Win a Chance to Travel Korea with 2PM and miss A for Free!

Guest System1430291513

Guest Peekaboo_bear1997

my dream date is with 2pm at a karaoke bar because i want to enjoy my time with them and have fun doing something we both enjoy which is singing and at the same time we can go crazy and no one will say anything because it's just us and it will be a different experience than the normal boring restaurant date..2pm aja aja hwaiting ^_^

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mochi_Pabo2

My dream date with 2pm would be to go to the beach in Busan :) We would put on our bathing suits/trunk and have a korean barbeque int he sun, while getting a tan, or playing beach volleyball. Then we'll all go to downtown, and walk around looking at things, and shopping. I'd be a fashion coordinator for them for a day, and they get to me mines for a day! aha . When we're all tired out, we'll go to a nice resturant for dinner, invite the rest of the JYP artists and mr j Y park, and eat together! I hope they'll have a great time seeing eachother, and had an awesome day with me :DD then we can all go see fireworks at olympic plazaa while listening to their songs hehe :D <3333

Guest saranghaewgs

my dream date with 2PM and miss A would be at the han river at night so we can light up fireworks even though its not 4th of July it would be so pretty at night... also namsan tower becuz it is the best place where you can see the whole part of seoul... and we go sight seeing and we can take pictures in front of the tower and in the ride... we can also have a drink together ... also we can eat all the street foods at night like ddeokbokki and mandu and oh daeng... we can also go to busan which is wooyoungs and taecyeons hometown and we can go look at the festivals that happen there and the exhibitions... we can also go to daegu which is junsu's hometown and go to the shopping center there and he temple they have there... i am buddhism so yeah... we can go to suzy's hometown which is gwangju and go to her parents shop and just take a walk so suzy can show us around her hometown..we can also go look at the gwangju biennale since its a festival.. we can go to suwon to see the fortress that looks like the great wall of china and look for the bell to ring so we can have good luck with us.. we may go to the sauna there too.... i also wanna go to Lotte world to go on the ship that swings back and forth.. we should go to everland in yongin to ride the rollar coaster... we can go to CARIBBEAN BAY, the water parks... whil at the water park we should do missions like for a game so it is fun.... or we can do missions at the other attractions.. it would be so much fun if we went to all of the destinations i just named... it would be fun becuz i am an adventurous person and i like to have fun with friends... If i win, i would do anything for Miss A and 2PM... ANYTHING.. JUST NAME IT... i would even be their servant for years if they want to... i would literally do anything if i win this... If i do win this i love them forever even though i will love them forever even if i dont win.... but i would also like to bring a friend who supports them as much as i do... my friend and i would do anything if our dreams came true ... we want to hang out with 2PM and Miss A and eat all the best korean dish and go to the best attractions i have named... so PLEASE pick me ( and my friend that i want to take so i can talk to her) i would be so grateful and thankful for your kindness.... my friend and i would even dance in the streets for 2PM and Miss A... we would do anything silly if Miss A and 2PM wants us too.... so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick me (and my friend)!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333 I LOVE MISS A and 2PM.... Miss A 2PM jjang...

Guest vn_cnt

it will be a wonderful thing to spend a day with 2PM and Miss A camping in the mountain range.. we can do lots of things from barbecuing, hiking, enjoying the sunset and sunrise, singing along together around the campfire, playing the fireworks to staring at the star together at night. it will also be a very good way for 2PM and Miss A to spend their one day holiday and i get to spend time with role models of my life 2PM and Miss A.. super wonderful day it will be.. :)

Guest phoua0920

My Dream Date will be just to really get to know 2PM and Miss A... Both groups because they are both really great groups and people! :)I guess really go around Korea. Where they will dhow me the hot spots of Korea. Go shopping and see what their styles and likes are! With Miss A , I wanna know how it feels like t be kinda close with such a hot group. Just Girl Talks, but yeah... :P Tour with them and kinda wanna know Fei and Jia's favorite places are in Korea since their from China and all. : ) Then, get together with both groups and have a nice meaningful lunch and talk. I really wanna go to a karaoke place and sing with them... Also, get to know ChanSung cuz he is FINE! LOL! Tell jokes and talk and have dinner and watch fireworks or even shoot our own fireworks!! KA-BOOM!! There are lots of things I wanna do like an amusment park, but it would get crowded and stuff cuz of fans, so I want more of one-on-one time really. So, I really just want a tour around Korea and their favorite things to do and places to hang out and have fun. 2PM and Miss A FIGHTING!! <3

Guest ihlub2pm

I want a date with 2PM and Miss A at any National Theme Park and Lotte World, or even maybe the Universities in Seoul. I want to cherish my first experience in Korea with 2PM and Miss A because:1. 2PM was the reason why I got into Kpop.2. 2PM was the reason why I love Kpop.3. It would be like a dream come true.4. It's on my top 5 of 'need to do before I die' list.5. 2PM and Miss A would be really interesting to hang out with even if it's only for a short period of time.6. I know I will have the best time of my life with 2PM and Miss A and I will treasure that moment forever.7. I will one day when I grow old, look back at the times I had with 2PM and Miss A, and it would be the best time of my old days.8. I know that looking at the pictures of the fun times I spend with 2PM and Miss A, the sad and teary face would turn into the biggest smile.9. It would be a great story to tell my grand-kids.10. Maybe one day, I will take my grand-kids to Korea and show them the places I had the most fun and worship time of my life with 2PM and Miss A.

Guest HugxTina

My dream date for 2pm and Miss A is that we all go to Lotte World together. It would be fun screaming our heads off on a roller coaster. Then the following day, me and Miss A would go shopping for clothes and around 6 pm we all go the beach with 2pm and walk on the shore to watch the sunset all together. When it's about to go down, someone pushes in one member from 2pm into the water and chase each other around until it gets really dark. We should rent a beach house near by and stay for a day to rest then go home in 1-2 days.

Guest mskrungkrung

SO here’s why I wanted to visit the Korea , actually there’s no specific reason because I consider Korea as my 2nd home even though I’m not yet visiting their country but in my heart I have visit their country many times already . Since I was 8 I have been a fan of KPOP and korean dramas. I love their culture , the beautiful places so much . .This is a great opportunity to me since I’ve always join contest t win a trip to korea but unfortunately I always lost so maybe after 8 years of waiting maybe this is it . .^^ Since I have not ridden airplain before but I have a passport Coming to Korea will be like OMG !

Guest mskrungkrung

SO here’s why I wanted to visit the Korea , actually there’s no specific reason because I consider Korea as my 2nd home even though I’m not yet visiting their country but in my heart I have visit their country many times already . Since I was 8 I have been a fan of KPOP and korean dramas. I love their culture , the beautiful places so much . .This is a great opportunity to me since I’ve always join contest t win a trip to korea but unfortunately I always lost so maybe after 8 years of waiting maybe this is it . .^^ Since I have not ridden airplain before but I have a passport Coming to Korea will be like OMG !

Guest LaiLai011

Dream date with 2pmI want to meet them at 8 am. :D Kekeke~~ I really want them to tour me to Seoul! :D First I want to go to Children's Grand Park because I heard that there are elephants and other animals there. I really love animals! The next is Gyeongbok-gung Palace. I want to go there and take pictures with them! I also hear that it is the Seoul's grandest palace! :D I also want to ride the subway train with them! Kekekeke ~~~ Then i want to go to Han River and eat korean foods like Ddobokki and jjajangmyun for lunch with them while teaching me a few korean phrases and of course chatting/playing with them. After lunch we will do some little performance for each other! maybe they can teach me some of their signature dance moves. :D In the afternoon I want to go to an amusement park with them! For dinner I want to go to Namdaemun Market then visit the 63 Building before we end the day! I'll surely take a lot of photos with them because i know that at the end of the day all that is left and all i can take back to my country are the pictures and fun memories with them! It'll be the happiest day of my life! :DGoodLuck everyone! :DD

Guest shizupaok11

Hi Soompi! I have never been to Korea and I never had a chance to see my idol but because I have this dream date with 2PM I guess all my imaginations will be into reality. Upon arriving at Incheon Airport I want to make myself pleasant so that 2PM members will have a good impression on me. Let's just say I arrive early in the morning and presume that the guys are still sleeping, and what I have in mind is to surprise them in their dorm and bring some food or breakfast for them as a present (I hope they'll be surprised). And when I got there I'm gonna knock the door and to my surprise it's Nickhun oppa at first he will have a blank expression since he doesn't know me yet so what I am gonna to do is to introduce myself then he will let me enter inside and to my delight all the members are already awake Wooyoung is about to cook but when he saw my food he'll grab it and put it on the table. Then I'm going to introduce myself to all of them then we will have short meet and greet and since that day is our dream date schedule they are getting ready, after which I will hear them getting out from their room and to my surprise they are all wearing the same shirts with a sign WELCOME TO KOREA JANE HAVE FUN WITH US (WITH A 2PM SIGN AT THE BACK )and what touches me most is that they gave me the same shirt and let me wear it (it's like a couple shirt). And since they knew that I just arrive they will let me rest on the car while on the way to the first stop which is a Ramen Restaurant because they heard that I want to try it so they want to take me there. While on the car we will have some random chitchats about my travel and their activities and how they felt upon my arrival at their dorm then they will share me that they still don't have enough sleep because they came from a show but they will going to make me feel comfortable by saying that I am much welcome and that they are looking forward of meeting me in fact they were excited when they knew that their date is coming. After taking a breakfast we will immediately head to amusement park since its morning I want to start the date with a good vibe and energy so we will all have fun trying the rides wearing hair bands with the same design on it. Everybody is having fun 2PM are screaming riding the rides and they let me rode a certain ride with one member at a time so that I get to bond with all of them one by one. After having a good time in the amusement park we will have our lunch one of the members will suggest to eat street foods and I was very happy inside and little did I know they already knew that I wanted to try eating there. While eating each of them tries to feed me from time to time (aww so sweet) and some will give me water and wipe my face and mouth. TO BE CONTINUED:

Guest shizupaok11

CONTINUATION: Then on the afternoon we will go shopping and stroll around they will buy me 2PM posters, 2PM stuffs and even their CD as a remembrance each of them will also give me a present with their autograph because they think that I deserve it because I am a diehard fan of 2PM. They will tour me around Seoul and we will ride the train and even go to Karaoke club and sing along with them and they will bring me to their practice room and show me how graceful they were on the dance floor and teach me few steps and we will dance it and record it so I have a remembrance.After which we will go to Namsan River and rode the cruise ship and during the entire time we will have a sharing 2PM will share about their life how they became an idol all the things that they've been through and everything about the happenings behind the limelight that they actually have. Of course as their date they will ask me questions such as why do you like us. And how I knew them and I will share everything to them everything that I did just to be with them. I will invite them to visit my beautiful country and they will promise to me that if ever they will get a chance to have a concert in my country they will sure to invite me on the show and be a special guest. TO BE CONTIUED:

Guest shizupaok11

FINAL CONTINUATION: It's getting darker and I know later on I will bid goodbye to them and before saying goodbye to them I will give them the scrap book that I made just for them. And since they like it so much everyone was arguing as to which of them will hold and keep it since Chansung is the maknae everybody agreed to just let him keep it. Since 2PM members like Taecyoon and Nickhun are fluent in English it's not hard for me to communicate with them so language is not a hindrance for me to express my gratitude. Since it's already evening everybody are starving, a sumptuous dinner was being prepared in the ship with a special Kimchi which was requested by 2PM since they knew again that I wanted to try it. We had our meal and everybody was so full because the food was good. We already arrive to our destination I feel so sad that I have to part ways with them then suddenly Chansung oppa will blind fold me then I can hear them murmuring from one another I was wondering what they are planning few minutes later someone unfolded my eyes and when I opened my eyes a song was being aired Junsu oppa is right in front of me and he sang their famous song only you which is my favorite because I was so touched I cried and Junsu oppa wiped my tears Junho oppa was holding my hands while Nickhun oppa gave me flowers then I noticed Wooyoung oppa Chansung oppa and Taecyoon oppa holding a lantern then they all started to count 123 then the three of them release the lanterns as I was watching it getting away above from us there were notes in there of course from 2PM. They wrote there their thank you message along with a wish that someday I get to visit with them again and when that time comes they will bring me to JeJu Island to have a vacation. That was the end of my date with 2PM before I leave each of them gave me a warm hug with a kiss on the forehead and we also have a group hug, since they were so worried because I keep crying they gave me their best aegyo they even have a competition of who’s the best of doing “bbuing bbuing” and I kept laughing and from then I realized that that they want to cheer me up so I laugh with them I also gave my aegyo which was very embarrassing but they find it cute they said they like it they want to part ways with good moods just like how we started the date. The most important thing is to take picture with them a group picture!Upon thinking this I really wanna have these dream date! Thanks Soompi! God bless!THE END OF MY DREAM DATE:

Guest HOT_A

My dream date with Miss A will be in a mall because we will have a shopping spree because Miss A's taste in fashion is hot.My Dream date with 2pm will be in a island or Beach because 2pm is a Beast idols ^_^ we will have unlimited fun.

Guest wennybabypooh

My dream date with 2PM is to have lots of fun and memories in Korea! Anywhere, any activities, I'm fine with it as long as it's with my beloved 2PM! ;)

Guest Flyza21

My dream date would be in the most romantic places in Korea we will have a candle lighted dinner and also 2PM would serenade me and one of the members would dance with me without any music a little weird but still romantic.Miss A and me would to a spa to relax and to the mall it would be like girls night out because I'm a girl and also go partying in the clubs :)

Guest Ichig0

I dream date would 2pm....It would be a wonderful thing and a good memory for me if it happen >u<I don't really care which activites we would do, as long I'm with them and it's something they like to do. They should be comfortable with stuff we would do.I would of course give them a present from Denmark, so they can have a memory for a nice day we had and I hope they'll keep it of course ^^We could do so much really, I think if I met them I wouldn't even realize because of my exitement >_>It would just feel like a movie... a good movie I won't forget.Even though I won't meet them I'll do anything to go to Korea so I can see them live u____u

Guest LetGoOfMyHand
-_- I WOULD LOVE TO ENTER THIS, BUT I HAVE TO STAY HOME FOR MY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! I DON'T WANT TO MISS ANY MOMENT WITH THEM, THEY WONT BE HERE FOR LONG D:

Guest yra16

My dream date with 2PM : First me and Nickhun will meet in the morning. I want to start it early because I want to be with them the whole day. Khunnie loves exercising so we'll jog together. We'll talk about beautiful places in Korea that we'll visit later and talk about Thailand too :) We'll listen to his favorite songs too :)Then we'll eat breakfast in with Wooyoung. He likes chicken so we'll order that :) And then visit JYP's office too. My dream ! Hehehe ^O^ They will let me come in there because we became closer :) Then we'll approach Junho to come with us in a special place with other members. He was dancing that time. He is practicing. Then I'll join him. Every girls' dream to dance with your idols , right? Then I'll go to Junho too. Practicing too. He was singing then I'll sing with him too. Even though, I don't have that very beautiful voice, I'll try my best with him. then we need to go for lunch that time. We are so tired. We'll go to Taecyeon's house and he'll cook for us. He's good at cooking delicious foods . We'll also meet Channie who's eating banana that time. hahaha ~ "Chanana!" I'll call him!Then we're complete now. 2PM and me. My day is almost complete. But we will still spend our afternoon and evening together. We'll go to Myeongdong first. We'll buy some souvenirs. I'll treat them some good stuffs too according to their favorite color. Then we'll go to Namsan tower. And talk about each other. It's like dating your oppas or older brother not boyfriend. They'll treat me as their little sister and that will be the happiest moment! And while walking and eating , their last line to me will be "Do you want to go to Jeju Island with us tomorrow?"My dream is to be with them everyday. Hearing their music everyday :)SOOMPI FIGHTING! Hearing their music is already fine with me! Sorry for my complicated dream .hehehe ^O^

Guest Reika_

My Dream Date with 2PM <3:So I'll have simple, I just want to go for a walk in Seoul for souvenirs etc ... Then we will eat lunch the famous Samgyupsal, we see so much in the variety show that we want to try it too ^ ^. Then we will go for a walk to Cheonggyecheon. This place is really beautiful. We will then visit Gyeongbokgung. I really want to see this palace of my eyes. I watched so many times in this place that picture if I see him in real life, I would be fulfilling. In addition to the 2PM is even better because it really is my favorite male group! We will then take full picture of Junho Oppa especially because it's my favorite ^ ^. Then I would close the evening with a good dinner as kimchi chigae and a small karaoke night because I know they love it. XD Then to conclude, I would tell them how much I love them and give them gifts. And discuss so I could know them more.

Archived