Hello chingus :) anneyong..this is my 1st post here..Watching FTLY..Loving Hyukie soo soo much :) I know him through this drama only..He looks soo cool with his new hair style...His acting is soo good too..Love his acting style very much..So finally I m here! And seeing his facial features, at some angles he resembles Hyun bin more :) just my thought :)

Guest Kdrama-lover

Hello chingus

:)

anneyong..this is my 1st post here..Watching FTLY..Loving Hyukie soo soo much

I know him through this drama only..He looks soo cool with his new hair style...His acting is soo good too..Love his acting style very much..So finally I m here! And seeing his facial features, at some angles he resembles Hyun bin more

just my thought

Hi @gayu312‌ .. In behalf of everyone here in this thread , WELCOME to JH thread.. >:D< >:D< >:D< <:-P <:-P <:-P

@Kdrama-lover‌ hi. I have to come here of course I have to check on him remember? I'm the one who did more than his wife kkkkkk

@chinjaru‌ .. Have you prepared meal for uri Hyuk-i already?

:P:)>- :\"> :))

@gayu312‌ Actually i know him through FTLY too. Not only you in this thread who just know him so come to chat about our hot, handsome ,fabulous ,brilliant man (or whatever you wanna call him) here if you got free time from other boys wahahaha @Kdrama-lover‌ prepare meal for him is an exception , Please ask me to do something else !!!huehahhahahaha

Honestly i scared of snail i mean i hate animal has no bone 
but his current drama FTLY  has a cute snail 
this is the first time i have an idea wanna born to be the snail :-SS
viewimage.php?id=27bcde21edcb2dad&no=29b edit for CR:source :http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=janghyuk&no=60466&page=1

the way he stare at her gosh!! better to kill me Hyukieahhhhhhhh
lucky snail in the world !!!

Thanks for your warm welcome :) Eagerly waiting for the next episodes. But just 4 more episodes is making me feel upset! I want to see more of his other works..Any suggestions chingus ? I want to see his dramas more than movies. I am sorry i just know the names of his works and not idea about what type of story. Please help me :)

Guest Kdrama-lover

Thanks for your warm welcome

Eagerly waiting for the next episodes. But just 4 more episodes is making me feel upset! I want to see more of his other works..Any suggestions chingus ? I want to see his dramas more than movies. I am sorry i just know the names of his works and not idea about what type of story. Please help me

@gayu312‌ you can start off with Successful Story of a Bright Girl, it's the 1st collaboration of the Jjangs couple.. follow it up with Thank You where he starred alongside Gong Hyo Jin of The Master's Sun.. if period drama is your cup of tea, definitely root for Tree with Deep Roots and Chunk, the Slave Hunter. I've yet to finish Robbers with Lee Da Gae and Tazza with Han Ye Soul but I think Tazza was more critically acclaimed of the latter two.

P.s. please do join us at Fated to Love You thread as there's a lot more you can interact with.. and more goodies and friendship to build. agree with me, @chinjaru‌ ? ;)

@gayu312 you should visit there lots of updating
@yoeda cuz of me messed up in here this week the page run faster but nothing much i can tell !! sorry everyone
@Kdrama-lover yup agree but i accepted that i been bad nature in therecuz of the thread moving so fast i didn't read them all just scroll down down down to find pics, clips, gif that's all i'm sorry 

i can't believe myself i had watched this vdo a whole clip without subtitle  @-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esb7eXSu1W4
all i can understand is jang nara shii jang hyuk shiiii that's all
when you're in love anything is possible !! :D

hiii chingus.This is my first post in this thread.
"I TOO ADDICTED TO FTLY"
i don't know what i do after 4 episodes & only 2 weeks to finish FTLY.
But thank god i want Snailcouple to take rest after 4episodes as already JH&JN had their dark spots below eye.
OUR SNAIL COUPLE WILL REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS FOR A LONGTIME.,..,..,..,..,..,..,..,..,..,

~O)

Guest Kdrama-lover

"I TOO ADDICTED TO FTLY"

But thank god i want Snailcouple to take rest after 4episodes as already JH&JN had their dark spots below eye.

OUR SNAIL COUPLE WILL REMAIN IN OUR HEARTS FOR A LONGTIME.,..,..,..,..,..,..,..,..,..,

~O)

@scorpio8.. Welcome in this thread.. Let's do all our fangirling here, too. ;)) ;;) :x :\"> :-* @-) \:D/ :-bd >:D< ;)

@chinjaru.. My limited hangul vocabulary can only contribute this much.. Here goes my attempt..

DJs ask them whether their characters's first meet in FTLY was at Macau..

JN kinda agree but JH said actually it was in a mall in Korea but the real encounter was in Macau..

DJ asked about the shooting situation.. If many people around the shooting site were buzzing about them or not.. JN said not really but JH said it was so.. Bcoz JN is well-known in China.. He said people were not raving in front of them but sort of like giggling at their backs.. (Which one of the girl DJ immitated how she imagines those fans would have giggled at the sight of JN).

The DJs also did ask the Jangs on the difference in filming situations in China vs. Korea.. Each Jang shared their experience.. I understood JH commenting that in Korea scripts were supplied per episode whereas in China it is presented in its entirety..

Then JN was asked to name a song she'd like to be played during intermission..so was JH but it was in the latter part of the show.. Well I gotta comment JH choice of song was kinda not contemporary in my opinion.. Haha but it's still OK, for me..

Then there was a game.. Sort of like memory game.. I only understood the 1st question well and it was (hope I am correct..) Where did they first meet or sort of see each other.. Their answers were different but I believe JH had the right answer: I believe he said it was in a car park..and JN kinda agreed after some elaboration from JH.

Then they proceeded with a game wherein the radio show pledges to send 100 cups of coffee at the shooting site should they win.. We can see the determination in JN as she went as far as tasting the things not only contented with feeling them from her cheek.. JH for one was very impressed with her! And the DJ even had to warn JN that she can't just go taste one of them..that is the kiwi.. Haha..

There goes all my memory can recall and my brain could understand.. ;):P;))

scorpio8

said:

"I TOO ADDICTED TO FTLY"

~O)

@‌gayu112 
i would suggest u watch Midas n definitely Chuno. Tree with deep roots is a good show but he didnt hv so much screen time, it is also not a drama that u can fast fwd otherwise u wont understand the story.
Welcome to new fans!

sorry for being a wet blanket but please be reminded that this is a janghyuk thread n not a snail couple thread. i love nara too but jang hyuk deserves shipping by himself. i understand all e excitement of new FTLY fans but hyukkie had many other works too.

:-*

Guest jhyukblue

@qwenli, thanks for the information about Hyuk's book. It's a challenge and I will see if I can get a copy of that book in the future, though I don't know Korean at all...

Guest jhyukblue

@‌gayu112, @qwenli, Midas and Chuno are definitely great! Iris2 and Robber are also very good. Don't forget Hyuk's reality show "Real Men." He is just amazing. His acting skills as well as action skills, athletic as well! Not too many actors can do both, not to mention his handsome looks!

Just finished watching "Thorn" movie ( without subtitle) one thing i can say Uri Hyukie looks charming without any trying at all wahhhhh those students can you really grabbed your hot teacher face and kissed him like that ?? Is it normal in Korea? Gosh !! Even student they can't stand in his charm!!!