Guest Kdrama-lover

@yoeda‌ , thanks a million for sharing those wonderful videos and stills. I am very happy to know both JH and JNR's thoughts on the last day of shooting. They are still mindful of us viewers..wishing we would be happy and satisfied till the end. Love them both very very much! >:D< :-bd :x

Guest Kdrama-lover

Whoa would love that! I think one of the first Korean movies I've watched is Windstruck.

@ChelseaS‌ , I am also looking forward to that. But honestly I had a wishful thinking JJH would cameo in FTLY..but I guess it's not possible because YWCFTS was an SBS series not from MBC.

Guest fiovial

@fiovial: I think those actresses in their 30's are Sung Yu ri, Hwang Jung eum *not sure if she's on her 30's* and Han Ga in. For me, it's either Han Ji min or Sung Yu ri should work with JH soon. Please Drama Gods, grant our wishes wahaha!

:P

He already worked with Sung Yuri for a movie called 'Maybe' a.k.a 'Rabbit and Lizard'. Han Ga In not for a long while since she is pregnant and due at the end of the year.

Hwang Jung Eum is almost 30 now.she is a possibility since she's been working in dramas constantly the last few years.

How about Yoon Eun Hye? But with YEH it'll have to be a romcom. I still want a Hyuk-Ha Ji Won drama too.

Looking at confirmed dramas for next year so far SBS Descendants of the Sun us the only one that is a possibility time wise. That drama is scheduled for June. I had hopes for KBS Blood-- the vampire doctor drama but it's a Feb 2015 drama that will start filming in Oct so that's a no. MBC Kill Me Heal Me sounds interesting but it's also early next year so a no.

Of course there are also interesting sageuk dramas that might take place so Hyukie could still do a sageuk later next year.

LOL @yoeda‌ I can picture you taking the cardboard pic from the mall :))

Missing Lee Geon.....

Guest rintintintin

How bout a weekend family drama for him @fiovial? I know that we missed him again after FTLY ended. So it's either saeguk,melodrama or a family drama for him hahahaha!

PS: Pick HJM for your next project wahahaha! Please Drama Gods, grant my own wish and to others hihihi! :P

@karensun527‌ I miss my hyukie so much. Hope we won't have to wait that long till his next project. I want to see him every minute of the day. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. I understand how you feel i really do! I had tried to watch other dramas after FTLY people said it was good when i start to watched just few EPs i can't move on cuz i compared their acting skills with uri Hyukie and i tell myself "no" not good enough then Hyukie in my mind again he doesn't get out of my head then i stop thos dramas and back to watch some my fave parts in FTLY or Hyukie clips in YT again !!! I don 't think i can watch any drama or movie for awhile , ottokaji??

Guest Kdrama-lover

@karensun527‌ I miss my hyukie so much. Hope we won't have to wait that long till his next project. I want to see him every minute of the day. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. I understand how you feel i really do! I had tried to watch other dramas after FTLY people said it was good when i start to watched just few EPs i can't move on cuz i compared their acting skills with uri Hyukie and i tell myself "no" not good enough then Hyukie in my mind again he doesn't get out of my head then i stop thos dramas and back to watch some my fave parts in FTLY or Hyukie clips in YT again !!! I don 't think i can watch any drama or movie for awhile , ottokaji??

@chinjaru‌ , Anyong chingu.. I love that you love our JH so much! :x Just take it easy.. You may be still in FTLY withdrawal syndrome.. I bet after a while you'll move on to appreciate his other works.. He is that convincing in portraying LG but it's just one of the many..

Wanna share with you my JH viewing experience.. Recently, I sneaked to watch The Client while waiting for episodes of FTLY.. You know what.. He was so convincing in his role in that movie that I had afterthoughts of him in that character once in a while even while watching FTLY.. I just brush them off and concentrate on his LG character while watching.. I mean to speak of the impact he has on different people. So don't :(( dear.. >:D< :x ;) for you.

@Kdrama-lover‌ Anyong chingu >>>>>> the main reason i love Hyukie it was his acting skills and 2nd his handsomeness of course :) >>>>>>>>>>>>> last time that i had sneaked to watched "Thorn" during waiting for FTLY too. but, you know what ?? in my mind Goennie was Hyukie but Joongki was another actor wahahahaha. Why i feel that way?? Bcuz of he was fresh & superb in Thorn or I just addicted to Goennie ?? I'm waiting to his new project to confirm JK (in Thorn) and LG is the same actor :-SS

Guest Kdrama-lover

@chinjaru‌ , I hope JH would accompany JNR in China late this month for the promotion of FTLY. [-O< I just miss both of them so much!

chinjaru said: @Kdrama-lover‌ Anyong chingu >>>>>> the main reason i love Hyukie it was his acting skills and 2nd his handsomeness of course :) >>>>>>>>>>>>> last time that i had sneaked to watched "Thorn" during waiting for FTLY too. but, you know what ?? in my mind Goennie was Hyukie but Joongki was another actor wahahahaha. Why i feel that way?? Bcuz of he was fresh & superb in Thorn or I just addicted to Goennie ?? I'm waiting to his new project to confirm JK (in Thorn) and LG is the same actor :-SS

Guest Kdrama-lover

@cristurbat , I really love and enjoy all your fanvids for our SNAIL COUPLE! wish I could make one someday.. My PC is still under repair., don't know when my brother can fix it.. :((

karensun527 said: chinjaru said: @Kdrama-lover‌ Anyong chingu >>>>>> the main reason i love Hyukie it was his acting skills and 2nd his handsomeness of course :) >>>>>>>>>>>>> last time that i had sneaked to watched "Thorn" during waiting for FTLY too. but, you know what ?? in my mind Goennie was Hyukie but Joongki was another actor wahahahaha. Why i feel that way?? Bcuz of he was fresh & superb in Thorn or I just addicted to Goennie ?? I'm waiting to his new project to confirm JK (in Thorn) and LG is the same actor :-SS

CarinaA said: karensun527 said: chinjaru said: @Kdrama-lover‌ Anyong chingu >>>>>> the main reason i love Hyukie it was his acting skills and 2nd his handsomeness of course :) >>>>>>>>>>>>> last time that i had sneaked to watched "Thorn" during waiting for FTLY too. but, you know what ?? in my mind Goennie was Hyukie but Joongki was another actor wahahahaha. Why i feel that way?? Bcuz of he was fresh & superb in Thorn or I just addicted to Goennie ?? I'm waiting to his new project to confirm JK (in Thorn) and LG is the same actor :-SS