Win a Chance to Travel Korea with 2PM and miss A for Free!

Guest System1430291513

Guest canaschristian

My dream date with Miss A would be first, going to Banpo Bridge and watch the colorful rainbow fountains, then buying Couple things, like hats, clothes and a scarf to personally wrap around them, that would be cool. Finally, a dinner date somewhere expensive and private. As simple as that :D

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dream date with MISS A:First off I wanna meet Miss A at JYP, then we will go to HongDae and shop shop shop till we drop! trying on clothes and just running around the malls window shopping and shopping! after the shopping we will stop by Se7en's restaurant and eat there and then we will go to walk around the parks by the Han River and have them teach me to dance and learn some nice traditional chinese dances from Fei and Jia and then go BUNGGEE JUMPPING for sure! after that we will go to a spa and relax and then towards night i will love to invite more people like G.NA to go clubbing! i bet it would be super fun to go clubbing with Miss A, after clubbing i think coming back to the hotel for a small after party and sleep over with the Miss A girls would be nice.

My Dream Date with 2pm and Miss A would be a simple but meaningful tour not only for me but also for them,at the start of the day i want to have a picture with them where the sun rises and after that i would like them to tour me to a place where they can describe themselves why did that place became as a memorable and meaningful place for them among the different places in Korea and after that we will have a simple meal talking about their hardships and achievements as an idols and end it with a sunset together with them and have a picture with those places, events and the sunset together with them :)

Guest TerrieSpears101

My dream date with 2PM and MissA will be of course, a tour with them in famous Korean tourist spots... Then I want to have a tour again with them in all Music Companies or Music Shows. I also want to eat famous Korean dishes with them. Lastly, I want to have a Video dancing with their songs and Record songs with them so that I will have remembrance when I leave way back home.. Finally I want to share Filipino culture with them. :D. LAST, I WANT IT ALL RECORDED IN VIDEO SO THAT I COULD WATCH IT BEFORE I DIE AS ONE OF MY HAPPIEST MOMENTS IN MY LIFE EVER!!! ;..)))

Guest HottestMarg

My dream date is sharing simple moments like eating an ice, walking around in a park, on the street, discovering areas of atypical south Korea, in Seoul or other cities ...I'm a fan of the Asian continent since childhood, and if I could synchronize my passion for South Korea (which I discovered through the dramas, the broadcasts, books and songs) and my passion for 2PM ^ ^ this would be one of the most beautiful dreams! I am a Hottest, 2PM is THE band that made ​​me love the KPOP and am spending more a day without listening to them! I want PUT MY HANDS UP with them in Seoul, I want to show them all the support and love they have in France, I want to ... I dream ... ! I love 2PM and South Korea!

Guest neiica

my dream date would be going to an amusement park with miss A's Suzy,,,i really idolize her for all the things she accomplished in her age. Or also with all Miss A members. I want to spend a day with them. I want to know who they really are off cam. and i bet they are good people:)) I want to take pictures with them!

Guest Ohyeahb2st2pm

I have always dreamt to go on a dream date with 2pm and Miss A.First of all,i would briefly introduce myself to them and have a short conversation to ease the awkwardness. I would love to bring them to fun places like theme parks where all of us can enjoy our time.We could also head to the movies after that for a night movie.Maybe a night supper before the movie starts.I would definitely snap a couple of pictures to commemorate that wonderful night

Guest vitaminjahh

Soompi! Be my fairy godfriend~! My dream date would be the envies date ever! with my dream date 2pm boys~ having a good conversation while having tour in Seoul. 2pm boys would be my party tour guide. We will never stop partying til night.. PUT THE HANDS UP! =)

Guest Mrs.L

My dreamdate with 2PM and Miss A ? Go to the "noraebang" (karaoke) to sing with the amazing Suzy and the handsome Wooyoung. Go to Lotte World to have fun with them and just to see their face in a house of horror. Go to Namsam Tower to enjoy the wonderful view of Seoul with them. Go eat a bibimap because Taecyeon is always hungry. Go to a fitness club for Jea learn me some gymnastic moves. Go to the Teddy Bear museum because I've always wanted to go there. And just have fun in Seoul with its amazing people, shops and museums !

Guest jckcaca

hi soompi !! My dream date is just simple .. maybe walking on the beach with my 2PM boys and taking a lot of pictures XD and for the night .. maybe a candle light dinner with NICHKHUN will be GREAT :D

Guest mimokhun

i'm a big fan of 2PM it's my favorite k-pop band i'm from Tunisia my only wish is to meet them or speak with them but for me it's a dream :( they always bring joy to my life with their music and make me laugh when i watch their video.

Guest justcallmeemily

my dream date with Junho, if we were in New York, would be a simple picnic at the park and then go to a beach or an amusement park where we can let loose and just have fun. If we were in Korea, I'd love for him to just take me around Seoul or a cook me a nice meal at his place. And then hopefully, he'll introduce me to the rest of 2PM.

Guest wolfram27

well what to say but first السلام عليكم well every fan of kpop and korea has the same dream is to go to this beautiful place and get the chance to meet their bias from kpop or kdrama idol and because i'm a big fan i wan also to go and have this opportunity . meeting 2pm and missA is really something big for us we all want it and we are doing our best to get it so this is my dream go to korea meet my bias and get to shake their hands or get some pictures with them eat the amazing korean food that i always try to make at home but i want to try the real taste and also who say korea says fashion styles that is really great an fantastique 100% and also i want to get to know new people new culture showing them the culture in my country and i'm sure they will love it and last not least i want to go to Gyeongbokgung Palace because i love to know about history of other country so i hope that my dream will come true ان شاء الله and thank you for giving us this amazing chance to make our dream come true thank you and good lucke to everyone <3<3<3

Guest Sleepyeverest

My dream date with 2PM is to go to an amusement park,holding hands.Eat ice cream when we are tired.If it rains,2PM will protect me from the rain(like those movie scene).<3

my dream date would be with wooyoung :)i love all of them , but I think wooyoung is the cutest and most romantic :D i think he's really attentive and i would want to hang out with him for a day. i would like to go to the love lock tower and just sign the lock for friendship with him :P then go eat some korean food and go watch a movie :) then we could meet all the other 2pm members and miss A and talk together and chill ( : i would actually be satisfied if i could just take pictures with them, ahhaa i hope i win this contest , but im just starting to film now, ahaha , anyways , miss A is a powerful group and i hope to be just like jia and fei, gaining popularity in china and korea : ) hehee <3

Guest six10e

Well, I would like to begin with mentioning that I'm a girl and I would like to meet the girls from miss A, not because I don't like 2PM ( they are all really cute) but because the miss A girls are my idols. I really want to be as beautiful, succesful and ambitious as them. I really like Suzy! I would like to be so beautiful as her, that's why when I imagine meeting them I see myself dancing with them. I'm still learning the moves from "goodbye baby" mv. It would be really awesome to learn it from them :)):)):)) After dancing we would go...shopping! We would make a lot of photos together, and even if I don't really know korean ( only a couple of expressions) we would really have fun and laugh a lot. We would go to have a coffee... they would show me some korean attractions and even the filming places from the Dream High! Only writing this fictional meeting is making me smile. :)) And for last but not least I would draw something for them... their portraits, or caricatures, or something. In this way they will also have something from me.. even if I'm not a Somebody:)):):))

Guest LoveBobona

MY DREAM DATE IS TO BE IN KOREA with MISS A AND 2PM on TOUR to SEOUL...I would like to eat as much food as I can, take pictures with them in every single part of Seoul..mainly in parks..i would like to go to the amusement park, go to musik bank, m countdown, inkigayo, music core and more..And Finally, i would like to record a song with them. =) ( I've never been in a STUDIO..so..I would love it . ) <3 <3 <3

Guest xEvaah

At first, you have to know that I'm a big fan of 2PM and miss A. My dream date ?... I would spend a day with them in Seoul. We would do some shopping in the busy streets, we would be surrounded by many people who would look at us with envy. We would get into more stores, and I would advice to Miss A for the clothes I want to buy. We would be very close! For lunch, we would eat in a very good Korean restaurant, we'd laugh together, the atmosphere would be very good :D! After eating, we should walk, and then would go to an amusement park. We would do all the attractions, even scarier ^ ^. There, 2PM should buy me a huge cotton candy, and to tease me, they would enjoy themselves to sting me pieces of cotton candy. We'd laugh like children and everyone would look us weird :D After this fun and eventful afternoon, miss A decide that we spent a girls night, a sleepover, where we would look for girls movies while eating popcorn and candy ... Then after the movies, we'd talk all night about our day and 2PM .... Then Suzy would announce me that Chansung fell for me (a). I would say that it is reciprocal, and after this great night we should all fell asleep on our mattresses.2PM is my favourite band, I REALLY love them more than all, so I'd love to win ! ♥Thank's for this giveaway <3

Archived