♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

just want to share this one its so cute,by the way thanks to all of you guys for the wonderful goodies about our hajiwon smile.gif

SG BALI credits to hajiwonplayground smile.gif great OST from WHIB and observe the similarities of both drama especially when hajiwon was choosing the dresses she will wear to meet the guys hehehe

hajiwon's playground blogspot check this out also its not mine credits to the blogger

The scene in the drama is the same secret garden with memories of bali drama..

you mean, you find out some scenes from MoB in Secret Garden, right?

I agree! :P

There was also some dialogues from Damo in SeGa.

I think that is a special treatment from writer Kim Eun Suk for uri Ha Ji Won blush.gif

She is an amazing yeoza, that's why! :D

Guest Mitchii

Article Found about Ha Ji Won on AllKpop.

Ha Ji Won, Jung Ryeo Won, and Yoon Eun Hye to return with new filmsby skang90 on March 22, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Three of Korea’s top drama actresses are all having their big screen comebacks at the same time. Though they’ve competed for the title of ’small screen Queen’ earlier, it looks like Ha Ji Won, Jung Ryeo Won, and Yoon Eun Hye will be battling it out in the film arena this time.

coming201103212114110.jpg

Ha Ji Won- Please forget Gil Ra Im!

Actress Ha Ji Won, who made viewers laugh and cry with her through SBS’s ‘Secret Garden‘, will greet her audience on the movie screen this time. She’s already finished filming for one film, and is in the midst of filming another.

The 3D blockbuster, ‘7 Blocks‘, has Ha Ji Won playing another action role, only this time she won’t be playing as a stunt double. Instead, she’ll be a brave heroine battling a deep sea monster. The film is currently in its post-production phase, and a release date has yet to be revealed.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won is filming ‘Korea‘, in which she plays a national table tennis player. wHa, who had challenged herself by taking on boxing, aerobics and more, is receiving special training from a former national player to better portray her role.

Credit: AllKpop

Guest shera_xxx

213nmn8.jpg

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA3&newsid=01626886596186272&DirCode=0010300&searchDate=&startArrow=0&strPage=1

HJW attended today's Mulberry 2011 Spring/Summer Collection held at Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hannam-Dong, Seoul

20110323130088267552961.jpg

20110323130088224816705.jpg

201103230035820.jpg

20110323130088277715462.jpg

20110323130088287118560.jpg

20110323609672011032322.jpg

20110323613772011032322.jpg

hjw20.jpg

358a137083a3dc5d8028e097f939baa1.gif

7c949748c8488a4b98d816723c8604a6.gif

d45dc7ae72efcbdf4ed78891df49f0e2.gif

credit as labeled

Thank you so much shera_xxx and f927 for those pretty pictures.

Mulberry must looooooove her dearly because of that oversized Alexa she used a lot in SeGa. I fell in love with the bag because of her, seriously...

Guest gle_perry

you mean, you find out some scenes from MoB in Secret Garden, right?

I agree! :P

There was also some dialogues from Damo in SeGa.

I think that is a special treatment from writer Kim Eun Suk for uri Ha Ji Won blush.gif

She is an amazing yeoza, that's why! :D

ha ji won really amazing woman ..:w00t:

ha ji won in Mulberry 2011 Spring/Summer Collection  is new brand ambassador??

Guest thedolleffect

@Mitchii

I also read that article in allkpop. When I saw it saying "Please forget Gil Ra Im," I literally don't know how to react. Was it HJW who said that? No. Honestly, I will never forget GRI. HJW in that character is one of her notable performances. But it doesn't mean that I (or we for that matter) can't accept or be open to HJW portraying other roles/characters. Well I think we are all even excited to see her in a NEW project. Nonetheless, it feels good to know that people are paying attention to her and her works. ^_^

@shera_xxx and f927

Great pictures! Thank you very much! :) Is it just me? Ha Ji Won looks more and more beautiful as she ages! :D It's so nice to see her around and quite active (in the public eyes) nowadays. A very good treat to us haha. I like her attire, somehow laid back and casual and yet uber stylish. I especially love her make-up! Very feminine and suits her really really well. Kudos to her and to her stylists! It's also nice to see her growing her hair longer. :lol:

Guest sintame

Oh my! Ha Ji Won!!!! wow! What a sexy Gil Ra Im!

she looks so cute, so pretty, and so sexy!

Yes! Show those sexy legs!

thanks shera_xxx & f927 :-)

Guest ps3hl

Thanks f927 and shera_xxx for the photos! I totally dig her sense of fashion. She looks amazing on that outfit. I'm no expert on the subject but I have this weird observation about her style, she wears more 'shorts-casual top-sophisticated coat' most of the time and I think it's because she has short hair at the moment. I don't remember seeing her on these clothes when she still has long hair. Haha!

It's a weird observation but that's just me. lol! Anyway, hello to everyone! :D

Guest maccay

Thank you @f927 and @shera_xxx for the photos .

2271l1300890914.jpg00900024331380.jpg

credit as tagged

Ha Ji Won-ssi why so hip and chic? I totally like your sense of style. :wub:

I can see myself wearing that get-up. So appropriate for spring. ;)

And that toned legs, she's so fit. *envies* :D

@ps3hl It's not a weird observation @ all. I think her style these days suits her short hair. If she wants to glam up, she usually puts her hair up or pulled back. Even short hair like Ji Won-ssi can be fashionable like when she had long hair.

@thedolleffect so true, she's more beautiful as she ages, she looks younger too. I can't complain she's out and about these days and that means we get to see her pretty much in the news portals. Thank you Ji Won-ssi! :)

During the guess eyeware interview she did mention that shorts are in for spring! Cant get enough of GRI, HJW. how can we forget her when all her fans from all over world are sharing their thoughts in this forums.THanks f927 n shera_xxx you guys are lightning fast!

Guest maccay

Cute gifs from HJW's cafe~

I most especially like the first one showing her table tennis skills. :D

efc9f6b5dc46f6f2d8335a33-1jpg.gif

8a755262e224cca5f6365404jpg.gif

56402712201103232314129949002785950_000.gif

edited to add:

h04.jpg

credit as labeled

Inside photos from S/S Mulberry event~

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg