Congratulatory flower/rice hampers given at Deep Rooted Tree's press conference. Look at all the different countries represented! I am so proud of Hyuk! There are nine in total.

Next contribution will be for the staff during the shooting of the drama.

a1c31ad5ad6eddc4aa5dacbb39dbb6fd536633eb.jpg

d0096609c93d70cfd84eb24df8dcd100bba12bf5.jpg

0ebc86d6277f9e2f3c8105481f30e924b999f3f5.jpg

The rice will be donated to charity.

Photos at the press conference:

e8323813551ec3d5b58daec5770ebae5.jpg

c45edfd9a1ec19324500ca22d4e5d23b.jpg

110929_phsa11.jpg

More photos in the following sites:

sbs website

hankooi.com

English Chosun

:)

Guest MaratsGirl

:w00t: Omo!! Jang Hyuk oppa looks so handsome in the press conference... thank you so much for share the pics

I'm so excited for the new drama look at this cap:

296346_10150342673723120_589083119_8161807_576181280_n.jpg

Even though this vid is not in very good shape, this is the more complete version of the 9 min trailer recently released, I've seen so far. Hope someone will be able to UL a better one on Youtube.

[Trailer] Tree with Deep Roots - 9 min

credit: twinkleblinkz

or

the 7 min vid

"根深い木"ハイライト映像[뿌리깊은 나무 하이라이트 ]

credit: PEKO3437

Dramabeans article on Deep Rooted Tree. :)dramabeans article

It is my great pleasure to inform you that Hyuk has been nominated as Best Actor for his performance in Chuno at the INTERNATIONAL EMMY AWARDS!!.It is such a great honour to be nominated, I think the nomination truly deserve celebrations

:D

inter.png

inem.png

International Emmy Website

Results will be announced late Nov.

HI, it has been a while not in here, so first of all, good luck to JH for his new drama. Hope for the same success as Chuno.

so here latest news for Chuno-nominated for International Emmy Award-ceremony 12 Nov 2011.AND OPPA also nominated-WOW, if true congratulation, so proud of him

google translation

http://translate.goo...bze0KYhxRTDiKcA

http://translate.goo...y49bzi3lRdFFDzA

---edit, qwenli, we posted at the same time,, anyway congatulation, so how abt Chuno?, wish it will be nominated as well, so people won't say it drama without a soul.

an here the English news for that-credit Koreanherald

http://www.koreaherald.com/national/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20111004000824

Thanks qwenli and samzz to bring us such great news about the Int'l Emmy Awards nominations.

Learning Hyuk is being nominated, is already making me very happy. It's a wonderful day today.

The Tree will be aired tonight (in Korea time). Very excited to watch the 1st ep first thing tomorrow morning :w00t:

Guest jen2010

Wow, Hyuk, congratulations to the nomination :)

Thanks for all the pics. Fancy that he still have the time to attend PD Kwak's wedding :P

Just finished the first 2 episodes of Deep Rooted Tree, I like it. Hopefully the scriptwriter can keep up the standard as the story progresses.

Guest Jill4675

US residents can watch Tree with Deep Roots on Drama Fever, with subtitles provided by Drama Fever. Episode 1 is up and Episode 2 will be posted shortly. Those interested can go here: Drama Fever

Having seen the first episode, I think it looks very promising. JH is looking good ~ they put him into the opening sequence, clearly to capture our interest so we'll be patient during presentation of the backstory. I hope his character will appear as an adult in Ep. 2 but maybe it won't happen until later? The plot is interesting, so I'm looking forward to the rest of the drama.

I'm happy to have a JH drama to watch! 7_5_1311.gif

sunglasses2.gif

Hey Jill, how have you been? Miss you much :w00t:

Thanks for the link to DramaFever. Didn't expect they worked so fast for the E-sub on the 1st ep. The opening of the Tree is really cool!

I remembered watching a vid interviewing Song Joong Gi and he said he would be playing up the 4th ep. So I don't expect to see our dear Kang Chaeyun until the end of the 4th ep. and that's not cool at all :angry:

Btw, Hyuk has been busy appearing on different TV programs.

[sBS]뿌리깊은나무(Deep rooted tree)-"한밤에 뿌나배우들 떴다!"

Hyuk's the first guest of Bad Scene which will be premiering on the 8th.

Jang Hyuk 『lee misook-"Bad Scene"』 Preview 이미숙's 배드신-장혁

This will probably be airing on the 10th, next Mon.

Preview on Healing Camp

Our Hyuk is really a busy man, hope he really get to play that new drama. Don't care about people saying repetitive role. I surely want him to do different roles but I trust his choices and I know his abilities. He can give me different feelings with small details even in roles with some similarities.

Very busy these days, still didn't watch Tree with Deep Roots. But I knew that it had very high rating in ep 3 :w00t: Congratulation to the cast.

Hyuk oppa fighting :wub:

Guest MaratsGirl

Thank you so much for all the news ... our hyukie so bussy lataly... and I'm so happy for his new project in KBS next year I will be inable to see him in KBS World!!! wepaaaa  :w00t:

Hi Jill - nice to see you again!

And hello everyone! *Waves*

Some photos of Hyuk at PD Kwak (Chuno)'s wedding, he is the emcee!

wedd1.jpg

wedd2.jpg

wedd3.jpg

wedd4.jpg

wedd5.jpg

wedd6.jpg

wedd7.jpg

wedd8.jpg

Its a good October with Hyuk appearing so often. I just catched up with all the eps of the Deep Rooted Tree. Its really good in terms of direction, pacing and story. Hyuk's acting doesnt need to be justified any further, he can do funny, serious and sad all equally well -- a real hallmark of a good actor!! Highest ratings of ep 4 is 24% :w00t: Which is just fantastic, keeping fingers crossed that the momentum gets stronger and smashed some records. The other two shows on at the same time on other channels are moderns so they shouldnt be competition.