14 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Apparently he is in LA now for his Hollywood talks

I think he has changed his mind along the way haha.. Only the Actor Janghyuk part is consistent

I was so surprised to see the pictures! He's moving full steam ahead!! 

The football blub behind them might be connected to his son? His family is in Canada, right? So maybe the people in the pic are friends from Canada that came with him family to LA?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Oh! I thought they were old pics taken previously when he was there..hahaha

That's what I'm thinking too because he has a boxing match on Friday. He should be in SK resting and / or preparing

• Like 2

On 2/27/2024 at 6:37 PM, YouwinJH said:

That's what I'm thinking too because he has a boxing match on Friday. He should be in SK resting and / or preparing

Based on his new IG story, it looks like he is indeed in SK now busy practising for his boxing test. Perhaps the LA pics were taken earlier, like last week? Dont think the guy will post pics taken during Killer promo period now? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Who goes drinking with their examiners the day before an exam? And then announced it to the whole world some more hahaha… 

I don't see a lot of drinks on the table though the red face is a big giveaway he's had something to drink

Match is tomorrow night I expect so he would have sobered up by then...that's if the drinking happened today. May have been earlier in the week

I do wonder if he'll be boxing without a head gear. I guess we'll find out tomorrow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azureblue7 said:

Haha! I don't think so. KJK and his friends are there to cheer him on. Hope we get pics from them too.:partyblob:

Isn't that more a reason that it will be fixed? :lol:

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Isn't that more a reason that it will be fixed? :lol:

But if so, he could have done the test much earlier when he just took up boxing or was younger. Poor him, let's give him a break and not make such baseless accusations. His years of boxing and hard work will be wasted if he passes and people start doubting....:sweat_smile:

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

But if so, he could have done the test much earlier when he just took up boxing or was younger. Poor him, let's give him a break and not make such baseless accusations. His years of boxing and hard work will be wasted if he passes and people start doubting....:sweat_smile:

Obviously we're joking! :D JH has been training for months for this, and we know how seriously he treats boxing. I guess the whole point of the test is to make sure that whoever takes it is good enough to become pro, and there is no doubt in my mind JH is good enough 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

Obviously we're joking! :D JH has been training for months for this, and we know how seriously he treats boxing. I guess the whole point of the test is to make sure that whoever takes it is good enough to become pro, and there is no doubt in my mind JH is good enough 

I'm too serious...hahaha

• Love 1

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Everyone knows that he is as good as a professional long ago, no one will doubt him don’t worry 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1