspective, not Korea as everyone said.. ^^; that'll be interesting tour i think, cz i can get any information from internet and tour guide that will show me what they learn. but with 2PM and Miss A as our guide, i want more that that.. ^^ may be just like their interactive video... first day full of adventure, second day full of playing and third day full of learning their culture... ah that'll be 5 days tour.. ^^; i want to go to JYP HQ!! and of course i hope i can meet Nichkhun too.. since 2PM in this event not include Nichkhun.. loland the last thing i want, i hope they'll never forget about me... ^^;so our dream date must be a wonderful date that's not just me the one who will remember it, but they and the other winner will be friends... ^^*ah if that will be like their interactive video, that'll end with Woo Young be mine..^^*lollove 2PM and Miss A!!!! ^^

Guest BlinkGreenPark

My dream date with 2PM and miss A? Well I'd love to go to all their favourite places in Korea because they would be the best guides and I'm sure we would have a lot of fun and I would be able to know the way they live experiencing it with them... And also I'd like to eat traditional korean food and if possible, learn how to prepare it :DThe perfect end for my dream date would be them all singing together around a fire in the beach ^^

Guest Lolymadridista

my dream is just to be able to visit korea learen more about korean culture .. and take walk around seuol ^^ and it will be great if i did this with 2pm cuz they are the only thing i care about in my life ^^

My dream date with 2PM and Miss A would be in a place/country none of us had been to, exploring the sights in the new place. Then we would come to America I show them my culture as we go to Seoul and they show me thiers. We could experience so many culture within that time together, through the food, the music and the people <3

Guest panda.Dada

my dream is just to be able to visit korea learen more about korean culture,and take walk around and it will be great if i did this with 2pm go to an amusement park ,Eat korean food ,go to shopping & take pictures with them well be great ^______^ i love 2pm forever ♡_♡ ♡_♡.

Guest angangangel0430

My dream is just to meet 2PM and Miss A (and JYP Nation too ^^!) I want to know more about Korean; the language and the culture. It would be amazing if I could travel with 2PM, my No.1 Favorite group in the whole world <3 Wooyoung, I Love You <3 2PM, I Love You ^^! Miss A, Fighting <3 ^^!

Guest CaroLovesWoo

My dream date with 2PM would be just walking around in some park, breathing the pure air in a cold Winter afternoon under the warm sunlight. I want to know them, not the idols, but the real persons. I want to hear them talk, hear their thoughts, their dreams. I want to hear those stories they must have and surely only they know. I want to tell them how much I've cried with them, and how much I luagh with them as well... I want them to know they always put a bright smile on my face, and I just want to thank them for that :)

Guest glowingstar

My dream date with 2PM and miss A is a picnic date like what Jia and Suzy had in the "Annyeong" video... We could all go sight-seeing together and eat some traditional Korean food :) but seriously, any date would be a dream date as long as I can spend time with 2PM and miss A!

Guest primanita

My dream date with 2PM would be to walk up to Namsan Tower and then I would make a "lock of love", write a sweet message for each member and attach it to the wall...^^

Guest kyyyy

My dream date with 2PM is to go to amusement park with them. ^_^ We'll ride roller coasters and scream our heads off together. Then we can eat cotton candy and buy hairbands. After, we can go to the haunted house. I would love to hide behind 2PM in the haunted house :P We can then go play the bumper cars and go on water rides. And finally finish the date going on the merry-go-round and taking some memorable pictures with 2PM >< ✌

Guest sallyxxxx

On my dream date, 2PM and Miss A would travel around South Korea with me so I can explore Korea and its culture. Then in return, I would show them around NYC (where I live) and show them NY culture ^^

Guest ticklemepinkz

A dream date with missA, well it would be more like a Girls' Day Out filled with shopping, pampering and food!. :) I would love to go shopping and have a home-cooked meal. I'm a fashion-type of girl and to go shopping with miss A would be a dream come true. Having a personal shopping day with miss A, where they can help me pick out clothes (and vice versa), but also exchange some personal fashion/styling tips. It also will give me the chance to know them better apart from their stage costumes. for the second half of our "date", I would love to treat them to a day of relaxation at a spa where they don't have to do anything but relax. With the girls' busy schedule, they deserve a day to just kick back, relax, and enjoy the life. =) (twitter: xoxoseemesmile)

Guest karenes

If I could go on a dream date with 2PM, I would go to my local arcade and we'd play games~ And then we'd go into the cute photo booths and camwhore until I'm broke! muahaha later I'd post the photos on FB to brag to all my friends.. hehheehehe...anyways. With miss A, I would love to go sight-seeing with them <3 Tour around my city, take plenty of pictures~ And then all of us would go to karaoke and sing like there's no tomorrow! ahhhh what a wonder dream this would be *__* my twitter is @kyjshi by the way ^-^

Guest chelley_me

A date with 2pm and Miss A will be great because I was thankful to them....Actually they had ispire me a lot...For example, in 2011 I had my public exam and I almost gave up because I thought I can't do my best for my public exam...I really want to make my family proud of me by getting an excellent result for my public exam...so I started to dream..and one of my dream is to go to 2pm or Miss A concert and JYP Nation Tour...and because of those dream, I gain my strength to keep on trying and finally I achieve a very excellent result..If I win a dream date with 2pm and Miss A..I would have a chance to say thanks to them face to face...beside,a dream date with 2pm...I can experience their close friendship by myself, playing games together and of course take plenty of pictures with them...for Miss A, they are my lovely nunas....I really like them...i would like to shop, sight-seeing and learn their dance...keke...for both of them ( MIss A and 2pm), all of us would go to karaoke and sing plus eating like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!:) I wish I can meet you guys bcause im your HOTTEST & SAY A...2pm & Miss A fighting!!!! love u guys...:)

Guest Yayi_Dlc

My Dream Date with 2PM would go to Jeju Island and visit the beautiful places on the beach, we play on the seashore on the sand and write the memories of a great day with friends. When night comes and enjoy a fire arm ourselves around her talking about anecdotes, singing and joking as best friends ... It would be nice to come true! I love 2PM! I am a Hottest of heart! ... Soompi ... Thank you, My twitter is @ Yayi_Dlc

Guest mathiasa

My dream date with either group would be a quiet evening in the middle of nowhere, perhaps a camping trip. Sitting outside talking and watching the sunset.

Archived