Win a Chance to Travel Korea with 2PM and miss A for Free!

Guest System1430291513

Guest merracdp

My dream date with 2PM?? I think it would be eating cakes and coffee by beach side where the air is fresh. We could talk about anything that goes through are head. While the wind blows our hair with our lips curved to a smile as we watch the sunset blissfully. :) I just love 2PM so much!!!!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Emszz_21

My dream date with Miss A would be like we are really close friends having their bonding time. I wants us to be strolling around Seoul, go shopping together,eat meals together and would enjoy our time spent together.. ^o^

Guest mv380

My Dream date with 2PM's Wooyoung would a nice go to a nice dinner and after go and drink some coffee. I would also go to an arcade with him and play games with him for hours :) I would take him to a karaoke bar to have a good time and get to know him. After that we would take a nice walk back to my house and say goodbye and make plans to meet again and before saying goodbye give him a big hug. :)

Guest emperorANGANG

my dream date with 2PM would be in Namsan Tower. I'd like to affix my and Wooyoung's love lock there and throw the key away :P

Guest khae0228

My dream date with Miss A & 2PM is having them as my tour guides in the busy streets of Seoul, riding the rollercoaster & extreme rides in Everland with them, and ending the day with having a simple meal with them. :)

Guest keyjjinbbang

My dream date with 2pm would be a tour to Jeju Island and watch the lovely sunset with these gentlemen. ♥

Guest darlenmae

my dream date with Miss A and 2PM would be a karaoke bar date. I want to sing and dance with them :) i also want to eat korean foods such as bibimbap, Tteokbokki and kimchi. It would be also nice if we can visit lotte world together :) i hope that we can all bond together!

Guest arcodit

Ok,I've waken up..hahhaa..ready to date wth 2pm! I wanna do everything that 2pm did on many variety shows..kkungkkungda,x-man,riding roller coaster,chicken fight,hide and seek(running man),walking around and eating korean food on the street,and sooo many things..but no matter what it is, even jst eat at home, as long as it's wth 2PM boys, I'll be the happiest girl in the world at the moment <3

Guest arcodit

Ok,I've waken up..hahhaa..ready to date wth 2pm! I wanna do everything that 2pm did on many variety shows..kkungkkungda,x-man,riding roller coaster,chicken fight,hide and seek(running man),walking around and eating korean food on the street,and sooo many things..but no matter what it is, even jst eat at home, as long as it's wth 2PM boys, I'll be the happiest girl in the world at the moment <3

Guest bbmandy94

My dream date is very simple. As I know that being an artist have many schedules, they must be vey tired. Therefore, I will bring them to The Peak in Hong Kong and relax themselves. In The Peak, they can not only see the beautiful scenery in Hong Kong, but also can take a rest.

My dream date w/ 2PM & Miss A would be to go to Lotte world, or any amusement park, and go play for a day w/o having to worry about their fans chasing them around :I To be able to talk comfortably and take selcas together~ Yeah, that sounds good ^^ Then as I bid them farewell, I'd have some super awesome leave.(either presenting them with presents, fireworks, etc.) LOL. Too big of a dream ^^; I wish I were able to enter this touch your dream contest this year T~T

Guest meeyatch

My dream date with 2PM would be in Lotte world <": I think we will not be bored if we go there and have fun ^^. Nichkhun is my bias at 2pm, we will hold each others hand while shopping. Lotte World is the perfect spot for entertainment and sightseeing. It is a theme park filled with thrilling rides, an ice rink, different kinds of parades as well as a folk museum, a lake, and much more . If were tired we can watch the fireworks at night and I'll tell "I really enjoyed this day! Thank you for being here by my side I LOVE YOU ♥ .hope I'll win Thank You soompi ! If were tired we can rest for a while and eat at a restaurant.

Guest TyniNightmare

My dream date with MissA & 2PM would be group outing to a theme park and then go back home and cook dinner together then lie on the lounge floor sharing stories till late :D

Guest YOONACRAZY123

My Dream Date with 2PM and Miss A is to go out and sing some song in the studios and talk about everything.

Guest kumi-chan

my dream date with 2pm would be to go to Caribbean Bay or lotte world for having fun, we could visit Gyeongbokgung Palace or another Korean touristic place. We could dance and sing together in a Noraebang, after we could eat Bulgogi or bibimbap. And we could finish this day with the view of the N-Seoul Tower. I know it's simple but i think simple things are the best! I want to make of this day, the most beautiful day of my life.

Guest Kahmeidlwnsghrk

My dream date with our 2PM<3 Miss A is anywhere <3... Anywhere to go ... As I am with them, I will always the happiest person in the world. I love to see yet natural of each of them. They are adorable and awesome. I can talk Chinese to miss A or English with 2pm too. Korea is a very nice and warm place. The food is also awesome such as tokbokki. I really love there very Much<3 it is really awesome if can have a happy day with them ad release their stress. And take a lot of memoriable photos in the date<3

Guest shizupaok

Since I am a girl I want to have a date with the 2PM members I like to have a group date with all the members first of all I am going to introduce myself to them and share about some few things on myself and where I came from and share my beautiful country Philippines! I want to start a date with a good vibes so I want to make sure that we know each other so there will be noi awkward moment but I know 2PM members are awesome and nice guys and since it's my first time in Korea I want them to be my tour guide on that day I want them to bring me to the most beautiful tourist attraction they know. I want to try eating street foods there, go to Namsan River, ride the cruise ship and play some games with them, go to amusement park, I want to go shopping with them, go to karaoke and sing a long with them,visit their dorm and have some chitchats because I want to know how their life works behind the camera. I want them to teach me their dance choreography and I would like them to serenade me with their song Only You. Though I am still young I want to make the most of my stay in Korea and to be with 2PM I want to go to Jeju Island because I know it's a beautiful place it's also a romantic place and the last thing I want is to have an autograph and a picture with them because it's a one in a lifetime experience I will cherish it for the erst of my life and I will theynever forget and when i go home to my country I will shout to the world that I have the best trip of my life and that was when I went to Korea with 2PM. And I am going to invite 2PM members to visit my country Philippines to have concerts and discover our beautiful beaches. I love 2PM! FIGHTING!

Guest lilxmizzxkitkat

My dream date with 2PM is traveling all over S. Korea such as Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Incheon, Daegu, and more. We probably try different type of food and visit beautiful places. They would probably be my tour guide since I never been to S. Korea. Haha. I hope one day I could visit S. Korea, it will be a memorable experience.

Guest PuccaBrain

A date with 2PM/MissA is very simple: in the daytime we should go shopping or to the amusement park or pool or travel by train anywhere or do any other fun things (I know there are many in Korea); in the night time it would be nice if we could go out for snacks(tteokbokki --> nom nom nom!!!), walk to the Han river, all in special clothing (for me - animal pajama <3 ^^) and why not, go clubbing. ^^ This should be PERFECT!! Hmmm, I think five days is a bit too short though cause there are so many things I want to do!!^^

Guest Maykitol10

My dream date would be a tour to Jeju Island with Miss A and enjoy this amazing date with some dance, chat about anything. i wish i could meet Suzy ):

Archived