What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Atmosphere.

My honey is a spicy otaku :] *wink wink*

He puts helllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a lot of spicy ingredients ._.

I can't eat a lot of spicy foods anymore cause of my dumb stomach and doctor's words -_-;

Beware of my honey when I eat spicy foods KEKE

Guest pockified

on a scale of 1 to 10, my tolerance is probably a 4. hahahahahaha *lame*

but i've improved though,

because i used to have NO tolerance at all for spicy foods. i once drank 5-6 glasses of iced water to go with my mild/medium chicken curry dish at a restaurant. a bit embarassing. :X

thank goodness i can take spicy foods a bit better now. shin ramen isn't that bad to me xD

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

jalapenos literally make my mouth salvate like no other. >D

it's really wierd, cuz all of a sudden this rush of saliva comes running to my mouth XDD but i love jalapenos~ <3

Guest rebelyon5anghel

oh. my tolerance for spicy food is high. higher than most of my family members/friends except my dad.

haha, i got influenced by him. i love spicy food. without the spicy-ness it just seems.. plain and boringg.

i add anything that is spicy if it's like that, pepper, chilly sauce, hot sauce, anything hot and spicy. love it. :D

Guest CriticalHit

Well if it's like pepper spicy, no I can't take it. But I can stand wasabi a lot longer xD... even if I cry..... I can keep going xD

my tolerance = 0

mild chicken wings = extremely hot to me

i cant have anything spicy.

Same. =/...My family makes fun of me about it allllllllllllll the time cause the last time I ate something spicy, I was in the washroom for 1-2 hours >__> On a scale of 1-10 for spicy level...I'd say 3. I can eat a little spicy but if it's any spicier, my stomach would die.

One time I had to go to the hospital after eating a lot of mild food. I had constant pains in my stomach like it was gonna rip or something! hahaha >_<!

I grew up eating extremely spicky foods but now that I have stomach problems I can't eat anything spicy at all, although I do sneak a bite or two and suffer the consequences later.

my tolerance level is probably 3. from 1 to 10.

even though im asian, i dont like spicy food. xD

im not big fan of kimchi either. they are way too spicy.

i can't handle spicy food but i can handle hot cheetos? how odd.

I love spicy things! Hot Cheetos are good but I like the Habanero Doritos. My friends say its the chips from hell while I sit there eating that small bag without water. One of my friends used a whole Propel bottle eating that stuff o_O.

I haven't tried kimchee before, though. I tried Funyuns with wasabi and it tasted disgusting so I never tried real wasabi.

The spicy taco at Jack in the Box isn't even spicy and that's all my cousin can take without her tounge burning a lot...

Guest minie_k89

my tolerance of spicy level..i'm not too sure though...

but i can eat those spicy foods...

in my country,there's even more spicy foods here...

i'm Asian so it's understandable...

Guest miss adorablexd

mine is half and half =] i dont really know how much i can tolerate.. i konw i cna tolerate better than my sister. i think i get it form my dad cuase he loves spicy food

Guest Atmosphere.

I'm not allowed to eat spicy foods that much. Orders from my honey HAHA XD I love you honey<3

Hm... I can eat PHO SPICY SAUCE ._. like a lot of them on my pho noodle ._.;;

umm 20 squirts? ._.

Archived