♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest purpleZ

Happy Belated Birthday to Ha Ji Won ssi!

Been busy, I wanted to wish her yesterday. What a bad fan I am! Anyway, I'm wishing her all the best this year. May she have more challenging projects and a much smoother carreer.

Saeng Il Choo Ka Eh!

Guest gadizza

Ha Ji Won-Kim Rae Won Series--Life is Beautiful in the Japan mag

JPEG-2.jpg

2JPEG.jpg

credit to Middy fr: KRW thread/Life Is Beautiful thread

Guest nzabanal

HAPPY B'DAY HA JI WON....ALL ALL D BEST FOR YOUi've heard that news too....but i thinx there's no confirm yet from their management...

BAsed from the site of DramaWiki.. the drama as well as the cast had been verified..otherwise they will not post it...

Guest gadizza

BAsed from the site of DramaWiki.. the drama as well as the cast had been verified..otherwise they will not post it...

Thx for your info nzabanal....then i'll be happy for that...Ha Ji Won rocks

Guest drolfxil

I saw from the previous posts that Ha Ji Won's birthday had just passed, so... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HA JI WON!!!

HJW is my fave actress. Loved her in Hwang Jin Yi :D

For all HJW fans out there, if u haven't seen this before:

Ha Ji Won - In Japan for first fanmeeting on Entertainment Relay

thumbs20070612152410.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf_9pAlcW-Y

For a downloadable link, pm me :)

Guest purpleZ

Korean Films in NY Asian Film Fest 2007/06/22

2007011810160053882_101401_0.jpg

This year's New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) features a spate of prominent Korean films and runs from June 22nd to July 8th. Now in its 6th year, the festival selects 30 top Asian films to screen along with three programs of award winning shorts taken from Korea's very own Mise-en-Scene's Genre Film Festival (MGFF).

Director Lee Jae-Yong will attend the festival and personally introduce programs one and two of the MGFF shorts. Program three will consist of shorts selected by Korea's most innovative genre auteurs, BONG Joon-ho, KIM Ji-woon, RYOO Seung-wan, JANG Joon-hwan, Lee Jae-Yong, and PARK Chan-wook.

A total of nine Korean features will be showcased during the two-week event, including Lee Jae-Yong's high school cult-comedy "Dasepo Naughty Girls" ("Dasepo Girl"), with the director present at the screening. HAN Jae-rim will also attend for the screening of his sophomore effort "The Show Must Go On" starring SONG Kang-ho.

Other films in the festival include PARK Ch...

This year's New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) features a spate of prominent Korean films and runs from June 22nd to July 8th. Now in its 6th year, the festival selects 30 top Asian films to screen along with three programs of award winning shorts taken from Korea's very own Mise-en-Scene's Genre Film Festival (MGFF).

Director Lee Jae-yong will attend the festival and personally introduce programs one and two of the MGFF shorts. Program three will consist of shorts selected by Korea's most innovative genre auteurs, Bong Joon-ho, Kim Ji-woon, Ryoo Seung-wan, Jang Joon-hwan, Lee Jae-yong, and Park Chan-wook.

A total of nine Korean features will be showcased during the two-week event, including Lee Jae-yong's high school cult-comedy "Dasepo Naughty Girls" ("Dasepo Girl"), with the director present at the screening. Han Jae-rim will also attend for the screening of his sophomore effort "The Show Must Go on" starring Song Kang-ho.

Other films in the festival include Park Chan-wook's "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK", Ryoo Seung-wan's "The City of Violence", gangster-drama "Cruel Winter Blues", Ha Ji-won vehicle "Miracle on 1st Street", Kim Dae-seung's "Trace of Love", NAM Ki-woong's freak-filled "Never Belongs to Me", and the scatological animated feature "Aachi And Ssipak".

NYAFF, which is presented by Dragon Dynasty and Subway Cinema, will screen at the IFC Center and the Japan Society. The MGFF shorts program was sponsored by the Korean Cultural Service NY. The NYAFF website can be found at Open the link

Nigel D'Sa (KOFIC)

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr... ( English Korean )

Guest gadizza

Korean Films in NY Asian Film Fest 2007/06/22

2007011810160053882_101401_0.jpg

Director Lee Jae-Yong will attend the festival and personally introduce programs one and two of the MGFF shorts. Program three will consist of shorts selected by Korea's most innovative genre auteurs, BONG Joon-ho, KIM Ji-woon, RYOO Seung-wan, JANG Joon-hwan, Lee Jae-Yong, and PARK Chan-wook.

A total of nine Korean features will be showcased during the two-week event, including Lee Jae-Yong's high school cult-comedy "Dasepo Naughty Girls" ("Dasepo Girl"), with the director present at the screening. HAN Jae-rim will also attend for the screening of his sophomore effort "The Show Must Go On" starring SONG Kang-ho.

Other films in the festival include PARK Ch...

Director Lee Jae-yong will attend the festival and personally introduce programs one and two of the MGFF shorts. Program three will consist of shorts selected by Korea's most innovative genre auteurs, Bong Joon-ho, Kim Ji-woon, Ryoo Seung-wan, Jang Joon-hwan, Lee Jae-yong, and Park Chan-wook.

A total of nine Korean features will be showcased during the two-week event, including Lee Jae-yong's high school cult-comedy "Dasepo Naughty Girls" ("Dasepo Girl"), with the director present at the screening. Han Jae-rim will also attend for the screening of his sophomore effort "The Show Must Go on" starring Song Kang-ho.

Other films in the festival include Park Chan-wook's "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK", Ryoo Seung-wan's "The City of Violence", gangster-drama "Cruel Winter Blues", Ha Ji-won vehicle "Miracle on 1st Street", Kim Dae-seung's "Trace of Love", NAM Ki-woong's freak-filled "Never Belongs to Me", and the scatological animated feature "Aachi And Ssipak".

NYAFF, which is presented by Dragon Dynasty and Subway Cinema, will screen at the IFC Center and the Japan Society. The MGFF shorts program was sponsored by the Korean Cultural Service NY. The NYAFF website can be found at Open the link

Nigel D'Sa (KOFIC)

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr... ( English Korean )

Puplez, thanx for the news

Guest gadizza

hi drolfxil...thx again for the link. I'll depend on you for another clips of Ji Won :-)

Btw, have you read my last e-mail?

Guest gadizza

I've already downloaded the clip (thx drolfxil)...when i saw d clip, ooohh i really like Ha Ji won there...if i'm not wrong on that interview, she said that she's getting rest rite now. She looks prettier than before. Hope she'll be back with new project soon...

Guest gadizza

Ha Ji Won's Kissing Scene

Ha Ji Won-Yu Ji Tae in Nightmare

hjwksyjt.jpg

Ha Ji Won-So Ji Sup in Memories of Bali

hjwkssjs.jpg

Ha Ji Won- forgot the name :rolleyes: in Sex is Zero

hjwkssiz.jpg

Ha Ji Won-Kim Jae Won in My Crazy Love

hjwkskjw.jpg

Ha Ji Won-Jan Geung Suk in Hawang Jin Yi Series

hjwksjgs.jpg

The unforgettable kissing Scene of Ha Ji Won-Jo In Sung in Memories of Bali

hjwksjis.jpg

thx to yahoo.co.kr

Guest gadizza

Ha Ji Won in a movie premier- 11-07-07 (too bad i don't know what movie it was)

2007071315350853633_163526_0.jpg

Click here for the short clip

th_30483de2.jpg

credit to itoh5588/yahoo japan