11 hours ago, jhjsw said:

can you just get off of him already? Lol

She could thank him without hugging him. This DSW character is so creepy. My poor Jung Ryeo Won. I want her in another drama(but after a little while) with Hyukie. I see possibilty of great chemistry between them.:tears:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

She could thank him without hugging him. This DSW character is so creepy. My poor Jung Ryeo Won. I want her in another drama(but after a little while) with Hyukie. I see possibilty of great chemistry between them.:tears:

so true.. she is starting to get on my nerves...her mannerisms, even when she is with Poong. She has such a sweet smile..how did the writer make her so unlovable now....I wish JRW would get a better role next time too..

• Like 4

Brief translation of the video posted above. Here is the official youtube link.

I am very happy to meet everyone during the recent fan meeting at Osaka, the fond memories still remain. Currently I have began shooting 'Bad Papa', and I will share more of this new work with everyone during the upcoming December fan meeting. I am looking forward to seeing everyone on 16 December !

• Like 4

Thanks @Prettysup so he had began shooting for bad papa and our hope of this current hairstyle is quite possible :) 

And why did he say he will provide more updates in Dec? I thought the drama will start in Sep? 

Come to think of it, he will be shooting bad papa in Winter? Goodness! 

@azureblue7 I’m not sure about her interaction with other co stars in the drama cos I skipped. But just by her character with DSC, the way she demanded him not to like her, not allowed to like her and always giving him false hope - not a lovable character :( 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Thanks @Prettysup so he had began shooting for bad papa and our hope of this current hairstyle is quite possible :) 

And why did he say he will provide more updates in Dec? I thought the drama will start in Sep? 

Come to think of it, he will be shooting bad papa in Winter? Goodness! 

Becoz this is a promo video for his FM in December. So he will meet fans at that time and share with them about Bad Papa experiences which would have finished by then. 

• Like 5

Hahah @azureblue7 I saw that too! But I’m not sure, too dark for tattoo unless an undershirt but should have been able to see thru Becos the outer shirt is white.

Actually I’m more excited to notice that he is having shorter hair! It means hope for a short hair image in Bad Papa is possible :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Tattoo?

Hehe hopefully we will find the answer soon

11 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Hahah @azureblue7 I saw that too! But I’m not sure, too dark for tattoo unless an undershirt but should have been able to see thru Becos the outer shirt is white.

Actually I’m more excited to notice that he is having shorter hair! It means hope for a short hair image in Bad Papa is possible :) 

Haha so u were worried about unruly long hair for Bad Papa as well 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Yeah, I want a short hair image too. I was actually excited when I saw his hair shorter.

Done with both eps 31 and 32. Total of 19 minutes and 55 seconds. Hehehe

Ep 31

10:21 - 11:50
13:00 - 14:02
15:29 - 17:30
19:54 - 20:11
21:22 - 23:45
24:50 - 30:58 

Ep 32

2:31 - 5:18
13:54 - 16:40
22:30 - 23:32

Loved the bromance. Still can't buy the romance. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, jhjsw said:

Yeah, I want a short hair image too. I was actually excited when I saw his hair shorter.

Done with both eps 31 and 32. Total of 19 minutes and 55 second

Loved the bromance. Still can't buy the romance. LOL. 

I bet with his currrent hair length, we'll have either IRI2 or The Flu or Lee Young Ho style. I vote for The Flu hair.:D

Thanks for saving many lives here. I've already  given up on this drama.:lol: In two months we'll get a new one so no worries.

I couldn't like JRW's character at all. Poong is now likable. But seeing everybody happy around sad DCS automatically made me dislike other aspects of the show.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

I bet with his currrent hair length, we'll have either IRI2 or The Flu or Lee Young Ho style. I vote for The Flu hair.:D

Thanks for saving many lives here. I've already  given up on this drama.:lol: In two months we'll get a new one so no worries.

I couldn't like JRW's character at all. Poong is now likable. But seeing everybody happy around sad DCS automatically made me dislike other aspects of the show.:sweatingbullets:

Yes, I vote for The Flu hairstyle too. :D

I wanted to give up but I've invested too much in this drama to give up now. :lol: I just have to see how it all ends for DCS.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1