♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest gadizza

So the results are out, Ji Won didn't win any awards :( Thought she lead the Popularity list in the Movie category. In the end Kim Tae Hee won it. Congrats to her!

I predicted that she'd win the Best Actress TV cat for her performance in Hwang Jin Yi. This went to Son Ye Jin. Also congrats to her!

Did she attend the ceremony? I couldn't see her in any of the red carpet pics :(

PurpleZ.....i'm so upset with the result....i wonder why Ha ji won didn't win? N why she didn't come too?....anyway congrats to all winner

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purpleZ

No news about Ji Won.

I found this clip before the Baek Sang Awards. This TV program was aired one day before the event. She's doing a photo shoot and was being interviewed. Anyone knows which photo shoot?

photoshoot240407.jpg

Guest jicks

^Hmm, not quite sure what the photoshoot is for but she's sure looking foxy =)

Anyways, came across this article, don't think it's been posted>>>

April 29, 2007

Ha Ji-won likes football star Park Ji-sung

ha-ji-won-news-0006.jpg

Popular Korean actress Ha Ji-won reveals that Korean football star Park Ji-sung is the ideal type as her boyfriend.

During a KBS interview, Ha Ji-won said that Park is cute and always do his best in his games.

Park Ji-sung is famous Asian football star; currently playing for Manchester United in England.

[image credits to newsen.com]

credit: StarEastAsia

direct link>>> http://news.stareastasia.com/ha-ji-won-lik...r-park-ji-sung/

^I'm trying to imagine them together--- hot superstar actress w/ famous pro sports player... so cliched but it could so work ^___^

Guest alines

No news about Ji Won.

I found this clip before the Baek Sang Awards. This TV program was aired one day before the event. She's doing a photo shoot and was being interviewed. Anyone knows which photo shoot?

hai purplez, I thinks maybe it a photoshoot for compagna .

Ha Ji Won is my no.1 actress on my list right now.

Her performance in Hwang Jini is so fantabulous amazing, I can't get her out of my head.

And this is weird coz I'm a girl..

Gah, her love with Eunho...Aiyo...seriously, cant get it out of my head.

I was always Ha Ji Won's fan though, every story or production with Ji Won in it..It's a must see.

I like Kim Tae Hee but it was always for her charm, grace and looks..but with Ji Won in, acting must be included.

She's a really amazing actress.

Guest nzabanal

After BAEKSANG AWARDS failed to recognized HAJIWON's worth as an actress in HWANG JIN YI..the latest I know HAJIWON's HWANG JIN YI advances to the competition of MONTE CARLO FESTIVAL.. who knows if BAEKSANG failed to recognized her... who knows the outside WORLD may recognized her worth and pull a big surprise...

Guest jicks

^Yep yep, I came across that story, too>>>

07 May 07

"Hwangjinyi" Advances to Monte Carlo TV Festival

070507_ent_1.jpg

The KBS TV2 miniseries "Hwangjinyi" starring actress Ha Ji-won has advanced to the main competition on the 2007 Monte Carlo TV Festival.

The KBS International Cooperation Team said that the series was introduced at the MIPTV in Cannes, France in September last year before it went on the air in Korea, and drew attention from European and Japanese buyers.

Previously, KBS' 2005 current-affairs program "Tracking 60 Minutes - A Duet of Hope and Dispair" advanced to the festival's main competition.

Meanwhile, KBS TV2's infotainment show "Sponge" is currently competing at the 47th Rose d'Or in Switzerland.

credit: KBS Global

^^Quality series, quality performances so it's well-deserved. It seems overseas is very intrigued w/ themes related to geisha society.

Happy for Ji Won. ^____^

Guest winternight

yeah i know. she was so ggooood in hwang jini. i thought she would win an award for that tv series. sigh

Guest mamak

woww :w00t: ...she likes ji-sung, me too...he showed a good performance with mu,,,what a pity that he got injury & can't perform until the end of the competition

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Truelover

Hello,

That's a good news for my french friends. At least, being proposed in this festival is increasing our chances to see a french subtitle coming out.

:)

Kate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest agni

I've watched MOB, DAMO, Duelist, 100 day of Mr. Arogant, Daddy Long Legs, n more..

And...

now..

I'm very like her..

Ji-won unniiee ~~

Your acting, so good and amazing..

I like her when play with Kang Dong-won in Duelist..

Guest ssyc

Thx, ay_link for sharing her latest pics. She just simply gorgeous ^^ I got to know her after watching WHIB. I also like her in 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant. She's so funny n adorable there ^_^. N now planning to watch Hwang Jin Yi... :lol:

Guest Enyo

I'm a fan of Ji Won too. It's sad they didn't recognise her. I'm sure they will. There's no upcoming projects for her? I'm expecting new drama/movie from her... :unsure:

Guest lara_luvre

Any news about her first fan's meeting in Japan...Please for those who have the news about it...sharing to us here...I really...really want to know about the event...especially about interview by fanz....btw thanks a lot for the pictures...Ji won looks beautiful.

Guest Truelover

Hello,

Ji-won needs to work hard, I'm certain she'll finish to be fully recognized by her peers. As long as she stays in acting job. Her diversion as a singer didn't really convince me. Ji-won have done a few songs lately, she explained that she made such shows as a distraction between two filming rushes. Here is a picture from a studio performance of the song Home run, but in this first version, a technical problem was certainly the cause of a very bad lip synchro. when I say very bad it is very bad.

HaJi-won-Homerun.jpg

here is another studio performance of the same song Home run, and this time Ji-won was far better with her lips. the choregraphy also gained in this version. we still see that she is not that flexible and agile as the over girls co-dancers but she gave a raisonable amount of somewhat sensuality with some very hot figures and body movements.

HaJi-wonHomerunlive2.jpg

HaJi-wonHomerunlive3.jpg

HaJi-wonHomerunlive4.jpg

HaJi-wonHomerunlive1.jpg

this live performance is from a SBS TVrip I have found containing one slow song (balade) and Home run.

HaJi-wonlive.jpg

HaJi-wonunknownbaladesonglive.jpg

Have a nice day,

:)

Kate

Guest gadizza

I found these stuffs from Kwon Sang Woo thread....Thx to KSW's Fans who upload these lovely GIF n pictures

Ha Ji Won- Kwon Sang Woo in BANG BANG Summer

BANGGIF.gif

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb5.jpg

bangs5.jpg

bangs6.jpg

bangs7.jpg

Bang Bang Catalogue

img6a.jpg