4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I didn’t watch it live.... catching snippets now :) and this is so cute!

How was DCS screen time?

Have not watched it yet. Still downloading. I'm not as hyped as before.  I'll check the screentime. :D

The ratings reached its highest for episode 24. I guess Knetz have embraced the Wok and the Ladle. :) 

Update: Done watching. DCS and the kitty was so adorable. :love: To save your time guys, here are DCS time stamps for eps 23-24:

ep 23
0:05 - 6:54     
8:52 - 10:16
16:52 - 19:05

ep 24
0:05- 3:43
15:03 - 16:25
17:00 - 19:02

Total of 17 minutes and 38 seconds. Yes. I counted. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Have not watched it yet. Still downloading. I'm not as hyped as before.  I'll check the screentime. :D

The ratings reached its highest for episode 24. I guess Knetz have embraced the Wok and the Ladle. :) 

Update: Done watching. DCS and the kitty was so adorable. :love: To save your time guys, here are DCS time stamps for eps 23-24:

ep 23
0:05 - 6:54     
8:52 - 10:16
16:52 - 19:05

ep 24
0:05- 3:43
15:03 - 16:25
17:00 - 19:02

Total of 17 minutes and 38 seconds. Yes. I counted. :D

Thanks! Just what I need hahaha...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

This is just sooo funny @jhjsw LOL!

I actually didn't have anything else to do so I counted and tracked his screen time. :D

I love his scenes in these 2 episodes. He certainly brings the melo out of greasy MELO. And officially, he is the loneliest of them all. So it's a good thing that Dim Sum (the kitten) brought out that adorable smile from DCS. So cute! 

• Like 5

And so the name of the kitten is Dim

Sum? Lol 

these stills look interesting! Simply Becos I  want to know why is he dressed like that with his minions. 

Oh yes! I’m looking forward to this, revengehyuk! 

Probably the only thing I look forward to in the plot now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

So 'Greasy Melo' has announced a reduction of 1 episode due to World Cup broadcasting affecting its schedule. It will end on 17 July, which means more rest for our Hyukie haha!! 

And guys, pls refrain from making unnecessary speculation especially in other threads.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

So 'Greasy Melo' has announced a reduction of 1 episode due to World Cup broadcasting affecting its schedule. It will end on 17 July, which means more rest for our Hyukie haha!! 

And guys, pls refrain from making unnecessary speculation especially in other threads.

What kind of speculation? U mean his IG post? 

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

So instead of 40 eps it will just be 38. I actually feel kinda glad this happened. :D

• Like 1

@kohnlee just like you, I didn't like how SoGC ended. I would've preferred she died in wang so's arms when they were at the river. Or maybe it just ended with their private bridal ceremony. Or maybe she had a better reason to leave Wang So like she can't protect her people if she is in the palace or something like that. But overall it's a good watch. And I would rewatch the romantic scenes again. :D

• Like 3

Just glad GM ended early. More rest. We always said it kind a light character for him compare to what he always done. But, it's not. Judging from all the comment (mind you I still doesn't hv the heart to watch the drama properly aside from clip and read the thread), he is still suffering the most. I kinda dislike this writer for using her popularity to snatch a good actor (all of them) without proper script and story first. lol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yoeda said:

Just glad GM ended early. More rest. We always said it kind a light character for him compare to what he always done. But, it's not. Judging from all the comment (mind you I still doesn't hv the heart to watch the drama properly aside from clip and read the thread), he is still suffering the most. I kinda dislike this writer for using her popularity to snatch a good actor (all of them) without proper script and story first. lol

I hate it when writers do that. It's just like the style of Kim Eun Sook (DOTS,  Secret Garden, The Heirs, Goblin). She casts actors/actresses that are popular to gain high viewer ratings. But in all fairness to KES, even though for me it's overrated, she manages to bring out a somewhat good script that majority of the viewers can enjoy. That's why she is successful.

Downloading eps 25 and 26...

Update: Done watching DCS scenes. Again, here are the time stamps. Didn't count since I felt like he had a lot on ep 26. :D

Ep 25
6:29 - 11:23 (part of this was with Dim Sum):)
12:43 - 13:12
18:38 - 19:30

Ep 26
0:49 - 5:24
10:34 - 11:49
12:59 - 14:24
14:40 - 16:21
18:10 - 20:55 (cowboy getup starts here) :lol:
21:15 - 22:50
25:04 - 25:25
31:47 - end

• Like 4