Win a Chance to Travel Korea with 2PM and miss A for Free!

Guest System1430291513

Guest Reika_

My Dream Date with 2PM <3:So I'll have simple, I just want to go for a walk in Seoul for souvenirs etc ... Then we will eat lunch the famous Samgyupsal, we see so much in the variety show that we want to try it too ^ ^. Then we will go for a walk to Cheonggyecheon. This place is really beautiful. We will then visit Gyeongbokgung. I really want to see this palace of my eyes. I watched so many times in this place that picture if I see him in real life, I would be fulfilling. In addition to the 2PM is even better because it really is my favorite male group! We will then take full picture of Junho Oppa especially because it's my favorite ^ ^. Then I would close the evening with a good dinner as kimchi chigae and a small karaoke night because I know they love it. XD Then to conclude, I would tell them how much I love them and give them gifts. And discuss so I could know them more.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mskrungkrung

SO here’s why I wanted to visit the Korea , actually there’s no specific reason because I consider Korea as my 2nd home even though I’m not yet visiting their country but in my heart I have visit their country many times already . Since I was 8 I have been a fan of KPOP and korean dramas. I love their culture , the beautiful places so much . .This is a great opportunity to me since I’ve always join contest t win a trip to korea but unfortunately I always lost so maybe after 8 years of waiting maybe this is it . .^^ Since I have not ridden airplain before but I have a passport Coming to Korea will be like OMG ! So I will do a cover of Miss A Good Girl Bad girl to show how I truly love Korea , Miss A and 2PM

Guest shizupaok11

Hi Soompi! I have never been to Korea and I never had a chance to see my idol but because I have this dream date with 2PM I guess all my imaginations will be into reality. Upon arriving at Incheon Airport I want to make myself pleasant so that 2PM members will have a good impression on me. Let's just say I arrive early in the morning and presume that the guys are still sleeping, and what I have in mind is to surprise them in their dorm and bring some food or breakfast for them as a present (I hope they'll be surprised). And when I got there I'm gonna knock the door and to my surprise it's Nickhun oppa at first he will have a blank expression since he doesn't know me yet so what I am gonna to do is to introduce myself then he will let me enter inside and to my delight all the members are already awake Wooyoung is about to cook but when he saw my food he'll grab it and put it on the table. Then I'm going to introduce myself to all of them then we will have short meet and greet and since that day is our dream date schedule they are getting ready, after which I will hear them getting out from their room and to my surprise they are all wearing the same shirts with a sign WELCOME TO KOREA JANE HAVE FUN WITH US (WITH A 2PM SIGN AT THE BACK )and what touches me most is that they gave me the same shirt and let me wear it (it's like a couple shirt). And since they knew that I just arrive they will let me rest on the car while on the way to the first stop which is a Ramen Restaurant because they heard that I want to try it so they want to take me there. While on the car we will have some random chitchats about my travel and their activities and how they felt upon my arrival at their dorm then they will share me that they still don't have enough sleep because they came from a show but they will going to make me feel comfortable by saying that I am much welcome and that they are looking forward of meeting me in fact they were excited when they knew that their date is coming. After taking a breakfast we will immediately head to amusement park since its morning I want to start the date with a good vibe and energy so we will all have fun trying the rides wearing hair bands with the same design on it. Everybody is having fun 2PM are screaming riding the rides and they let me rode a certain ride with one member at a time so that I get to bond with all of them one by one. After having a good time in the amusement park we will have our lunch one of the members will suggest to eat street foods and I was very happy inside and little did I know they already knew that I wanted to try eating there. While eating each of them tries to feed me from time to time (aww so sweet) and some will give me water and wipe my face and mouth. TO BE CONTINUED:

Guest shizupaok11

CONTINUATION: Then on the afternoon we will go shopping and stroll around they will buy me 2PM posters, 2PM stuffs and even their CD as a remembrance each of them will also give me a present with their autograph because they think that I deserve it because I am a diehard fan of 2PM. They will tour me around Seoul and we will ride the train and even go to Karaoke club and sing along with them and they will bring me to their practice room and show me how graceful they were on the dance floor and teach me few steps and we will dance it and record it so I have a remembrance.After which we will go to Namsan River and rode the cruise ship and during the entire time we will have a sharing 2PM will share about their life how they became an idol all the things that they've been through and everything about the happenings behind the limelight that they actually have. Of course as their date they will ask me questions such as why do you like us. And how I knew them and I will share everything to them everything that I did just to be with them. I will invite them to visit my beautiful country and they will promise to me that if ever they will get a chance to have a concert in my country they will sure to invite me on the show and be a special guest.

Guest shizupaok11

FINAL CONTINUATION: It's getting darker and I know later on I will bid goodbye to them and before saying goodbye to them I will give them the scrap book that I made just for them. And since they like it so much everyone was arguing as to which of them will hold and keep it since Chansung is the maknae everybody agreed to just let him keep it. Since 2PM members like Taecyoon and Nickhun are fluent in English it's not hard for me to communicate with them so language is not a hindrance for me to express my gratitude. Since it's already evening everybody are starving, a sumptuous dinner was being prepared in the ship with a special Kimchi which was requested by 2PM since they knew again that I wanted to try it. We had our meal and everybody was so full because the food was good. We already arrive to our destination I feel so sad that I have to part ways with them then suddenly Chansung oppa will blind fold me then I can hear them murmuring from one another I was wondering what they are planning few minutes later someone unfolded my eyes and when I opened my eyes a song was being aired Junsu oppa is right in front of me and he sang their famous song only you which is my favorite because I was so touched I cried and Junsu oppa wiped my tears Junho oppa was holding my hands while Nickhun oppa gave me flowers then I noticed Wooyoung oppa Chansung oppa and Taecyoon oppa holding a lantern then they all started to count 123 then the three of them release the lanterns as I was watching it getting away above from us there were notes in there of course from 2PM. They wrote there their thank you message along with a wish that someday I get to visit with them again and when that time comes they will bring me to JeJu Island to have a vacation. That was the end of my date with 2PM before I leave each of them gave me a warm hug with a kiss on the forehead and we also have a group hug, since they were so worried because I keep crying they gave me their best aegyo they even have a competition of who’s the best of doing bbuing bbuing and I kept laughing and from then I realized that that they want to cheer me up so I laugh with them I also gave my aegyo which was very embarrassing but they find it cute they said they like it they want to part ways with good moods just like how we started the date. The most important thing is to take picture with them a group picture!Upon thinking this I really wanna have these dream date! Thanks Soompi! God bless!

Guest NATHALY

@SOOMPI I REALLY REALLY WANT TO HAVE A DREAM DATE WITH 2PM AND ALSO MISS A IT WILL BE EXCITING THEY WILL ALWAYS NEAR TO ME WOW IT'S AMAZING, IT WILL BE FUN IN KOREA WITH THEM LIKE A DREAM I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO HAVE A DREAM DATE WITH 2PM AND MISS A !!!!!!!!!!!! SOOMPI , HWAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCCESS IS ALWAYS BE WITH U ^^

Guest SpiderShaun

My dream date with miss A...First, breakfast in a nice cafe and talking about ourselves. After breakfast, we would probably go visit famous spots in Seoul. Then after a typical korean lunch, we'd go to an amusement park and ride roller coasters. Of course, dinner in their recording studio just kicking back, maybe doing a video together for fun ^^I'd also like to meet 2PM, big fan of Nickhun (probably since I watched We Got Married :P)

Guest 2pm_fan

So first, I would make sure I have my best outfit. I would then go to a cafe in Hongdae with 2PM to have breakfast and fill up our tummies. Then while in the car I would play a hidden camera with the other 2PM members on probably Taecyeon again! LOLOL <---from Wild Bunny! that shwow as SOOO HILARIOUS! and then I would really reallly love if they teach me some dances!! And then later in the afternoon, we shall go to Lott World and go on amazing rides, buy couple souvenirs and ALL OF THAT! With Miss A I would SIMPLY SIMPLY GO SHOPPING WITH THEM! <3 girls understands girls better! <3 Thank You! <3

Guest b2utyful_day

I've shared on twitter - shiningbeasts and I've shared on facebook - Jessica Olivares.^^My dream date with MISS A! >______< If I were lucky to have a date with MISS A, I would first have a cardiac arrest because of the excitement and anxiety that would build up. But after calming down and getting to meet them, I'd make sure to make them have fun. Prior to the date, I'd do some 'research' about famous South Korean attractions and fun places to visit; just to have a basic plan about what to do.~ If I met MISS A, I'd want to go to the zoo, an amusement park, a festival of some kind, a traditional Korean market, a noraebang, and then a traditional Korean wedding.^^ That would be the best date EVER! There would me so many NEW experiences that we could share together. BUT, walking and going to all the places >______< Jia, Fei, Min, Suzy, and I would take TONS of pictures of everything we saw to capture the incredible moments we shared! NOW THAT, WOULD BE MY DREAM DATE WITH MISS A!<33 :)

Guest iLoveLeeTaemin

My Dream Date with 2PM...Meet up at Hongdae and get to know each other at a cafe and take a picture when and where we first met. Then go to Myeongdong to buy stuff for them to use as disguise. Go to the Teddy Bear Museum. Eat traditional Korean food for lunch then get a little rest and off to Lotte World. There we can take our adrenaline rushes to the next level! Go cycling at night at Han River and have a chat while watching Banpo Bridge's Moonlight Rainbow Fountain. Take LOTS of pictures in between our date if it's ok with them.I hope my fangirl dreams would be a real somewhen in the future with the help of Soompi :) Thanks Soompi! Fighting!!! I<3Soompi

Guest Reika_

My Dream Date with Miss A <3:So I'll have simple, I just want to go for a walk in Seoul for souvenirs etc ... Then we will eat lunch the famous Samgyupsal, we see so much in the variety show that was to taste as evnie ^ ^. Then we will go for a walk to Cheonggyecheon. This place is really beautiful. We will then visit Gyeongbokgung. I really want to see this palace of my eyes. I watched so many times in this place that picture if I see him in real life, I would be fulfilling. And more with Miss Ac'est even better because it really is my favorite girl band! We will then take full photo Fei especially because it's my favorite ^ ^. Then I would close the evening with a good dinner as kimchi chigae and a small karaoke night because I want to hear them sing and dance. XD Then to conclude, I would tell them how much I love them and give them gifts. And discuss so I could know them more.

Guest SayA_Clarice

My Dream Date with miss A =))))Even though I'm still new to the Kpop world, I loved and would still continue to love miss A because they are so unique and the best girl group for me. And that will be forever!So to make it simple, as long as I'm with miss A, that will be the best date in my entire life! I'll let them take me to places they want to go or the places they want to show me. Even if its on an ordinary cafe, as long as I'm talking to miss A, that will be THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! It's my dream to be with them, so I don't care about the places we will go. Just being with them is fine.Thank you for hearing me out. I just love miss A so much. =)))) ^_^

Guest y0ora96

My dream date with MISS A <3 <3 . bec0z i really freaking in l0ve with them . Same as l0ve I can't hold it . I really want it soo much !! . Korea is like my 2nd home after Malaysia although i've never been there . If I get the opportunity, I really want to go with MISS A to the Jeju I sland . I really eager want to go there . Ater that I want to wear Hanbok together with MISS A and take picture together with MISS A unnie . At there, I really also want to taste kimchi . It really look delicious when Suzy unnnie made it invicible youth 2 . I hope I can taste Suzy's kimchi . After a long trip, we all go back to the hotel and be in the same room with them and have a really long chat and snap some pic until the sun appear again . HAHA . Sounds crazy right ? But this is my dream. AARRGGHH !! love miss a forever . A BIG THANK YOU and HUG 4 SOOMPI for making my dream come true !! <3 <3

Guest Nardeeyah

I want my dream date with 2PM to become a reality ... To have a chance , to take the boys off their busy schedules and have an amazing life off camera for just day. And experience life as it is as someone ordinary ... <3 To enjoy the simple things in life , de-stress and just be themselves... After all, we are all human .. As much as we need much LOVE, a private time to be ourselves and a "let your hair down" moments is essential for the soul ... There's just too many cool places to visit with the BOYS! And I bet it's gonna be an amazing outing . =DI love all the 2PM members very much !!! I hope to win the SIGNED CD!!! =)Thank you so much Soompi... Sarang-hae <3

Guest rimshazia

uMmmm....! it wud be a dark night with a full moon and lots of bats moving around in the dark sky .... ill be wearing a black long dress with some kinda weird and horror make up and 2pm boys will be wearing black sute and later well go to a place of no where where there would be a huge house which was very dark and no one seemed to live there !!! and in its yard there was a huge and scary graveyard .... later me and 2pm members went into the dark house Acctually I was very scared and so I holded the hand of wooyoung after we went into the living room it was really big that I never saw a living room like that before in the centre of the room we saw there a huge table on which we saw a very dirty clothe and a huge candle and it was covered wid spider webs but still we stayed there bcuz there was no vehicle available at that time it was about 3am after an hour we saw some one walking out of our room but hen we opened our door it was just a black cat so wooyoung told me that I shud not be afraid so we woke all night and introduced our selves and told our specialities to each other but still we did nt found something to eat then i remembered tht i was having a pack of popcorn in my bag then wat we did we cooked it eated a bowl of popcorn and it felt like we were in a horror movie then we all woke that whole night and we'r chating .....the next morning when we woke up we found 3 horses waiting outside 4 us we were very scared but still we sat on it and then we went to our hotel and so tht was the day we wil never forget !!!! ( it wud be amazing meeting you )

Guest rimshazia

uMmmm....! it wud be a dark night with a full moon and lots of bats moving around in the dark sky .... ill be wearing a black long dress with some kinda weird and horror make up and 2pm boys will be wearing black sute and later well go to a place of no where where there would be a huge house which was very dark and no one seemed to live there !!! and in its yard there was a huge and scary graveyard .... later me and 2pm members went into the dark house Acctually I was very scared and so I holded the hand of wooyoung after we went into the living room it was really big that I never saw a living room like that before in the centre of the room we saw there a huge table on which we saw a very dirty clothe and a huge candle and it was covered wid spider webs but still we stayed there bcuz there was no vehicle available at that time it was about 3am after an hour we saw some one walking out of our room but hen we opened our door it was just a black cat so wooyoung told me that I shud not be afraid so we woke all night and introduced our selves and told our specialities to each other but still we did nt found something to eat then i remembered tht i was having a pack of popcorn in my bag then wat we did we cooked it eated a bowl of popcorn and it felt like we were in a horror movie then we all woke that whole night and we'r chating .....the next morning when we woke up we found 3 horses waiting outside 4 us we were very scared but still we sat on it and then we went to our hotel and so tht was the day we wil never forget !!!! ( it wud be amazing meeting you )

Guest nkesuma

I want to Date with 2PM at NAMSAN TOWER because:[N] - Namsan Tower the best place for photo shot,[A] - Always be the symbol of Seoul,[M] - Memory of Seoul can be create here, - Surrounding by many attractions like restaurant, cable car,[A] - Awesome view that capture my heart![N] - Never miss the chance to create your own photo story![T] - Together we take our best shot,[O] - Outshine others with the best background,[W] - Wonderful moment with 2PM should be capture,[E] - Extremely happy if I can have the chance to date 2PM,[R] - Remember to cherish your best photo shot at NAMSAN TOWER and 2PM!

my dream date with 2pm will be theme park (: these guys know how to have fun so it would be nice to hang out with them at a theme park....for miss A it would be shopping spree, these girls can give me tips on beauty and fashion xD

Guest tiffanyyyy

My dream date with 2PM would be in Myeongdong! We'd walk around everywhere, eat good food, shop together, and just have lots of fun. We would find small cozy cafes to hang out in and when it would get darker, we'd go to a noraebang and go crazy. It would be the perfect day of fun! If only I could go on a date with 2PM. My dream would come true ^_^ 2PM HWAITING~!

Guest hinata0689

my dream date with 2pm will be at Lotte theme park and namsan tower. sorry i being too greedy. i just want to spend my beautiful sunshine days with them playing at theme park. Roller coaster ride I must say is MUST. at night spend together watching Seoul from namsan tower will be great and I want to make great memories with them. for Miss A it will be great if I can spend girl's day out together with them with going to historical Korean folk place. I want to know Korean culture very well from their dance to food and I would love to learn it from Miss A by myself. lastly we can go shopping. I would say shopping is must because the souvenir would be my great memories that I have been to Korea. I hope my dreams come true~

Archived