♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Wow, our baby will be an artist /painter soon! After 10 years debuted as a book author, now she is debuted as an artist! 

I also cannot wait her interview, I want to understand her drawing more since I think her drawing is too abstract (or.. I don't understand art much :D) 

On 3/25/2021 at 5:08 PM, strwbrry said:

this is funny, ji won’s reaction to her mom :joy:

Hahahaha.. yes.. this is very funny! I kinda miss her vlog. Every video she can show her dorky side and I miss her for that. Oh I thought it is a stranger that end up behind her, but she didn't realize and Jiwon is surprised because of her LOL

Yes to Jeon Ji Won in Dramaworld 2! I cannot wait to see her kicking RickRoll'D!

• Blob 1

@liv_well we deserves an explanation from those drawings indeed HAHAHA i miss her laugh though hope we can get one from the interview :D

Ha Ji-won, revealing complex and subtle abstractions...Amazing painting skills!

0003103594_001_20210329090516873.JPG?type=w430Original view

Ha Ji-won revealed his amazing painting skills. 

Ha Ji-won posted a picture on his Instagram on the 28th without any message. This photo is an abstract painting by Ha Ji-won, which is painted in various colors as if expressing a complex and subtle feeling, and a variety of symbols and characters are included, creating curiosity. 

In addition to this painting, Ha Ji-won has been steadily releasing other works and exudes an elegant enchantment by viewing paintings in a gallery. 

Fans who came into contact with Ha Ji-won's study showed reactions such as "I believe even if I'm a professional painter", "The painting is as beautiful as Jiwon's sister", "See you soon", and "I'll definitely go to the exhibition". 

Meanwhile, Ha Ji-won appears in the drama'Drama World', which is aired for the first time on the Lifetime channel on April 2. 'Drama World' is a fantasy romantic comedy drama about what happens as Claire (Leve Hewson), a big fan of Korean dramas, gets sucked into the world in a Korean drama. 

Hong Shinik Digital News Team Reporter hong.shinik@joongang.co.kr 

LINK

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 4:34 AM, strwbrry said:

@ElectricHearts yup ha jung woo had been doing his exhibitions way before :) i am waiting for the interviews of their artwork since one of the artist interviews was out already yesterday :D 

he has a current solo exhibition out right now. So he has his solo one and the one painting in the same gallery as Ha Ji Won :) They both were painting a lot last year but Ha Jung Woo often paints in his spare time.

Nice to see more pics of HJW gallery art debut!!

• Like 2

ExsU6anVgAMTRj7?format=jpg&name=900x900
DRAMAWORLD S2 will have a production presentation (presscon) on 4/2 (friday) at 10AM. ha ji won, henry, sean dulake, bae noo ri, jung man sik, kim sa hee, liv henson, brett gray, and director chris martin are expected to attend. it will be broadcast live on v-live and naver tv.

see you on friday jiwon, finally we’ll be seeing you real time :D 

• Like 1

Hello Ha Painter! Nice to meet you :) You are doing really great! The painting looks abstract but we know it is a fish or an ox.. How can you be so talented, mam?? #SuperWoman indeed:please:

Hooray! We will be flooded with Jiwon content in the next couple of days. I'm actually more curious about amulet interview on how she explain about her paintings. :D But of course to see Jiwon live has been so long since TFMA, right?

I miss you so much, dear! Take care on your health! :7555_attack:

• LOL 1

Actor Ha Ji-won makes her surprise debut as a painter

0003890688_001_20210331104537091.jpg?type=w430Original view

Ha Ji-won'Super Cow' / Photo provided by Ray Village
[Seoul Economic Daily]

Actor Ha Ji-won made a surprise debut as a painter. 

Ha is 30 days Signature Kitchen Suite Cheongdam a group exhibition opening at Atelier showroom floor 4 'Mau (牛行)' his work in "Super Cow (in Apgujeong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, the Super Cow Cow was exhibited) 'series 3 points. 

In the work, Ha Ji-won revealed the expressive power of an actor who was full of acting skills. Brilliant colors and rhythmic lines show the trend of expressionism, showing youthfulness, passion, and deep inner psychology.

0003890688_002_20210331104537225.jpg?type=w430Original view
0003890688_003_20210331104537319.jpg?type=w430Original view

In the new year of the year of the cow, the eyes are sharp like a tiger, and this exhibition, based on the theme of'friendliness', which is inspired by'Hoshiwoohaeng', which says to be straight like a cow's steps, is characterized by collecting only cow pictures. Ha Ji-won showed a theme of Sora in a variety of ways, from simple drawings to oil paintings. 

In addition to Ha Ji-won, celebrity painters such as Ha Jung-woo and Goo Jun-yeop, and 12artists including Art Nome, Woo Guk-won, and Kim Ji-hee participated. Until June 19th . 

LINK
  • Awesome 1

[Full article] Hallyu star HA JI-WON captures the world of K-Drama

ExvIjQ4VoAcoTLa?format=jpg&name=large

Top Hallyu star, Ha Ji-won, takes on a unique challenge. She stars in “Drama World" that starts broadcasting on April 2nd in cable channel, Lifetime. 

Drama World draws a different perspective on the world of “K-Drama”. By breathing her character with Hollywood actors such as Daniel Dae Kim and Liv Hewson, she do not regret of waiting for over two years.

“Drama World” comically recounts the narrative of American girl, Claire (Liv Hewson) who is  an enormous fanatic of Korean drama and who is changing the fate of the K-drama's protagonists.

Ha Ji-won appears as the lead role in the drama. While solving the case as a righteous detective, she unfolds splendid action and shows a heart-pounding romance. It is the simultaneous unfolding of various interesting elements that are indispensable in 'K-Drama'.

It is known that Ha Ji-won decided to appear in a fresh attempt based on Korean dramas.Director Chris Martin,who has been revealed to be her passionate fan,and the long-standing love call of producer and protagonist Sean Richards contributed in her decision to appear in the drama.

LINK

• Like 1

10 hours ago, strwbrry said:

now we need a sub to understand what she’s saying hahaha

Wow!! So fast :D But I think it is too short for her interview to explain about the drawing? The others take 2-3 mins right? Hopefully we can see it full.. Of course we need eng sub for this, please!

7 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Ha Ji-won appears as the lead role in the drama

Ehh? So Ha Ji Won is the lead role? I suppose she is only guest role? Which one is true? 

7 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Director Chris Martin,who has been revealed to be her passionate fan,and the long-standing love call of producer and protagonist Sean Richards contributed in her decision to appear in the drama

I also read somewhere (I think in this thread??) that Sean Richards back then wants to work with Jiwon. If yes, then this article is valid hehehe..

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

How I wish that before we reach 1500 pages, we’ll get a casting news. Dramaworld s2 guest episodes is not enough for me :D 

Should we stop posting first until we have her drama casting LOL! Let's pray we will get that even below reach page 1495!!:hwaiting2:

• LOL 1

[Full Article] KIM SE-JEONG, THE SECOND HA JI-WON? 
March 31, 2021
Ex3j5b7VEAIOfFM?format=jpg&name=medium

During her guesting in MBC FM4U's "Noon's Hope Song", Kim Se-jeong mentioned that Ha Ji-won is her role model.

She said that while doing action in a Daum webtoon's hit series "Amazing Encounter", she thought of Ha Ji-won and her skills in action. She further added that, though it is not easy to do such acting, she tried her best to be fitted in the role.
Source

• Like 1