Quantcast
strwbrry

Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’ | Current Drama: ‘Chocolate’ (JTBC)

Hello all! 

Been too long. Just wanted to drop by to say hi. Sightings of our yeoja may be far and few but anticipating her return to the small and big screen. She is a queen and always will be. 

• Like 2

On 8/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, ben1090 said:

Thank you @strwbrry for cheering me up. I realise that being with someone is not necessarily will make her happy. I guess she is happy and enjoying her single life with her family right now.

It's just maybe I was too immersed with all of her characters in drama who met so many men who loved her unconditionally. A drama is a fantasy anyway :sweatingbullets:

I am rewatching Something happened in Bali and I think other than Chae Ok, Kim Hang Ah, and Ki Seung Nyang, LSJ is one of my favourite characters. I really love this drama even though LSJ is a very complicated woman. I hope she can act in a drama like this that can shine her talent and attract more viewers.

And I really hope 'Chocolate' and 'Collateral' will do well and hopefully there will be more promotions on these projects too :lol:

Probably, she’s just contented the love and affection she received from the given roles she portrayed :D 

whatever that makes her happy and free, it’s her heart anyways :lol:

Maybe the namja of her liking did not come to her along way, or did come but not into her LOL. :P So, why settle? hahaha

Can’t wait for moon cha young to rock into my small screen!!! 

And look to cha young’s get-up hahaha

• Like 4

Hi, I am a new fan of Ha Ji Won Unnie and I really need help. Can anyone please tell me where I can download or watch Go Go with Unnie even without sub? I've watched up to 4th episode and now I can't find 5th to 8th ep anywhere. I've also tried the links on this page but there's no available videos anymore. Can anyone help me please? 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Ha Ji Yoo said:

Hi, I am a new fan of Ha Ji Won Unnie and I really need help. Can anyone please tell me where I can download or watch Go Go with Unnie even without sub? I've watched up to 4th episode and now I can't find 5th to 8th ep anywhere. I've also tried the links on this page but there's no available videos anymore. Can anyone help me please? 

aww too bad that’s the only link I knew, but i remember someone posted it in YT but in korean title and page owner and now just I can’t remember :(  

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, strwbrry said:

aww too bad that’s the only link I knew, but i remember someone posted it in YT but in korean title and page owner and now just I can’t remember :(  

Thanks for the info, I'll go rummage YT. I just hope YT hasn't deleted it yet.

4 hours ago, Ha Ji Yoo said:

Thanks for the info, I'll go rummage YT. I just hope YT hasn't deleted it yet.

too bad sis, right now this is only what I find LINK

• Like 2

5 hours ago, strwbrry said:

too bad sis, right now this is only what I find LINK

I've watched those already. Those videos were actually the reason I want to watch the full version. Ji Won Unnie was just so adorable on that show, I don't want to miss it.

• Like 1

did you notice that jiwon always wearing something chocolate color with all the bts pic we saw ahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I really cannot wait for her return to the small and big screen. She looks so beautiful as always :wub:

• Like 3

On 8/19/2019 at 7:53 AM, Ha Ji Yoo said:

Ep 5

Ep 6

Ep 7

Ep 8

hello sis, someone with kind soul DM me about the episodes of Go Go Go with Sister that you are looking for :D 

check that out! :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, strwbrry said:

Ep 5

Ep 6

Ep 7

Ep 8

hello sis, someone with kind soul DM me about the episodes of Go Go Go with Sister that you are looking for :D 

check that out! :) 

Yay! Thank you so so much. :love::smiley::kiss_wink:

• Like 1

EC6Fnv1UcAExLNF?format=jpg&name=medium

HA JI WON

for WELLAGE :) 

these moments when we can only have glimpse of her through her CF’s 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2