♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"[010514] MBC Section TV..E707.2013 MBC Drama Awards. Ha JI Won CUT

itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.1; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"[131231]MBC Drama Awards- Ha Ji Won Interview on OBS

@andra30 right, if she goes to Hollywood she will promote her movie in Italy and Europe too, so we might be able to see her and she will speak in english so we can even understand her. Hope she will go just after EK, but for now we still don't know what will be her next project.

Who Wore it Better? Jun Ji Hyun vs. Ha Ji Won

The oriental look that embraces the mystery of The East has progressed season after season as it has been attempted by many fashion designers. The elaborate pattern and a moderate design create a delicate harmony capturing the hearts of many fashionistas.

Two actresses, both receiving much love from their roles in their dramas, dressed in an oriental look dress. Jun Ji Hyun wore the dress in the September issue of Vogue, and Ha Ji Won wore the same dress at the production presentation of MBC’s “Empress Ki” held last October.

The dress was made in collaboration between Christian Dior and the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts. It is a white tube dress with a feminine draping with an oriental floral print on it. It is a limited edition, and was not sold in Korea.

Jun Ji Hyun modeled the dress in retro style. It is a style reminiscent of a Hollywood actress from the 1920s. She put on a long grey coat over the white dress to achieve a chic look, and crossing her legs emphasizing her slender legs. The big and fancy white hairpiece and the retro wavy hair completed the look.

Ha Ji Won looked elegant and sexy in the dress. The tight fit of the tube dress highlighted her voluminous bodyline. Her long straight hair also gave off an innocent and pure image. Her firm legs were shown through the slit on the side of the dress. She matched the dress with a pair of nude colored heels completing the style with a graceful and clean image.

Which actress wore it better?

Vote Here:

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/05/who-wore-it-better-jun-ji-hyun-vs-ha-ji-won/#.UsoLaNIwot1

Ha Ji Won of course.. I like her aura of simplicity and sense of innocence  

:x
@pieracapozucca Omo!! I'm always sold with HJW having that graceful movement thanks for that awesome gifs that I can stare it as long as I want  :D

Guest Elles Ha Chu

Hi all ...a happy new year and not forgetting Congrats to Jiwonie and EK team on their win @ mbc awards....been a while since posted here...juz wanna share some news i read in different forum...today Sportseoul Korea is linking Jiwonnie with Hollywood movie Transformer.its director and another korean actor...could be her next HW project...2014..or a maybe a mere speculation...please stay tune.. [-O<

Hi @Elles 
Jiwon has received Hollywood project movie from Director Michael Bay "Transformers"
Gong Yoo and Ha Ji-won has been invited by Michael Bay "Transformers" to starred in this new movie!!!
BdRd9OFCMAIlZIw.jpg:large
From the news said the movie genre is Romance and Action

Source http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1296197.htmThanks to @ladykate twitter
I will update when i will know something more, but i pray that she will accept. Please JiWon accept this offer.

@tieuyeunu i'm torn too, Micheal Bay is a bad director but his movies are very successful so it's a good opportunity to make herself known worldwide and from Hollywood industry. After that she can choose better movies and directors. Of course if she has a better offer from another director i will want her to take it, but for now we only know about this, i read that she refused 3 offers till now for Empress Ki, so i don't know what she will do.We still don't know if it's official, so we will have to wait.

I should probably introduced myself first.

Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of Ha Ji Won from back in her School 2 days, though back then I didn't know who she was and it was very hard to get any information about her. Being non Korean I didn't have a clue how to find her. Then came Phone then Nightmare, though I believe Nightmare was released first.

My first soompi post was also in this thread, back in November 2009. Ha Ji Won is my all time favorite actress in the whole world and every time she has a new project, I find another reason to love her.

@pieracapozucca (that is a very hard name to type ^_^) I believe first impressions are very important and I rather she wait then choose a bad project. Ha unnie is not yet known in the US market so any role she is given will not be main, so she needs to be impressionable and Michael Bay is the not that type of director.

Hi @tieuyeunu nice to meet you. The article says that her and Gong Yoo will be starring, so i think they are the leads, but if they are not leads i agree with you that she shouldn't agree to this offer. One part of me wants her to accept this offer because Michael Bay is very successful even if he is a bad director and at the beginning she needs popularity to have more offers and i want her to go to Hollywood soon, we know that she is almost 36 and it's already late for a debut in Hollywood. An other part of me wants her to work with a big director and scripwriter so that she can show all her talent. I think and hope that she has and will have more offers so she can pick the best one.