What's your tolerance level for spicy food?

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE spicy food. I have an addiction to hot sauce, it makes almost anything taste better.

If I'm having a soup or some kind of meat or anything I drown it in hot sauce.

Whenever I eat a soup I put about a cup of hot sauce in it, dried chilli peppers, black pepper, and red pepper. Sometimes it's too hot to even eat, but I love it and I eat it anyways. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MaryMagdalin

love spicy food but i have to say nothing like a jalepeno

i died biting into a "cousin" of the jalepeno

i`m good with probably medium spicy foods.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest classychic

i absolutely love spicy food. food taste bland for me if it's not spicy.

but unfortch i have stomach ulcer so i'm told to lessen the spicyness of the foods i eat but it's so hard to do it.

I really don't know my tolerance level yet... All I know is that I really really like spicy food. When I was a kid, I couldn't handle spicy food at all, but I've grown to love it.

very low tolerance for spicy food. When i was younger, i could finish a whole bag of those 99 cents hot cheetos. but if i were to buy a bag now, i don't think i can finish it. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kawaiiprincess

i have high tolerance for spicy food! :)

i used to hate it, but as time passed i grew to love it :)

except that one time in bangkok when i think i accidentaly ate chilli (which was in the dish), i really cried and i had to go to the washroom to clear it up... and i was cranky after... :) it felt like my tongue was disintegrating :)

My family stares at me when I eat. My tolerance is higher than normal, and so is my tolerance for salty food. A can sprinkle salt on Burger King fries for all I care. And for spicy foods, I add more sauce to things that are already made extra hot, so.........

I think I can take almost anything. ^^

Guest proFRESHional.

i love spicy food!

i love my noodles with the asian hot sauce (the one with the rooster)

i love tobasco, and jalepeno

Archived