Park Jin Hee 박진희

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleZ

Into The Gunfire had its Press Conference event already with hand printing session of the casts (10-03-19)?

[포토] 포화속으로 기자간담회 '핸드프린팅 했어요'

한국경제 원문 기사전송 2010-03-19 19:34

f7dd25df7567795044d7f294255c98f6.jpg

글씨 확대 글씨 축소

영화'포화속으로'의 기자간담회에서 이재한 감독과 배우들이 핸드프린팅을 선보이고 있다.

권상우, 빅뱅의 탑, 차승원, 김승우, 박진희 등 초호화 캐스팅을 자랑하는 영화 '포화속으로'의 현장공개 및 기자간담회가 19일 오후 경남 합천군 합천읍에서 진행됐다.

영화 '포화속으로'는 1950년 8월 10일 새벽, 포항에서 수백명의 북한 정예군과 71명의 소년학도병들 사이에 벌어졌던 12시간 동안의 치열했던 전투를 다룬 실화극으로 영화 '내머리속의 지우개'를 연출했던 이재한 감독이 메가폰을 잡았다.

포항으로 진격하는 북한군 대장 박무랑역에는 차승원이, 소년원 대신 전쟁터를 택한 가짜 학도병 구갑조역에는 권상우가, 전쟁터에 내던져진 71명을 이끄는 학도병 중대장 오장범역에는 빅뱅의 탑이, 학도병을 구하기 위해 포항으로 향하는 국군 장교 강석대역에는 김승우가, 참혹한 전쟁터의 한줄기 빛 같은 간호사 화란역에는 박진희가 맡아 열연을 펼쳤다.

한편 한국전쟁 발발 60주년을 맞아 기획된 전쟁 실화 '포화속으로'는 2010년 6월 개봉 예정이다.

Into The Gunfire the press conference 'was haendeupeurinting'

Original articles sent Korea's economy 2010-03-19 19:34

Film into the saturated 'at a press conference of the directors and actors yijaehan haendeupeurinting are introducing.

Kwon Sang-woo, top of the Big Bang, Cha Seung-won, Kim Seung-woo, Park Jin-hee and boasts a luxury casting film saturated into the 'scene of the public and the press conference at 19 pm Gyeongnam Hapcheon hapcheoneup proceeded.

Film saturated into the 'dawn of August 10, 1950, Pohang, hundreds of the elite U.S. military and 71 boys between hakdobyeong Turns 12 hours dealing with a true story of the fierce battles to the movie theater, naemeorisokui Eraser' directed to the Director yijaehan took the megaphone.

North Korean leader to advance to Pohang in mist Cha Lang Station 2, a juvenile detention center on the battlefield instead of phony hakdobyeong gugap deputy mayor chosen by the Kwon Sang-woo, who's been dumped on the ground hakdobyeong 71 men led by Lt. eun pan Station Tower of the Big Bang, Pohang hakdobyeong destined to save Kim Seung-woo of the Armed Forces Officers gangseok band, light, dark womb of a cruel war is simply the nurses station to the Park Jin-hee to take pyeolchyeotda hot.

The 60 anniversary of Korea planned war war real life 'into the fire, which will be released in June 2010.

http://news.nate.com/view/20100319n18275

Guest JEYEF

Thanks JEYEF for the pics. Was it not a press conference pics? Don't know what production symposium is. Lol.

Me thinks its the same. Haha!

I'm going nuts with Korean-English Translation! :rolleyes:

Our Mother will be shown on April 22, still I dont see a soompi thread, poor thing I dont know how to start a thread!

Into The Gunfire had its Press Conference event already with hand printing session of the casts (10-03-19)?

PJH didnt attend this? (I wanna see her on that nurse's outfit!)

She's just a second stringer on this one, maybe that's the reason why she's not in here.

Guest purpleZ

If you have sufficient information (production date, release date, press conference date, pics, at least 3 casts) you could start a new thread by clicking "New Topic". Then inform the admins that you started a thread and they will decide whether or not your thread have sufficient information.

Good luck!

Guest JEYEF

If you have sufficient information (production date, release date, press conference date, pics, at least 3 casts) you could start a new thread by clicking "New Topic". Then inform the admins that you started a thread and they will decide whether or not your thread have sufficient information.

Good luck!

Since all of the info in this movie are all written in Korean language, I can't have any luck on making this one. :blink:

What I think is the setback of this movie is that there is no oppa in the cast, that's why it doesn't gained any interest and popularity in the web.

Poor thing but I think this one hell of a heart warming movie!

Into the Gunfire is more popular because it is full of yummy oppas! lol

Park Jee Hee has good education, pretty face, good figure and good heart, she did a lot of charity work, and she graduated from Social Welfare in her Master Program...

Still repeat watching "Still Marry Me", can't get over with MJ/SY lovey dovey moment....

Guest valley girl

hi all i am enjoying her acting so much in the woman who want to get married.

i've been watched her in many of her films and drama.

this time she has caught my heart. hehehe..

she makes a good chemistry with kim bum hehhehe..

Guest sksen2010

How come Park Jin Hee thread is so quiet....Is she not famous? I have watched her movies and dramas which are really good. I'm certaintly one of her biggest fan now...

PJH is very low key and you don't hear any negative or scandal about her.

I believes other than acting, and charity work, she is still pursue her education after graduated with honor on her Master degree.

She is a great actress, really like her

Guest sksen2010

I can't wait for her up coming movies...she's such a good actress. She is so funny in " sweet lies aka. Loss and found"..."Love Magic" is also really good.

Guest JEYEF

Park Jee Hee has good education, pretty face, good figure and good heart, she did a lot of charity work, and she graduated from Social Welfare in her Master Program...

Still repeat watching "Still Marry Me", can't get over with MJ/SY lovey dovey moment....

Yep she has a BIG BIG HEART when it comes to charity and environmental awareness.

She's active in both advocacy, though some of her works were low key and quiet she doesnt want any attention when she's doing all of these.

A SILENT WORKER indeed!

hi all i am enjoying her acting so much in the woman who want to get married.

i've been watched her in many of her films and drama.

this time she has caught my heart. hehehe..

she makes a good chemistry with kim bum hehhehe..

Thanks for supporting her and for droppin' by! ;)

How come Park Jin Hee thread is so quite....Is she not famous? I have watched her movies and dramas which are really good. I'm certaintly one of her biggest fan now...

I guess in Korea she is not one of those what they called "HALLYU STARS".

Despite of very good acting skills and also a great caliber actress, she is really UNDERRATED from the start.

Methinks she preferred to be a low key and doesn't want any issues that normally an ordinary Korean actress has.

And also she did managed to separate her personal life to her showbiz life.

She doesn't have that much showbiz friends and you cant spot her on any lavish gatherings or party like normal celebrities do.

She prioritized her study above all and she does charity and environmental advocacy all at the same time.

Guest sksen2010

She is an amazing actress...she is as good as Go hyung Jung and Kim Su Ae..hopfully Park Jin Hee will get notice more in the future for her works by Korean audiences and abroad as well.

Guest JEYEF

Park Jin Hee Interview at My Mother Presscon

Park Jin-hee, "The most difficult thing as an actress Diet"

The two-chung love knot with actress Kim Hae Suk and Jin Hee movie "our mothers". Dongdaemun, Seoul, one of the last 22 days in the theater production of Symposium'm letting go.

[interview: Kim Hae Suk, Park Jin-hee]

"Y-STAR Ladies and gentlemen, the Star News. Hello." Our mothers "the mother is caught Kim Hae Suk. Is Park Jin-hee."

Wearing the pants in the Park Jin-hee seem scary enough as long pants and ppomnaetneundeyo Legs slender.

[현장음] [Hyeonjangeum]

"Those pants are too short. I would not want the more points."

Movie "our mothers" of the topic and the original theatrical works with one daughter and came to a sudden, the native home of her mother's house for her first 2 nights and 3 days of work containing a date, Senator. Thinking about shooting a movie, and she was brought more than a Park Jin-hee. Do not spoil the meal'd patronize daily reported.

[interview: Park Jin-hee]

Q) actually about her mother's house ...?

A) "My mom was not going to eat your food, you'll know EXTRACT john teshed. Tteokgalbido eat bacon for breakfast, I eat enough to do this. Because it's time to shoot my mom go out this morning do not. One morning meal that my mom too Do you want to give it grip. "

Thanks to her debut in early health beauty is referred to as Park Jin-hee. However, in order to eat properly, this movie did not want to take Were cast for the whopping 5kg to lose.

Q) has a diet ...?

A) "What about me. Through the work that was in a hurry to lose 5kg. Never in my life so far as an actress, I had difficult moments dayieoteuhan moment. Because I know he wanted to be an appetite. I like to have a visceral desire to endure In fact you think it is not easy. "

[interview: Kim Hae Suk]

Q) place on a diet ...?

A) "will not eat at all. One day, the stock and potato. Jeoreoda Then one day he did it was Maybe put it. I see a little movie to watch it until the end. So you're a great actor. It is not easy that. reminded that comes through. "

Taking the appearance of Kim Hae Suk Jin Hee really think our mothers. The actress is expected to breathe a fantastic movie "our mothers" was released April 22 is coming.

[저작권자© Y-STAR & Digital YTN. [Copyright owner © Y-STAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지] Reprint - Redistribution prohibited]

Guest JEYEF

She is an amazing actress...she is as good as Go hyung Jung and Kim Su Ae..hopfully Park Jin Hee will get notice more in the future for her works by Korean audiences and abroad as well.

I hoped also that she's given more proper credits acting wise, one of the best caliber in the industry!

Guest JEYEF

My Mother Trailer

'Our mothers', with laughter and moved across the open trailer

INTERNET TRANSLATION

Movie 'our mothers' laughter and emotion that encompasses the trailer was released.

AM The trailer is released 23 days 'mother', shouting in the guise of a little girl back home begins.

If the destination for call girl daughter was born in Madcap Jeongeup is up Kim Hae Suk polarity of our mothers.

Kim Hae Suk than the son, daughter, geukjungeseo delicious when it first grabs a box to send a burst banchangeori up, people do not know should be ashamed in front of the station to take her daughter proud palbulchul peojugo peojwodo just a lack of age to represent the appearance of our mothers .

Unilaterally to her daughter as being the darling of the Park Jin-hee to smoke. Annoying calls off busy throwing up, and she gives it to hold his motsandago anyone might have seen the episode once been said.

Incoming calls from one image to the mid-law of Intermediate I feel fit. Old daughter just found a different chinjeongjip boyimyeo attitude is reminiscent of something saenggyeoteum 12.

And the tears in my eyes, tears once she smells so awful if I win or lose ... it mundeuleo rot inside her mother's daughter ... and Park Jin-hee of the mother-daughter relationship story that anyone can empathize jjanhan chest and arms touching the peak of emotion jumyeo shoots.

Less than 2 minutes with a short trailer, but our mothers and Park Jin Hee Kim Hae Suk jisuk mateun emotional role, acting point of the movie will be watching another.

Meanwhile, our mothers' daughters to the polarity angarineun mulbul If the new mother as our mothers and daughters to go out with his first 2 nights 3 days mungkeulhan green heart is the story. Will release April 22.

[Copyright ⓒ 아시아경제 / 태그스토리(www.tagstory.com) 제공] [Copyright ⓒ Asian economies, Tag Story (www.tagstory.com) available]

Guest JEYEF

201003250921242300_1.jpg

Kim Hae Suk - Park Jin-hee, 6 hours a day, listened to the tears 'exhausted'

INTERNET TRANSLATION

OSEN = Landscape News] actress Kim Hae Suk and Park Jin-hee in the movie 'our mothers', while six hours throughout the filming of the posters and listened to the tears that reason By the dehydrated state is interested in getting together.

Movie 'our mothers, our mothers and daughters of the crew meet a real will to capture special moments last January 27 in Seoul's Gangnam Bus Terminal Station, and proceeded to shoot a poster in the waiting room. Minus the cold weather to the public in the field, but does not control the passions of the actors and staff were making good progress in the shooting.

But the biggest problem of the ending did Park Jin Hee Kim Hae Suk and tear. Best movie you've been immersed in two extreme emotional learning to shoot a poster conducted throughout the six hours I let the tears would have reached nearly exhausted the state is the word of crew. Tears of emotion gyeokhaejin two actors have been suspended due to the shooting, Jin Hee Kim Hae Suk and the front of the camera back to pick the only emotions were their family allowance.

The problem here was not the end. One or two staff people to tears watching this show began filming after the end of the monitor was put up on the scene, all staff have been only breaks down in tears. Yep, I'm sorry not everyone can only empathize hamgwa feelings of gratitude to Mr. Lee and the staff and actors are rarely seen in Gangnam Bus Terminal was not freaking laid out.

Park Jin Hee Kim Hae Suk and have taken dramatic roles Movie 'our mothers' the' Republic of Korea for an average of two and her daughter for her first date special 2 nights 3 days, the story is drawn. April 22 is released.

crystal@osen.co.kr crystal@osen.co.kr

<사진> (주)동아수출공사 제공. "Pictures" (Day) offers 04 East exports.

Archived