Guest Jill4675

Hi, qwenli!

Thanks so much for all the pics! I still have to catch up on "Tree." You are right! The ratings are just great...I hope it will continue. It's great to see JH back in action! :lol:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest jen2010

Reebok interview was aired yesterday on MBC's Section TV

Some pics with Kye Sang.

s1-1.jpg

s2-1.jpg

The video can be found here

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1256825759

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the pix and link! My 2 fav actors in one advert, oh mine! :wub: I think Yoon Kye Sang said in the interview that he and Hyuk known each other for 14 years?

Here are some pix of Hyuk in the magazine L officiel Hommes:

55798559201110241903063145061564272_000.jpg

201110241043121001_1.jpg

3f659922720e0cf344e085b80a46f21fbe09aa12.jpg

:)

Guest jen2010

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the pix and link! My 2 fav actors in one advert, oh mine! :wub: I think Yoon Kye Sang said in the interview that he and Hyuk known each other for 14 years?

Yup, I think that's why he said. 14 years is a very long time. Hyuk debuted in 1997 and g.o.d in 1999, should be around then. Still rem Danny Ahn mentioned about Kye Sang's missing underwear incident in one of Chuno's special :lol: Its great to see both buddies again in a project. But I guess movie / drama is not possible today. Sad.

Latest ratings of Tree's ep 7 and 8 is 18.9% and 19.2% which makes it the top of the timeslot vs the other dramas. **applause**

Hyuk in ep 8:

R8_36.jpg

aint those eyes hot? heehee. It has been reported that Hyuk volunteers to be the first one to shoot in the mornings to let his female co-star warm up first because most gals wake up with a puffy face. Very gentlemanly. :D

FYI, there is a recap of the drama on dramabeans, just in case anyone who is interested:ep 5 recap

And here is a shot of Hyuk on a Japanese program:

5365644020111015234157017.jpg

B)

I saw that oppa's movie The Client is doing so well, more than 2 millions viewers-a very good record for a heavy movie like that-congratulation to oppa. DRT' drama is also doing well.

love looking at Zoi's blog, eventhough in Japanese, but still loves all the pic.

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/

and what I really want to share is this very CUTE CF,oppa endorsing S-Line. (not a female S-line,kkkk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_NyhDiJOMo&feature=youtu.be

Guest MaratsGirl

Jang Hyuk declines drama, avoids typecasting

:tears:... I will not see him in KBS World next year as I wished... so sad for me...

Here is the link of the article: Link

I saw that oppa's movie The Client is doing so well, more than 2 millions viewers-a very good record for a heavy movie like that-congratulation to oppa. DRT' drama is also doing well.

love looking at Zoi's blog, eventhough in Japanese, but still loves all the pic.

http://1janghyuk.blog17.fc2.com/

and what I really want to share is this very CUTE CF,oppa endorsing S-Line. (not a female S-line,kkkk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_NyhDiJOMo&feature=youtu.be

Thanks samzz for bringing us the 20s CF. Hyuk is sure red and hot here :D

Here's a clip of the latest CF shooting for Reebok I UL to YT.

Reebok CF Shooting

source: http://cafe.naver.com/zigtech.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn%3Fclubid=21017853%26menuid=92%26boardtype=L%26page=1%26specialmenutype=%26userDisplay=15%26articleid=13192

Maratsgirl - yeah, no point keep acting in sagueks, he really need to get himself into a romantic comedy, or any comedy!

Some BTS shots

8ad4b31c8701a18b8683340a9e2f07082838fe0e.jpg

b03533fa828ba61e3622ee6a4134970a314e59a2.png

Hyuk attended the premiere screening of the movie " The pet" by Kim Haneul and Jang Geun Seok.

baidu forum

It has been reported that the Korea Broadcasting Stations is going on a promotional roadshow in Turkey, Egypt and Dubai to showcase selected Korean dramas such as Queen Seok Deok, Dong Yi and Chuno etc. So it is very likely that Chuno will be sold and broadcast in the middle east! Cool!

Maratsgirl - yeah, no point keep acting in sagueks, he really need to get himself into a romantic comedy, or any comedy!

Some BTS shots

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hyuk attended the premiere screening of the movie " The pet" by Kim Haneul and Jang Geun Seok.

baidu forum

It has been reported that the Korea Broadcasting Stations is going on a promotional roadshow in Turkey, Egypt and Dubai to showcase selected Korean dramas such as Queen Seok Deok, Dong Yi and Chuno etc. So it is very likely that Chuno will be sold and broadcast in the middle east! Cool!

OOH what a news, I would go crazy if I really saw my adorable and lovable Chuno trio (LDH, Hyuk and Zio) on my television screen w00t.gifw00t.gif

• 2 weeks later...

d788d43f8794a4c2dfe3fd6c0ef41bd5ac6e39b0.jpg

---------------------------------------

Jang Hyuk will be one of the celebrity judges in a new idol programme Made In You. This show seems to be heavily involved by Hyuk's management company Sidus, because Song Joong Ki will be the host and Jaypark will be involved as well.

Soompi news

Meanwhile, Tree with Deep Roots is maintaining its ratings lead at 19.5% :)

Here is a lovely picture created by Jangster.

a65206a45edf8db1fb950a230923dd54574e74f8.jpg

Hyuk attended the wedding of a friend's brother. Think the groom is not in this pix. ^_^

314e251f95cad1c8c0749b607f3e6709c83d51ad.jpg

I see alot of guest and anonymous users recently here, just go ahead and leave any comments. Would love to hear from you!

Oh by the way, Hyuk's birthday is coming up very soon next month. Any suggestions of what to give? You can also buy your own gift and sent it to his management agency Sidus in Seoul. :)

Hyuk self designed furniture will be sold for charity. See his creation here:

2011112100603_0-1.jpg

Guest MaratsGirl

Some news about the Int Emmy Awards? tonight will be the ceremony

--------------------------------------------

UPDATED:

He didn't win the award... actually I'm really sad... he deserved the award...  :(