♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@andra30
thanks you for your nice welcoming :) yeah I'm active in EK thread which I'm trying to cool it down a little
cause I need my life back asap LOL and since EK started, my life is all about EK ;) and I will try to be a little less active lol
@pieracapozucca
I love your name actually although it's a little hard to write but it sounds spanish or italian to me and I love spanish to the point of learning it by myself (well not all of it but a descent amount and to count to million lol ) thanks for the welcoming and it's nice to see you active here since I don't get to see you a lot in the EK thread :)
I know it's unfortunate that there is no school 2 cause I'm dying to watch it and dramafever has it on coming soon for so long now ......... I guess it's easier if I just learn korean and translate it myself :))

thank you my dears for your reply :) I'm still new to your thread here and some of you I have talked with several times in EK forum but some I didn't so I will try to post here and not be too shy lol 
I will try to come here when I get too frustrated about possible plots, all the shipping wars (I hope there isn't anymore) and the thread gets intense

@the96butterfly
thank you for your nice post :) actually a secret is @cunn and @shaym are the ones who told me to give it a try and post lol
so I decided to just post..........you all seem so happy and having fun here which encouraged me to post
and if I'm half active her as I'm in EK thread you needn't to worry :)) I'm trying to find it with eng subs and sure if I do I will share it with you :)
nice meeting you all here :)

@Larabn - Wow! You're already here. Kkk~ I don't know if I should welcome you more because I am not as active here as they are. But I am glad to see you here, too. I'm a silent reader here, like you. Hee. ^^ Anyhow, whether it's Empress Ki or this thread, for sure there is only one thing in common - Ha Ji Won. :) 

@shaym
thank you Dear, lol and you are right
HJW is the one thing in common :) nice to see all of the familiar faces in this thread :)

waiting so much for her new movie but hope it will be available on the internet shortly after it's out

@larabn that would be great! thank you! i am just a 3 and a half year fan so i do not have so much resources about HJW, so I hope you wont really hesitate to share whatever you have kekeke ^^~!and yes it's true that most stuff on Empress Qi are shippers and I dont wanna take sides LOL 
@andra30 I think it's safe for you not to ship her with anyone so you wont really get disappointed if she would end with the other side. LOL as for me, I am very versatile like HJW (keke) so I think I can accept whoever she goes with (maybe LOL) 

@the96butterfly
oh I don't think I will have more than what's already posted here about HJW :) but no worries dear
and I'm really a non shipper in EK although some don't believe me :))

and maybe I've went a little off topic here sorry, don't know the rules here but I think it's to stick to HJW topics right?

@andre30
thank you, I loved here role although i didn't understand anything lol but her acting was solid from even this series so long ago
wow if I was as good as her in acting in school plays I would have at least upgraded from the role of the talking tree :))
omo I thought I was shy a moment ago and look at me now posting too many posts
Oh Dear, I should stop this habit but I'm a talkative person sadly :))

@pieracapozucca Wow! You're from Italy!! I wonder how were you able to get all those first-hand info about HJW? interesting!  ^:)^ do you know how to speak Korean? and like @larabn I still cannot spell you name right unless I copy and paste keke byaan~!!! 
and @larabn i dont think there is such rules here..is there? LOL as long as there is no negativity here then I am good..it should be good! ehehemaybe not to mention HB and hide him by the name he-who-must-not-be-named according to @pie kkk~!
I want to learn Korean too.. according to @dal from twitter I have to know Korean first and be a member of Daum. daayyuumm!! i think it would take forever me to learn!

@the96butterfly
can somebody kindly plz explain the HB thing to me lol
I noticed you guys talking about it but never understood why are you calling him he-who-must-not-be-named
I know @pieracapozucca likes HP :)) told you I was a silent lurker but why are we referring to him as voldemort here :))
and wow you speak italian, I wish I can :)) god I can't even learn french right till now :))

@larabn :)) well, it was @pieracapozucca's and @ferlycious code for HB. LOL and I am just following them kekeke~! if I understand it right they keep it on that name to be discreet about HJW - HB OTP. LOL and you know not all people like the OTP because it has been soo long time ago and dont wanna spoil what HJW - and the 3 guys that she have now. LOL
well, it should have been He-who-must-not-Be-named. Lol :))
correct me if im wrong kekeke!^^~