On 7/5/2024 at 12:29 PM, Prettysup said:

Preview on tvN youtube

Where to watch this ?

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Where to watch this ?

I can't seem to find a site to watch it too. I think only snippets on YT when it airs next week.

Hyuk's shiny red top reminds me of his striking green top that he wore for the press conference..hahaha

He still looks very handsome though. 

Jang Hyuk, who visited the studio, said, "It was my first time being cast as TJ, so I thought it was a prank call." Jang Hyuk previously appeared on tvN's 'Amazing Saturday' that aired in April last year.

Moon Se-yoon, who saw Jang Hyuk, said, "He's so nice when you see him in person," and Shin Dong-yup said, "You have to focus when Hyuk talks. If you don't, it'll sound like he's talking to himself."

Netizens who saw the trailer left comments such as, "If they casted him to make this picture and not for other promotions, then the production team is really crazy", "They're not promoting Jang Hyuk's drama or movie, but casting TJ?"

Source:https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=15515251

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

He looks amazing these days! Such a waste that he's not filming anything...

yes... it is. Still waiting for news of his next project.. wonder what happen to the show he mentioned on Gym-JongKook channel.. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kohnlee said:

:( He is appearing in a few variety but I can’t seems to find them anywhere to watch, except Running Man.

Yes... I can't find any sites too. Only snippets on YouTube. Even Amazing Saturday is no longer available on VIU. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I've been a fan of Jang Hyuk since Fated to Love You. I've watched almost all of his dramas since then (even the old ones - Thank You, Robbers, Midas etc.). My favorite of his will always be Money Flower and Beautiful Mind, least favorite is Wok of Love (not because he is not the lead. The story is not that good as a whole even though the writer wrote Miss Korea, one of my all time favorites). 

Glad I finally found a forum where I can express how much I adore JH. I guess I just miss him in dramas because there has been no casting news lately. 

Thanks to this forum, I can see the latest updates about him. 🙂

Glad this thread is so active by the way.

Edited by ChoJiJangKim

On 7/10/2024 at 12:09 PM, ChoJiJangKim said:

Hi everyone!

I've been a fan of Jang Hyuk since Fated to Love You. I've watched almost all of his dramas since then (even the old ones - Thank You, Robbers, Midas etc.). My favorite of his will always be Money Flower and Beautiful Mind, least favorite is Wok of Love (not because he is not the lead. The story is not that good as a whole even though the writer wrote Miss Korea, one of my all time favorites). 

Glad I finally found a forum where I can express how much I adore JH. I guess I just miss him in dramas because there has been no casting news lately. 

Welcome:fullofhearts:!! Always super happy to have fans joining our forum and saying hi! :partyblob:

On 7/10/2024 at 7:09 AM, ChoJiJangKim said:

Hi everyone!

Welcome @ChoJiJangKim!!:Pandabulous: You are indeed at the right place for discussion of everything JH :) We're usually more lively, but since JH hasn't had a new project in a awhile, we're a bit less active...

:hotinhere2:

I'm sure as soon as news come in, we'll be back with gusto!

• Awesome 1

The highlight of the show was the appearance of actor Jang Hyuk, who came running after Lee Sang-yeop contacted him.Lee Sang-yeop revealed their relationship saying, "I call my brother, 'master'. I learn a lot from him about my life and my acting, and I ask him a lot. We did a drama called 'Midas' together. I appeared as Hyuk's friend."

Jang Hyuk, who obtained his professional boxing license at the age of 49, recalled the experience and confessed, "It was so hard that I wanted to tell my opponent to stop hitting me."

Jang Hyuk used to be in the same agency as Lee Sang-yeop and Lee Ki-woo. Lee Ki-woo said, “The person who gets the most attention in our company is Hyuk hyung.” 

When Lee Soo-geun showed interest in Jang Hyuk’s trademark hat, saying, “There aren’t many people who can wear a hat like that,” Lee Eun-ji joked, “It looks like a pigeon will come out of the hat.” Jang Hyuk pretended to take out a pigeon at Hwang Je-seong’s request, indirectly mentioning his life as a goose father by saying, “I’m a bird, so what?”

When asked how old his children are, Jang Hyuk said, “The youngest is nine, the oldest is 18, and the second is 17.” Hwang Je-seong, the father of two, said, “Will it be less difficult when the children grow up? I don’t know about the future,” revealing his realistic worries, to which Jang Hyuk replied, “The worries continue as the topic changes little by little.”

Jang Hyuk revealed that his wife and children are currently living abroad. Jang Hyuk said, “My eldest plays sports. He used to play soccer but now he plays golf.”

Translated from https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/609/0000874481

• Like 1

Group pic

image_readtop_2024_515642_17208483016059

On 7/10/2024 at 12:09 PM, ChoJiJangKim said:

Hi everyone!

Hello welcome! Yeah we are all eagerly waiting for his casting news. Luckily we have some varieties during this lull period.

• Like 1

EVENT: The Most Beautiful K-drama Wedding Dresses

minimalist-wedding-gowns-kdrama-nm.jpg

Vote for your favorite k-drama wedding dresses!

Your Event Organizers

PS. Jang Hyuk chingus :waves:FTLY is featured in this event :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

Jang Hyuk revealed a secret from his past TJ days.

Jang Hyuk recalled his past TJ days on stage and honestly revealed, "Back then, it was almost all lip-syncing," surprising the panelists. He added, "The rap was too fast. If I thought I made a mistake, I covered my mouth with the microphone. I moved my hands fancy to look away." Upon hearing this, the panelists burst into laughter.

Jang Hyuk then revealed that his hand movements were flashy because he had to look away to hide his lip-syncing at the time. The panelists who watched the TJ stage video again were amazed by the secret of TJ's stage from 24 years ago, saying, "That's right. I can't see his mouth."

Shin Dong-yup asked, "Have you ever sung your own song at a karaoke?" Jang Hyuk said, "I sang it in Mongolia too," and said that he sang it with his friends from the Dragon Club. Jang Hyuk said, "I never imagined that I would sing that song in Mongolia," causing laughter. 

Jang Hyuk said that he had been active as TJ for about a month. Kim Dong-hyun was surprised and said, "You became a legend in one month." Boom then said, "We made a special feature in one month," causing everyone to burst into laughter.:joy:

Translated from Naver news

• LOL 1