♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375;"Ha Ji-won Receives Top Honor at 2013 MBC Drama AwardsPosted on 2013/12/31 by Cory Lee in headlineTV with 0 Comments

Ha Ji-won

Korean actress Ha Ji-won poses with her trophy at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards, held in Seoul, Korea on December 30, 2013. [MBC]

Korean actress Ha Ji-won has grabbed the top honor with successful historic epic “Empress Ki” at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards.

At the awards ceremony held at MBC’s Broadcasting Station located in Seoul last night, actress Ha Ji-won went on stage to claim the top prize for her acclaimed acting in the period-set epic.

“Thank you,” Ha began her acceptance speech, “Although this trophy is in my hand, there are so many staff members who work hard to make one drama. I’d like to contribute this award for them, namely directors, staff members and actors, all of who devote themselves on the filming set of ‘Empress Ki’.”

The 35-year-old actress continued that, “this trophy is heavy indeed. I will be an actor who can embrace more than this award. I’ll make my best effort to be an actor who can tell stories of numerous people out there. Many of my fans are here tonight. I love you so much……Today is the last day of year 2013 [as the show ended past midnight]. I will give more and do good things more in 2014 to repay all the support for me.”

The awards ceremony’s co-host and popular singer-and-actor Lee Seung-gi brought home three trophies, including Top Excellence Award for Actor with his hit period-set fantasy miniseries “Kang Chi, the beginning,” Popularity Award and Best Couple Award.

Award receivers pose at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards, held in Seoul, Korea on December 30, 2013. [MBC]

Award receivers pose at the 2013 MBC Drama Awards, held in Seoul, Korea on December 30, 2013. [MBC]

- List of Winners for the 2013 MBC Drama Awards

▲ Actor of the Year : Ha Ji-won (“Empress Ki”)
▲ Drama of the Year : “A 100-year Legacy”

▲ Top Excellence Award for Actor (Miniseries) : Lee Seung-gi (“Kang Chi, the Beginning”)
▲ Top Excellence Award for Actress (Miniseries) : Bae Suzy (“Kang Chi, the Beginning”)
▲ Top Excellence Award for Actor (Special Series) : Kim Jae-won (“The Scandal”), Joo Jin-mo (“Empress Ki”)
▲ Top Excellence Award for Actress (Special Series) : Shin Eun-gyeong (“The Scandal”)
▲ Top Excellence Award for Actor (Drama): Lee Jung-jin (“A 100-year Legacy”)
▲ Top Excellence Award for Actress (Drama): Han Ji-hye (“Pots of Gold”)

▲ Excellence Award (Miniseries): Joo Won (“Level 7 Civil Servant”), Shin Se-gyeong (“When a Man Falls in Love”)
▲ Excellence Award (Special Series): Ji Chang-wook (“Empress Ki”), U-ie (“Golden Rainbow”)
▲ Excellence Award (Drama): Yeon Jeong-hoon (“Pots of Gold”), Hong Soo-hyun (“A Little Love Never Hurt”)
▲ Golden Actor Award for Actor: Kim Sang-joong (“Golden Rainbow”), Jung Bo-seok (“A 100-year Legacy”), Cho Jae-hyun (“The Scandal”)
▲ Golden Actor Award for Actress: Kim Bo-yeon (“Princess Aurora”), Lee Hye-sook (“Pots of Gold”), Cha Hwa-yeon (“A Little Love Never Hurt”)

▲ Best Newcomer Award for Actor: Oh Chang-seok (“Princess Aurora”), Lee Sang-yeob (“A Little Love Never Hurt”)
▲ Best Newcomer Award for Actress: Baek Jin-hee (“Empress Ki”), Jeon So-min (“Princess Aurora”)
▲ Popularity Award: Lee Seung-gi, Ha Ji-won
▲ Best Couple Award: Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy (“Kang Chi, the Beginning”)
▲ Achievement Award: Park Won-sook (“A 100-year Legacy”), Han Jin-hee (“Pots of Gold”)
▲ Writer Award: Jang Yeong-chul, Jeong Gyeong-soon (“Empress Ki”), Goo Hyun-sook (“A 100-year Legacy”)
▲ Child Actor Award: Kim Sae-ron, Kim Hyang-gi, Seo Sin-ae, Lee Young-you, Cheon Bo-geun (“Queen’s Classroom”)

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of MBC

"Empress Qi" Ha Ji Won gets the MBC Grand Prize

1508177_626588120739564_59458127_n.jpg

Ha Ji Won became the winner of the MBC Grand Prize.

Ha Ji Won received the highlight of the 2013 MBC Acting Awards that was held in Yeouido on the 30th.

She's currently playing the lead role in the MBC drama "Empress Qi" as Ki Seung Nyang and is responsible for the leading MBC ahead of others. She won the most honorable award of the night.

Ha Ji Won manages to pull off mellow, action and comedy acts in the drama about a woman who was taken to the Yuan Dynasty as a court lady and somehow made her way up to empress. She's managed to take the drama to the top of the list and has shown amazing team work as well.

This is Ha Ji Won's second Grand Prize. She's already won it twice in 2006 for "Hwang Jin Yi". She was nominated for Grand Prize with "Secret Garden" two years ago but was beat by Go Hyun Jung from "Daemul - Big Thing".

Ha Ji Won was listed for 'this year's Actress Award' and 'the most Popular Award' selected by the viewers. It's like she's been acknowledged as one with contributiveness, acting skills and popularity.

The drama itself was also on fire on this day. Other than the three awards given to Ha Ji Won, the drama collected 7 other trophies and made it a day. Joo Jin Mo in the role of the king won the Best Actor in the special edition category, Ji Chang Wook in the role of Ta Hwan won the Great Acting Award and Baek Jin Hee in the role of Tanasili won the Rookie Actress Award. The writers Jung Kyung-soon-I and Jang Yeong Cheol won Best Writers.

Lee Seung Gi the MC also stood out. He played the role of half-man half animal in the drama "Gu Family Book" and won the Best Acting Award in the Mini Series Category as well as The Most Popular Actor and Best Couple. Suzy, Lee Seung Gi's MC partner also took home two awards.

This Year's Drama Award went to "A Hundred Year's Inheritance". It was the only one with the highest percentage this year. It was written by Koo Hyun Sook who won the Best Writer and Lee Jung Jin was given the Best Actor in Soap Opera Category. Actress Park Won Sook was given the Achievement Award.

This year's MBC Awards divided the dramas into 3 categories; mini-series, special edition and soap opera within which an Outstanding Award and Grand Prize were given out for each.

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013123100094623811&type=1&outlink=1
via http://www.hancinema.net/empress-qi-ha-ji-won-gets-the-mbc-grand-prize-64393.html

Infairness, I love seeing when HJW doing that punching-the-arm-of-her-partner, she always did that whenever her partner teases her.... I find it cute, adorable and sweet.... I fell inlove with her again even I'm a girl ohhhhh.... :P Speaking of bridal gowns, not only in red carpet but even in photoshoot she's having a bridal theme..hmmmmm :D

The Story of our Successful Yoja ... I think everybody now , Can See the Aura surrounding this actress ! 

After her many great dramas / movies 
ha-ji-won.jpg

Now she is working on the Level of Royalty !! 
36577_10150664251115059_294569125058_970

529144_10150664252420059_294569125058_97

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMEjHN17AcVxVLoUFIioC

but so funny to find an intentional relay in her dramas ! like the one on K2H to SG !!
tumblr_mvg2r7SFOJ1rhq8joo1_250.giftumblr_mvg2r7SFOJ1rhq8joo2_250.gif
tumblr_mvg2r7SFOJ1rhq8joo4_250.giftumblr_mvg2r7SFOJ1rhq8joo3_250.gif

or non intentional from EK to K2H !!
tumblr_mynpjfUT301s9vnt1o2_250.jpg  

tumblr_mynpjfUT301s9vnt1o3_250.jpg

( hitting him like these scenes !! ) 
tumblr_m2iuzqdIA31qcj22po4_250.gif tumblr_m2iun2i9Fk1qcj22po7_250.gif

And now after all these royalty roles , she is heading to Hollywood for her dream which was started back then with that Namja in that Secret Garden ..
Ha+Ji+Won+GIF%25284%2529.gif

Eyes can never deceive !! 
Unni , I feel like there is a love on air !! with al these special Bride gowns .. Let us hear Good news .. Love you & will always support You ><

• Like 1