What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Gingging8

I have pretty good tolerance for spicy food.

i love hot/spicy chicken wings and hot cheetos and also there's this korean soup that was really spicy and i loved it. I use to eat it almost every day until i got sick of it. haha I forgot what it's called though.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought my tolerance level was pretty high, but after about 11 weeks without extreme spice in my daily life, I seem to be losing my ability to take in spicy food. :( See what 11 weeks of nothing but simple ramen does to you?

Guest JALAPENO

Everyone think I'm crazy cuz of the way I eat.

I make sure my food is drowning in spices.

I eat cups and jars of jalapenos too.

Sizzle baby.

Spicy is my fav.

They say I have an iron stomach.

:)

I can eat jalopenos whole so I assume I can eat almost all spicy foods. Sometimes I eat Thai food and I'm like, "They said it's spicy! it's not spicy!" and then my family stares at me funny.

Guest dianannsano

I have a difficult time with just "mild."

It feels as if my tongue is going to burn off.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

But I heard being able to handle spicy food is an acquired habit, so I'm going to work on it.

i remember i cried when i first ate curry cuz it was SOOO spicy to me

then i got used to it

i thought i was a beast because sriracha hot sauce couldn't kill me

then a couple of months back i had a i-can-put-more-tobasco-sauce-on-my-drink contest with a friend and lost

just a mouthful killed me

Guest grnteaaholic

I love spicy food, esp thai dishes. ^^

One time, I ate a whole red pepper in front of my b/f and told him it was sweet, and he tried one, and went beserk.. it was really hot for me too...lol.

haha that's like in My Girl! XD

Anywho mine is really bad. I can't even stand hot cheetos ><

Guest bingPWR

Jalapenos aren't spicy to me anymore...after I tried Cluck U's 911 chicken...that is probably the most spicy thing I've ever tasted in my life. I ate like a small amount of their sauce only and I had immediate stomach pains and tears in my eyes. My friend ate 1 chicken and cried and pooped 30 mins later lol!!!

Whenever I eat Soon Dooboo, I always order it at the spiciest and it still isn't enough for me. Now imagine the 911 chicken! You have to sign a waiver to participate in the challenge hahaha here's a short clip of it:

Guest phoeki666

I don't think asians are spicy tolerant. I hate going to restaurants and asking for chilli and it taste like ketchup to me.

Nothing is ever spicy enough for me~

Archived