Win a Chance to Travel Korea with 2PM and miss A for Free!

Guest System1430291513

Guest Eekay

My dream date with 2pm is to go to the Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju Island and then go to the amusement park and ride the ferris wheel with them (haha! :D). Then we can go shopping and try on clothes like their traditional clothing hanbok. I also want to take lot's of pictures with them while touring Korea. I would like to go wherever they recommend too! Anywhere would be fun with 2pm! If possible, I would like to hear them sing and watch them dance <3 Dinner can be at a restaurant that they really love and we can talk over our day and ourselves. And then finish the day sleeping in a room with them. >////<

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest N.Echo

Who's entering? I'd like to see them. :)And I'm kind of lost. Not trying to be rude or anything, but Where did the "dream date" thread come from? :

Guest idiosyncratic

My dream date with 2PM... hm.. Well, I'm sure Taec and Nichkhun would have to translate everything I say LOL. Okay, first off, I'd ask them to each show me a place where they would want to go, maybe a place they've wanted to go to for a long time but never had the chance to. I'd have them recommend me some good food that's exclusive in Korea/Seoul. And we'd go to an amusement park and go on all the rides, eat ice cream, play games, etc. Then we'd go to Namsan Tower with the wall with all the locks and we'd ride the cable cars and just talk, as if we were actually just a group of friends hanging out. Finally, we would end the night at someone's crib, have a few drinks, some heart to heart talk, etc.Thinking about this makes me sad because I know it will never happen :(.

Guest alicecs

Dating 2PM??? <3 Omgawshhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meeting 2PM is like seeing angels face to faceI would thank the HEAVENS in the first placeI would cherish every moment with my BELOVED Wooyoung:Enjoying the blissful cherry blossoms in Spring,And while my head lay in his muscular lap,He’ll use his vocals to serenade me by singing,In that moment time stops and my heart is entrapped.Then we’ll spend the rest of the day in EVERLAND with the rest of the 2PM members, Nickhun, Taecyeon, Chansung, Junho and Junsu. We’d try every single exhilarating ride available and have the time of our lives. I’ll insist we spend more time in the Carribean Bay (water games area), as I’d have a good peek at their perfect bodies. =D (hehe)At night, we’d have a good time watching NANTA SHOW (well I would prefer if I get to perform on the stage with the 2PM members instead of the usual performers). Then, we’ll take a night stroll together in the streets of MYEONGDONG and DONGDAMUN, enjoying the local specialties too =)At midnight, we’d have a ‘candlenight’ where we light candles to form the word 2PM and then the six boys would perform a LIVE dance/performance for me.Oh.. What a BEAUTIFUL DREAM……. Aaaaaahh… <3

Guest mskrungkrung

SO here's why I wanted to visit the Korea , actually there's no specific reason because I consider Korea as my 2nd home even though I'm not yet visiting their country but in my heart I have visit their country many times already . Since I was 8 I have been a fan of KPOP and korean dramas. I love their culture , the beautiful places so much . .This is a great opportunity to me since I've always join contest t win a trip to korea but unfortunately I always loose so maybe after 8 years of waiting maybe this is it . .^^ Since I have not ridden airplain before but I have a passport Coming to Korea will be like OMG ! So I will do a cover of Miss A Good Girl Bad girl to show how I truly love Korea , Miss A and 2PM

Guest 2winnie

My dream date with 2PM (or miss A) would be to shadow them around. They already captivate me on the screen halfway across the world, but that makes me wonder how much more captivating they would be in real life. I would like to see their talent live, put to use in everyday situations, and their personalities when they're not on TV. I would just like to sit in the recording studio and watch them work, or sit at home with them and watch them interact (well of course, I'd like, play around and do stuff with them at home too.. maybe play video games with the guys, or do the girls' nails, since I'm a manicurist, hehe). I would get them to tell me their favorite childhood stories, their favorite memories, and we would just spend the afternoon and mealtimes talking about how they came to be the idols we know today. So yeah, I would just spend the day following them around like a puppy, bringing them water and other things when they need it (I've always wanted to be a cordi or assistant of some kind), and keeping them company in the van or when they're waiting for their next schedule. We'd talk all about them, their dreams, what they plan to do in the future. I'd want to take the opportunity to get to know these people as normal humans who have jobs as singers, rather than idols whom I could only meet in my dreams and know about through youtube and soompi. :D

Guest mskrungkrung

SO here's why I wanted to visit the Korea , actually there's no specific reason because I consider Korea as my 2nd home even though I'm not yet visiting their country but in my heart I have visit their country many times already . Since I was 8 I have been a fan of KPOP and korean dramas. I love their culture , the beautiful places so much . .This is a great opportunity to me since I've always join contest t win a trip to korea but unfortunately I always loose so maybe after 8 years of waiting maybe this is it . .^^ Since I have not ridden airplain before but I have a passport Coming to Korea will be like OMG ! So I will do a cover of Miss A Good Girl Bad girl to show how I truly love Korea , Miss A and 2PM

Guest ihnheex3

my dream date with 2pm: (ohman if this were to really happen.. T_T)-chansung: a casual home date, playing with his kitty together :3-wooyoung: ANYTHING T_T-taec: a water park date so i can stare at his nice bod all day @_@-junsu: jam session date, creating music together <3-nickhun: iceskating hand in hand with the gentlemanly prince >_<-junho: themepark date! everland? lotte world?? :D

My dream is go to Korea then meet Miss A...I want meet all of them and going together to all around Korea{especially is romatic place}....I will take a picture with them for Commemorate^^and will go to shopping togetherI will buy some gift from my country to them and eat together...

Guest SpiderShaun

My dream date with miss A...First, breakfast in a nice cafe and talking about ourselves. After breakfast, we would probably go visit famous spots in Seoul. Then after a typical korean lunch, we'd go to an amusement park and ride roller coasters. Of course, dinner in their recording studio just kicking back, maybe doing a video together for fun ^^I'd also like to meet 2PM, big fan of Nickhun (probably since I watched We Got Married :P)

Guest wdyptrs

My dream date with 2PM and Miss A? Hmm, first I will ask them to introduce themself and show their speciality (and I will too) after that we'll go to N Seoul Tower to take pictures then we'll play at Lotte World! After having fun in there, I want them to show me Korean cultures at National Museum of Korea. Then go shopping at some mall (I Hope Miss A unnies could help me to do some make-overs there :P ) and we'll finish it by eating Korean good feasts while having fun by dancing and making funny pictures and video hehehe :)

Guest rimshazia

uMmmm....! it wud be a dark night with a full moon and lots of bats moving around in the dark sky .... ill be wearing a black long dress with some kinda weird and horror make up and 2pm boys will be wearing black spray and later well go to a place of no where where there would be a huge house which was very dark and no one seemed to live there !!! and there was a huge and scary graveyard .... later me and 2pm members went into the dark house then there we saw a huge table on which we saw a very dirty clothe and a huge candle and it was covered wid spider webs but still we stayed there bcuz there was no vehicle available at that time it was about 3am we woke all night and introduced our selves and told our speacialities to each other but still we did nt found something to eat then i remembered tht i was having a pack of popcorn in my bag then wat we did we cooked it eated a bowl of popcorn and it felt like we were in a horror movie then we all woke that whole night and we'r chating .....the next morning when we woke up we found 3 horses waiting outside 4 us we were very scared but still we sat on it and then we went to our hotel and so tht was the day we wil never forget !!!! ( it wud be amazing meeting you )

Guest kpoplover796

My dream date with 2pm would probably be going to an amusement park and karaoke! I would sing lovely tunes with Junsu, attempt to rap with Taecyon, Eat massive amounts of pizza and dried mangoes with Chansung, Show off my flexible moves with Wooyoung, Walk around the park with the perfect gentleman Nichkhun, And just about faint when i see Junho's beautiful smile! I would love to cook something for them and get to know them! I think it would be fun to just really hang out and chat with them first, it's always best to be a friend before a lover <3

Guest Mochi_Pabo2

My dream date with MISS. A and 2PM would be to go touring around the world and exploring a whole bunch of cultures with them in one day. If that was possible, keke, . But if i did really get to meet them and spend a day, or night with them, we would definitely go to a beach in Busan, or Seoul. We should have a korean barbeque, play volleyball, and have a good time splashing in the water! After that, when we're cleaned up, we would go to the amusment park. Where we would go on rides, go skating, and have a bunch of fun. I would definitely want to take photos together and funny edit them in a booth, so we can keep them forreverr. After that, when we're all tired out, we'll go to a nice resturant and have dinner with Mr. J.Y Park too! If we could, I'd like to invite lots of the JYP family to have a dinner together, since I wonder if they get to see eachother often. But when it's time to leave, i'll hope they had a great day, as i had. (:

Guest mskrungkrung

Guest dianasaurr

My dream date would be with 2PM at Cabi amusement park! It'd be our first time meeting and I would be very shy at first, but they'd welcome me, along with miss A! We'd go to the water park, with Nichkhun offering to put sunscreen on my back for me since I can't reach it. As the rest of the members are busy with miss A and taking them on rides, Nichkhun would take my hand and take me on rides, with him holding on tightly to me. As the sun sets, he'd take me on a walk on the beach, as we shyly smile at each other and talk about our likes and dislikes. We'd eventually get comfortable and start feeling romantic when the rest of 2PM and miss A call us to go eat. While eating, Nichkhun has something on his lips, so I brush it off, and he'd smile shyly. :D <3 Then we'd go on dates after that and get closer and closer <3

Guest chocoblue95

my dream date with 2PM.. I hope I can go to Thailand with Nichkhun, and then Boston with Taecyeon, and then Ilsan with Junho, and then Busan with Wooyoung (I really want to go to the beaches, I heard the beaches in Busan is really really nice), and then Daegu with Junsu and try his "special" Daegu's dukkbokki, and then tour in Seoul with Chansung, and the last one, go to Jeju Island with 2PM!!!! It would be perfect!!

Archived