♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

the96butterfly said: @ferlycious chincha? you're just 20-or something? OMG! I feel so old.! But it makes me feel proud that HJW has also inspired a lot of kids already like you! kekeke
I agree with you guys that Empress Ki is a jam-packed drama, a lot of people are complaining about how fast paced the story is or a time jump from one to another. But come to think of it since the story is now focusing on SN I realized it's her who is actually having a hard time. She's doing all the pregnancy acting, friends got killed, jump in a frozen water not to mention with all the emotions involved I have appreciated HJW more. #Respect she's amazing to just put all those in one episode or two! She had to practice stuff before the take like how she's very keen when she practiced her dancing as a concubine.. and despite all that, darn! she's still so beautiful and still looking fresh. I am not even bias...This is what makes me HJW-bias.. now I wanna hastag Respect again. LOL

@ferlycious I am amazed that HJW are still attracting younger generations not just because she's pretty but because of her talents. *tap* *tap* so you're my dongseng then hehe 
@larabn LOL we're not over-praising her right? hahah i just feel that it's right! hehehalthough I agree with @pieracapuzzoca I wouldn't mind HJW playing as a villain..I hate seeing her dead but yes it is a good  start as a hollywood star right? hmm.. although I also want to see more of drama rather than action is it possible she would still be casted as a dramatic actress than an action star? heheh

It's because of HJW's BTS that she drew Taltal it makes me remember that I read somewhere that she's good in drawing... and here I found it.

Q8. How was her elementary school life like?
As a classroom president, she was so competitive against other classes. She is jack of all trades, so she was pretty good at
drawing pictures , writing letters and doing exercise.

Q9. What did her high school life look like?
She was exemplary and a role model student.

Q10. Was she pretty in high school?
Among teachers, they all thought that Ha Ji Won was the prettiest.

Q11. What was her life in high school after her debut ?
She had never been absent and late at school. For example, the day after filming at night, she was never late.

Source: Click Here

Aww! chincha... HJW as a child and student really speaks of what she is today ^:)^

ferlycious said:

It's because of HJW's BTS that she drew Taltal it makes me remember that I read somewhere that she's good in drawing... and here I found it.

Q8. How was her elementary school life like?
As a classroom president, she was so competitive against other classes. She is jack of all trades, so she was pretty good at
drawing pictures , writing letters and doing exercise.

Q9. What did her high school life look like?
She was exemplary and a role model student.

Q10. Was she pretty in high school?
Among teachers, they all thought that Ha Ji Won was the prettiest.

Q11. What was her life in high school after her debut ?
She had never been absent and late at school. For example, the day after filming at night, she was never late.

Source: Click Here

Aww! chincha... HJW as a child and student really speaks of what she is today ^:)^

honestly I don't like the avengers but I would love the movie only if HJW was cast :))
but as @pieracapozucca said, she will be busy till april

@ferlycious
oh exercise I can totally anticipate from her split
and drawing well I saw her drawings which are good :)
but letters is new to me :D like writing letters she means?
can I ask her to write me a letter then :P desperate fan here :))

HJW was persistent even in her school I see,  Perseverance and professionalism is an attitude you have towards not just work but everything around you even cooking....etc
and this is why HJW works for everything she does to be perfect
and this is why she is like she is today cause of her approach to things .... if someone isn't professional or persistent it's hard for them to learn that, they don't learn it but have it already and yeah @the96butterfly I'm praising her again :))

it's HJW's fault, she's always making us go crazy and praise her
oh I should stop saying weird stuff cause my subconscious mind is getting affected and going all delulu on me in my sleep :)) if I keep this up don't what I'll dream then :))

thank you @ferlycious HJW's daughter for the interview :)
@pieracapozucca and @andra30  thank you for the pics and videos
I don't know if you are too HJW's daughters :)
what would you like to be in HJW's life? :D

@andra30 and @pieracapozucca
so we have 2 friends on the list and I want to be her younger sister :D
since that's not possible since I'm already born :P
then I will join you and be her friend as well who also works as her secretary
(I'm aiming for this till now)
so then I will follow her to filming sites...interviews .... and all the goodies
I'm hitting 2 birds with one stone :))

so 2 daughters and 1 good friend, 1 good close neighbor....
and 1 very dear secretary :)) that would be me :D
okay to the pics :D.... @pieracapozucca thank you for the pics of HJW and also tal tal's
it's easier to thank everyone by name here than in EK thread
cause there are alot of names there :))
I can't even remember and would take a whole post to list :P
the pic with her back shown is very sexy ... she has a very toned back :D
yes I'm praising her again lol oh and her abs too  :)

@andra30
I like 4men thorn love the most and then comes soyu from sistar

Oh it's surprise that I will keep from you .... so we will surprise you and pick you up tomorrow
:P (white lie :^o not to show the secretary is not doing her job :)) )