yesterday i have a chance to watched his clip this one

and then i went back to watched some vdos cut from MBC of FTLY again
wahhhhh his acting skills was awesome , he does the best in things he has to do 
i have no wonder why he is a famous actor and what's more he is handsome you know!!! :-*

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jang Hyuk Shows Off His Father Skills on the Set of “Fated to Love You”lovelymorning August 16, 2014 Jang Hyuk Shows Off His Father Skills on the Set of “Fated to Love You”

On August 17, the “Fated to Love You” production team released behind the scenes photos of Jang Hyuk during the scene of g.o.d Park Joon Hyung’s cameo appearance (we had a previous article covering his cameo appearance that you could read here). Also the on the set was a baby that played the role of Jae Min (Jae Min is the name of the child that g.o.d had to take care of during their popular reality show “g.o.d’s Babysitting Diary”).

2014.08.17_jang hyuk with a baby

In the photos, Jang Hyuk could be seen holding the child effortlessly and looking at him with loving eyes. The way he comfortably held the baby showed fans that he also had a fatherly side to him. The production team also revealed that he even took care of the baby in the breaks between shooting, like playing peek-a-boo or rocking him in his arms.

To the fatherly gestures of Jang Hyuk, the staff members commented, “The way Jang Hyuk took care of the baby made us think they could even be father and son…There was a point where the infant started to cry. We started to worry because we couldn’t calm him down as easily as before. However, Jang Hyuk was able to stop his crying and we were able to finish filming with relief.”

Meanwhile, “Fated to Love You” airs every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. It also stars Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, andWang Ji Won.

Anyone watch Park Joon Hyung’s cameo scene?

cr:Soompi

Guest Kdrama-lover

Thanks @chinjaru‌ for that awesome video! He's so COOL that even HHJ is so impressed with him. I'm all 8-> :x >:D< :-bd for this man.

@Kdrama-lover  ur welcome the more i watched his clips the more he never stop being amazed me ,he's fabulous!!actually i knew him for long time but i haven't watch his works cuz i watch k-drama only the one that actor or couple are attractivei know he's handsome but is not my type i mean i love cute boy hahahahaFTLY is the first one that i watch and wow!!! he's so amazing ,his acting skills in that drama was awesome his face tell everything without word ,i can see his eyes telling how he feel at that momentOh dear !! so in love with that 
the more i see him the more in love with him and i asked myself thatIS HE MY TYPE? NO?  BUT WHY I CAN'T STOP LOOKING FOR HIS CLIP IN YT ?I DON'T KNOW let's say i have no ideal type for now !!! :-O

@chinjaru that's the charmed of Hyukie that we want world to know and explore. you not interested to watch but once you start you get hook. he can't beat type of pretty boys actor look but they can't beat his charmed and amazing acting. so glad that people slowly recognize how amazing he is, his acting first and after that you'll find he's really HOT!!!

@yoeda‌ yeah yeah i got hooked hu wa hahhahaha Actually he can beat those pretty boy actor look cuz i found he is cute to me many times! Married with 2 kids? I don't mind just leave his family behind huewahahhahaha Hyukieahhhhh you ruin Nuna concept you know?

Guest Kdrama-lover

@Kdrama-lover  ur welcome 
the more i watched his clips the more he never stop being amazed me ,he's fabulous!!
actually i knew him for long time but i haven't watch his works cuz i watch k-drama only the one that actor or couple are attractive
i know he's handsome but is not my type i mean i love cute boy hahahaha
FTLY is the first one that i watch and wow!!! he's so amazing ,his acting skills in that drama was awesome 
his face tell everything without word ,i can see his eyes telling how he feel at that moment
Oh dear !! so in love with that 

the more i see him the more in love with him and i asked myself that
IS HE MY TYPE? 
NO?  BUT WHY I CAN'T STOP LOOKING FOR HIS CLIP IN YT ?
I DON'T KNOW 
let's say i have no ideal type for now !!! :-O

@yoeda‌ yeah yeah i got hooked hu wa hahhahaha

Actually he can beat those pretty boy actor look cuz i found he is cute to me many times!

Married with 2 kids? I don't mind just leave his family behind huewahahhahaha

Hyukieahhhhh you ruin Nana concept you know?

LOL! Your comments really make me ROTFLMAO! =)) =)) =)) .. Chinjaro.. Chang nan anya..

BTW, is it Kim Woo Bin in your avatar? If so, I bet you like the rugged, toughie guys.. Have you watched Deep Rooted Tree? I was very impressed with JH then proceeded with Chuno..and that's it! He made it in my shortlist of most favorite actors.

@Kdrama-lover‌ Wahahahaha about my avatar :-$ ( try to keep it as a secret hope no one will know). Honestly my type is cute, white skin ,kind of flower boy that is the reason why i didn't interested in Hyukie before cuz he's looks manly, tough and sexy !!no i don't like sexy type that's why i said he ruin my concept hahaha cuz seem i'm in love with him and can't stop curious about him but for Woo bin actually he is very cute when he smile and he very skinny not look tough for me at all he quite sweet and shy boy most of all his acting skills was great I didn't watch any of Hyukie works just FTLY and you know what? I keep searching looking checking his update every hour i think i did more than his wife now!!

While I am happy about the success of Fated to Love You and JH's new found popularity in a rom-com, I am abit taken aback of some fans going as far as hoping that he and nara gets together or leaving his wife etc.
JH will not be the great man that we ship, if he give up his family so easily. In fact he should treasure his wife because she never step into the limelight and puts up with his mad filming schedule. He also continued to experiment in daring film choices including the very saucy Thorned and the upcoming Age of innocence. Plus, he till kiss passionately in his dramas and many a times, I think, probably either his wife doesnt watch tv/movies or just skip his shows. :)) Mdm Kim (that's his wife) stuck by him during his hard times and through his army, so she is admirable in her own right. She has to be very independent and look after the kids and go about most of the time by  herself when he is out filming.
So I just hope that fans will love him anyway, even though he is attached. I am happy that he has a nice family to go back to if he is tired.  :-*
@chinjaruI love the guy in your ava too. :))

chinjaru said: @Kdrama-lover‌ Wahahahaha about my avatar :-$ ( try to keep it as a secret hope no one will know). Honestly my type is cute, white skin ,kind of flower boy that is the reason why i didn't interested in Hyukie before cuz he's looks manly, tough and sexy !!no i don't like sexy type that's why i said he ruin my concept hahaha cuz seem i'm in love with him and can't stop curious about him but for Woo bin actually he is very cute when he smile and he very skinny not look tough for me at all he quite sweet and shy boy most of all his acting skills was great I didn't watch any of Hyukie works just FTLY and you know what? I keep searching looking checking his update every hour i think i did more than his wife now!!

@qwenli  you scared me !! you know how quiet this thread is?? 
you shouldn't sneak in here next time make some noise first please!!

i never be shipper before and i'm not interested to beso i don't mind if actor will single or married ,weird isn't it ummm :-SS i know i know
i agree about his married life he and his wife doing so well ....so.....let's...ke..kee... keep her stay.. a..a..away ...from my illusion world okay? i just trying to ship Hyukie with myself  :-SS
while this thread very quiet and my love for Hyukie very strongly let my imagine spread in hereto make the thread moving 8-|
Ps. my avatar?? that is a secret :-$

Guest kaonamp

Not sure if this was shared but its an old interview of his done after his drama Tree with deep roots ended. He's charming as always.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@qwenli  you scared me !! you know how quiet this thread is?? 

you shouldn't sneak in here next time make some noise first please!!

i never be shipper before and i'm not interested to be
so i don't mind if actor will single or married ,weird isn't it ummm :-SS i know i know

i agree about his married life he and his wife doing so well 
....so.....let's...ke..kee... keep her stay.. a..a..away 
...from my illusion world okay? i just trying to ship Hyukie with myself  :-SS

while this thread very quiet and my love for Hyukie very strongly let my imagine spread in here
to make the thread moving 8-|

Ps. my avatar?? that is a secret :-$

Hi @chinjaru‌ , let's do our fangirling here.. >:D< :x :\"> :P;)) :-* :-bd , okay?

Like you, I don't usually ship my favorite actors with their "reel" partners.. Esp when they are married already.. I want them all by myself \:D/ :P :x :)) .. They're mine, at least in my mind, heart and dreams.. ;)) \:D/ ;) :-j

@kaonamp thanks for that vid he looks charming indeed 
@Kdrama-lover (why i can't tag your name!! ><)ah진짜?? you don't ship your actor ?? uumm sounds good hahaha
honestly i hope Hyukie will have more work for us after the FTLY endedi tell you the secret i came here first time cuz of SJK and then he left me to armythen KWB and JIS brought me here again but their thread were death so sad  then JIS has GF ,gosh !!!KWB has one but cuz i love him so much i forgive him hahahah (now they broke up not bcuz of me of course !!!)and then he's so busy with filming movies so...he's not left me but not big different with SJK(but i stuck in twitter and still active about him till now) well ... so i just lonely i sneak to Hyukie huehahahhahahaha he's so charming most of all i in love with his face expression when he acting , so amazing he's in my top list now :)