♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

10429456_752835824763612_651230978849333
Ha ji won's Drama Empress Ki reairing in Taiwan start Nov 10.
And Empress Ki still Queen in the rating for period 11.10-11.16
in 2nd place is My lovely girl (Rain and Krystal)
3rd place Its oke its love (Jo in sung and Gong hyo jin)

copied from AC FP

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"At This Moment - Ha Ji-won's book By: 은희Eunhee1023 
O1nrbnj.jpgS4O33Yu.jpgKkysCLq.jpg
PCwL0bf.jpgpu2KeMr.jpg

Via Ha Ji Won 하지원 FP

• Like 1

Guest jhrbae00

Lovely Ha Ji-won to Appear as the Most Beautiful Woman in Film ‘Chronicle of Blood Merchant’

Actress Ha Ji-won will show her irresistible charm in upcoming film <Chronicle of Blood Merchant>. She appears as a woman named ‘Heo Ok-ran,’ the most beautiful woman in the village.

Film <Chronicle of Blood Merchant> is a story of a man named ‘Heo San-gwan’ who has nothing but grudges, a beautiful wife and three sons. He encounters the worst crisis of his life.
Ha Jeong-woo will appear as a male lead in the film alongside Ha Ji-won. It is their first time to work together in film.

‘Heo Ok-ran’(Ha Ji-won) is beautiful and also has strong ability to maintain her livelihood. She gets married to‘Heo San-gwan’ after his persistent effort to win her heart.

B30G6BLCQAA7gGM_zps9bd4a4e2.jpg

Meanwhile, this is Ha Jeong-woo’s second directed film. He said, “Ha Ji-won is the most talented actress in Korea. I thought of Ha Ji-won as a leading role while I planned this film. I was also very impressed when I saw her acting during shooting.”

Ha Ji-won also said, “Character ’Heo Ok-ran’ was very fresh to me. I was little worried at first, but I wanted to challenge myself. I also tried hard to show my own ‘Heo Ok-ran’.”

Film <Chronicle of Blood Merchant>, which is based on the original novel written by Yu Hua, will be released on January 15.

http://www.getitk.com/lovely-ha-ji-won-to-appear-as-the-most-beautiful-woman-in-film-chronicle-of-blood-merchant/?lang=en&ckattempt=1

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(20, 24, 35); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"At This Moment - Ha Ji-won's book By: 은희Eunhee1023 
ZtOXVuT.jpgdL89Fcf.jpg8os1PDE.jpglm8GSJ6.jpgVcYh8OW.jpgXHgnnde.jpg

Well, If your read the first story of the book. You will know what's inside of it, rather than to jumped to the other page of the books.

Via Ha Ji Won 하지원  FP

• Like 1

December 2, 2014
Ha Jung Woo says, "Ha Ji Won is one of the best actresses in Korea"
Source: STARN News  20141202102314_547d1482de7b0_1.jpgHa Ji Won is going to show another side of her through movie 'Chronicles of a Blood Merchant.'

Ha Ji Won is going to present her first collaboration with actor Ha Jung Woo through movie 'Chronicles of a Blood Merchant,' and people's anticipation for the transformation that she will show in the movie is now reaching the peak.
Ha Ji Won is playing in the movie as Huh Ok Lan, the wife of a guy named Huh Sam Gwan, who has nothing but unreasonable and excessive pride in himself. The movie is going to show a story that happens around Huh Sam Gwan, Huh Ok Lan, and their three sons, and Ha Ji Won is going to captivate all of the audiences with a completely different side of her through the movie.
Ha Ji Won is one of the most widely recognized hit maker actresses of Korea, and she had garnered a great number of awards in recognition of phenomenal performances that she showed in many different films. She also made big hits with dramas like 'Damo,' 'What Happened in Bali,' 'Secret Garden,' and 'Empress Ki,' and she will set up another milestone of her career through the first collaboration with Ha Jung Woo.
In the movie, Ha Ji Won played as a Huh Ok Lan, who is well known as the most beautiful girl in the village that she lives in. Huh Sam Gwan gets a major crush on her for her beautiful look, and they end up getting married.
Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo's fabulous collaboration is going to put laughter on many audiences' faces, and the interesting story that happens with their three sons will also captivate many movie fans.
Actor Ha Jung Woo said, "I believe that Ha Ji Won is one of the best actresses that we have in Korea. Ha Ji Won was the first actress who came up to my mind when I started planning this movie. I saw many different sides of Ha Ji Won while watching her playing in the movie, and I was very surprised while watching her as well."
Ha Ji Won said, "Huh Ok Lan was a type of character that I have never seen at anywhere else. I was not sure if I would be able to digest her part well, but I decided to take the offer because I really loved the story. I hope that many people would like my interpretation of Ok Lan."
Meanwhile, 'Chronicles of a Blood Merchant' was originally released in China as a novel, and the movie will be officially released on January 15th, 2015.
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Jung Woo lavishes praise on Ha Ji Won’s acting in ‘Chronicle of a Blood Merchant’1417477680775_1_085216_zps501c13b7.jpg

Upcoming South Korean movie ‘Chronicle of a Blood Merchant‘ (director: Ha Jung Woo) will open in cinemas next January, and actress Ha Ji Won will take on the role of the ultimate village beauty, Heo Ok Ran. Ha Jung Woo who is acting and also serves as the movie’s director, had nothing but praise for Ha Ji Won’s excellent acting performance during the filming.

Heo Ok Ran (Ha Ji Won) manages to attract the attention of Heo Sam Gwan (Ha Jung Woo) thanks to her extreme beauty and active attitude towards life. She eventually accepts the wedding proposal of Heo Sam Gwan, and gets married to him.

Ha Ji Won was able to show a variety of performances as Heo Ok Ran, ranging from playing hard to get to comical. After marrying Heo Sam Gwan, Heo Ok Ran will show off her determined and witty image as a mother raising her three children in moments of crisis, while showing emotions ranging from warm to stubborn.

Ha Ji Won said, “I had never done a role like Heo Ok Ran in the past. I was actually agonizing over whether I was suitable for the role initially. But I eventually decided to appear in it because of my desire. I want to show viewers the Ha Ji Won version of Heo Ok Ran.”

As the director, Ha Jung Woo had nothing but praise for Ha Ji Won, “I personally feel that Ha Ji Won is a really excellent actress. As I was in the preparation phase for ‘Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,’ the person I had in mind first was Ha Ji Won. She has totally digested her role as Heo Ok Ran, and her performance has left me totally satisfied.”

‘Chronicle of a Blood Merchant’ is based on a 1995 Chinese novel of the same name by renowed Chinese author, Yu Hua. The movie tells the story of a merchant who has nothing to set forward but grudges, a beautiful wife and three sons, and facing the worst danger of his life. Besides Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won, the movie also stars Jeon Hye Jin, Jang Gwang, Joo Jin Mo, Sung Dong Il, Lee Kyoung Young, Kim Young Ae, Jeong Man Sik, Cho Jin Woong, Kim Sung Ryoung.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest BichPhuongHong

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"허삼관 (Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, 2015) 예고편 (Trailer)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmkF-zIMcO0&feature=youtu.be