♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest liway1430281933

moonbathe said: class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Joong Ki tells he hopes to work with Jeon Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Ha Ji Won
1355577872994.jpg

Song Joong Ki chose Jeon Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won, and Gong Hyo Jin as actresses that he hopes to work with.

On 15th, Song Joong Ki appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly'.

Especially, when he was asked about which actresses he hopes to work with, he chose Jeon Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, and Ha Ji Won.

He said, "Just the thought of it thrills me. I want to shoot a romance movie with Jeon Ji Hyun, a romance comedy with Gong Hyo Jin, and a thriller with Ha Ji Won."

He also talked about releasing a drama OST, "I don't plan to become a singer, and even if they pay me big bucks, I still won't do it."

On the other hand, Song Joong Ki expressed special thanks to Son Hyun Joo.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/song-joong-ki-tells-he-hopes-to-work-044512458.html

Yayy! Filming for Joseon Three Beautiful Muskeeters will be wrapped up today. I'm so excited to see the official stills of the movie. I wonder if her character here is just like her character in Damo or Duelist (she's a warrior too right?). Anyways, I really look forward to seeing her badassery once again. Eonnie, FIGHTING!  :x :\">

61805_446317145433330_947476422_n.jpg
Source: The King 2 Hearts with Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won

FAIRY PITA (@FPGain) me2day update (Dec. 18, 2012):

“It’s the last day to shoot Cho sun Three Beautiful Musketeers:)”

- @FPGain me2day -

Today (Dec. 18) is the last filming day of the movie ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’. They are wrapping up 

today!
Congratulations for finishing the entire filming! Just on time for the Holidays...

itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"[Engsub by JiWonderland] 11.11.12 Section TV
"

">

Kang Ye Won wrote on her me2day that December 18th was the last filming day of movie "The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeer". They received Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) and coffee from Ga In's fans. Kind-hearted sister Ji Won, best friend Ga In and warm senior Chang Seok always take care of her. Everyone really worked hard.

Looking forward to enjoy Ji Wonnie's new movie next year ♥

Source: http://me2day.net/kywmovie + CN1023Foto: Kang Ye Won wrote on her me2day that December 18th was the last filming day of movie "The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeer". They received Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) and coffee from Ga In's fans. Kind-hearted sister Ji Won, best friend Ga In and warm senior Chang Seok always take care of her. Everyone really worked hard.  Looking forward to enjoy Ji Wonnie's new movie next year <3  Source: http://me2day.net/kywmovie + CN1023
CREDIT TO: JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub

itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"Ha ji won talked about Secret garden in her book.
Based of friends who share it in Baidu XY.
here is Chinese trans and english trans by Kwa Li Ying *Bow for your effort

Regardless of when, it feel as though (he) is happening now, Kim Joo Won sshi

[secret garden]'s Kim Joo Won sshi, is loving all the time. Kim Joo Won really, really loves and dotes on me. It's really easy to feel his love. Just by looking into his eyes, you will naturally feel that he loves you. Therefore not only my heart, but also my body feels that I am very fortunate.
At the start, Kim Joo Won uses mean words to hurt her, but the moment he starts to think of her as his girlfriend, he will give it his best to love her. Isn't this man every woman's dream? In one of my interviews, I've been asked which character's life would you like to live as if you were to choose from your dramas or movies? At that time, I answered without one second of hesitation that I would like to become Gil Ra Im of [secret Garden].
Even until now, when I think of Ra Im, I wonder how she is living her fortunate life with Kim Joo Won. Even though this warm and sweet fairytale has ended, it feels as though it really happened.
Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Won, will forever, and ever, live a very, very happy life!
itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"
itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);" itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"^^ Ernani
Foto: Ha ji won talked about Secret garden in her book. Based of friends who share it in Baidu XY. here is Chinese trans and english trans by Kwa Li Ying *Bow for your effort  Regardless of when, it feel as though (he) is happening now, Kim Joo Won sshi  [secret garden]'s Kim Joo Won sshi, is loving all the time. Kim Joo Won really, really loves and dotes on me. It's really easy to feel his love. Just by looking into his eyes, you will naturally feel that he loves you. Therefore not only my heart, but also my body feels that I am very fortunate. At the start, Kim Joo Won uses mean words to hurt her, but the moment he starts to think of her as his girlfriend, he will give it his best to love her. Isn't this man every woman's dream? In one of my interviews, I've been asked which character's life would you like to live as if you were to choose from your dramas or movies? At that time, I answered without one second of hesitation that I would like to become Gil Ra Im of [secret Garden]. Even until now, when I think of Ra Im, I wonder how she is living her fortunate life with Kim Joo Won. Even though this warm and sweet fairytale has ended, it feels as though it really happened. Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Won, will forever, and ever, live a very, very happy life!  ^^ Ernani
Another part from Ha ji won's book At This Moment
chinese trans credit to Baidu XY and english trans by Angel Kwa Li ying

Red words: senior and junior, what others think of Ha Ji Won

Upon hearing the name "Ha Ji Won", I feel a sense of trust. I salute her never give up and hardworking attitude. I look forward to how she will present herself to others in the future. Actress Ha Ji Won, cool! -----Hyun Bin

Ha Ji Won is probably the actress that is most unafraid to film dangerous works in the world, and the actress that enjoys herself the most while filming. -----Cha Tae Hyun (I not sure, direct Chinese trans)

The roles that she plays, she not only does not exaggerate, and does not not carry out the personality of the character well, but her acting is also just right, and is realistic. And also, she's cute. -----
Jung Ha Yu(also not sure, direct Chinese trans)

Ha Ji Won is an actress that has a lot of good points, even though her own personality is very clear(??), when she is filming with her partner, she can portray her own character's personality well, AND make her partner's character look smart(??) -----Jang Dong Gun

^^ Ernani
Foto: Another part from Ha ji won's book At This Moment chinese trans credit to Baidu XY and english trans by Angel Kwa Li ying   Red words: senior and junior, what others think of Ha Ji Won  Upon hearing the name "Ha Ji Won", I feel a sense of trust. I salute her never give up and hardworking attitude. I look forward to how she will present herself to others in the future. Actress Ha Ji Won, cool! -----Hyun Bin  Ha Ji Won is probably the actress that is most unafraid to film dangerous works in the world, and the actress that enjoys herself the most while filming. -----Cha Tae Hyun (I not sure, direct Chinese trans)  The roles that she plays, she not only does not exaggerate, and does not not carry out the personality of the character well, but her acting is also just right, and is realistic. And also, she's cute. ----- Jung Ha Yu(also not sure, direct Chinese trans)  Ha Ji Won is an actress that has a lot of good points, even though her own personality is very clear(??), when she is filming with her partner, she can portray her own character's personality well, AND make her partner's character look smart(??) -----Jang Dong Gun  ^^ Ernani
credit to: Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won)

First still cut for ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’ released + fans of Ga In prepare a warm meal for cast & staff A still cut from the upcoming film ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers‘ featuring stars Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Ga In (Brown Eyed Girls) has been revealed. Directed by Park Jae Hyun, ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’ is an action-comedy film set in the Joseon Dynasty and revolves around three, beautiful musketeers who fight against a group trying to overthrow the royal family and take over the nation. After nearly three months, filming for the movie successfully came to an end on December 18th in Cheongju. To show support, fans of Ga In, Fairy Pitta, prepared a special buffet including 140 servings of samgyetang (Korean chicken soup), fruits, coffee, snacks, and even blankets for the entire staff and cast members who’ve been filming day and night despite the cold weather. The staff members also presented bouquets for the three lead actresses to thank them for their hard work. ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’ hits theaters next year.Foto: Hello angels.here is Ha ji wo's Look in her Movie 3beauties Juseon Musketers. Ha ji won with Ga in and another cast. ^^ Ernani © Nick147 weiboFrom Amazing Couple Hyun Bin Ha Ji Won

524910_506007389429913_708529332_n.jpg
Ha ji won and Hyun Bin similar clothes from Dsquared2 Winter Collection 2012/13
Here is the link of HJW's SG interview in Japan DVD^^
Its not in English sub..

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2056842770

See the video..U need a password to open. Below the video, they have given it. Its "sginterview"

Cr: HJW bar

Here some caps with translations
546751_506128762751109_214798198_n.jpg
61465_506127529417899_8488254_n.jpg60944_506127469417905_994541804_n.jpg556355_506127586084560_1237895023_n.jpg224982_506127832751202_832941868_n.jpg398543_506127872751198_1139609122_n.jpg521429_506127892751196_792539585_n.jpg148688_506128209417831_1307925933_n.jpg532560_506128126084506_2089518407_n.jpg262744_506128106084508_95501531_n.jpg154963_506128636084455_568937540_n.jpg

Wow.. !!!
Angels, did u know? Binnie's Words for Jiwon in her book is not in one place but two. The same message in two places.
We just got to know that there is(are) a page(s) entirely dedicated for those testimonials for her, from other actors including Yoo in na, Taecyeon.. But Jiwon picked only 5 actors' name and put again in the book's back cover. 
And note it..In both pages HB's name is in first place. ^^
And also the order inside the book and back cover changes..except Binnie's name. Its always first.^^

Foto: Wow.. !!! Angels, did u know? Binnie's Words for Jiwon in her book is not in one place but two. The same message in two places. We just got to know that there is(are) a page(s) entirely dedicated for those testimonials for her, from other actors including Yoo in na, Taecyeon.. But Jiwon picked only 5 actors' name and put again in the book's back cover.  And note it..In both pages HB's name is in first place. ^^ And also the order inside the book and back cover changes..except Binnie's name. Its always first.^^ Kyaaaaaaaaaak..!! Isn't it obvious that HB is so special for her?? ^^ <3  Thank u  conmari unnie for letting us know this and for the snapshot..^^ and Admin Ernani, Heaven and Mathilda for the effort to search about it^^  ~Kani <3
Another little translations from the book thanks to the king 2 hearts with lee seung gi and ha ji won
English translation provided by: @hajiwonworld Twitter & Saya Dew
Tips by: Priska Aprilia
지금 이 순간
‘At This Moment’ pp. 74-75

폭탄 같은 사랑 재하

[다킹 투하츠]의 재하를 생각하면 뭐랄까? 폭탄 같은 사랑이 아니었
나 싶다. 언제 터질지 모르는 폭탄처럼 늘 워태워태했고, 아슬아슬했
다. 남과 북의 긴장 상태가 그들의 어깨 워에 얹혀 있어서 그랬는지도
모르게다. 주변의 긴장 상태와 외압으로부터 서로를 지켜줘야 하는
그런 사랑이었으니까.

재하를 사랑하면서 내 사랑이 많이 성숙해진 것 같다. 재하가 힘들어
서 투정을 하면 그 사랑의 말을 끝까지 들어주고, 그의 편이 되어 감싸
주는 게 먼저였다.

항아는 시간이 지나고 나서야 이런 방법이 더 좋은 것 같다고 조용
히 말해주는, 현면하고 포용 력이 큰 사랑이었다. 나도 나중에 남편
이 생기면 항아처럼 사랑해야겠다는 생각이 들 만큼 매력적인 여자
였다.

하지만 아무리 현면하고 큰 사랑이라도, 평범한 연인들처럼 알킁달
킁한 러브신도 찍고 싶었는데 만나면 늘 이별을 해야 해서 아쉬웠다.

Copyright© 하지원 2012

TITLE: Jae Ha has a love like a bomb

When I think of Jae Ha... What can I say?
We have a love like a bomb.
Our love is like a bomb that we don’t know how to handle it. It’s breathtaking.
I guess our countries are having a war, a tension between North and South.

Our love is like protecting each other from the tensions going on between the North and South.
It seems that our love matured.
When he complains because he is tired, I listen to him and I am always by his side. I consider it as my top priority.

Hang Ah is an awesome woman who says wise things.
I think, that if I have a husband, I will love the way like what she does.
Anyway, I want to take the drama with an ordinary love scene, but I feel sorry because we always part ways when we meet at the drama. (She means even though she likes doing a lovey dovey dramas, after the drama ends, she will part ways with all those lovey dovey story. They’re not real after all.)

Every time ‘The King 2 Hearts’ script came out, I always complained to Seunggi.
“Lovers should have tender love scene. Why we always meet in fear?”
Please, can we just love each other, please?

English translation provided by: @hajiwonworld Twitter & Saya Dew

602772_447626631969048_434774916_n.jpg

• Like 1

From JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub
PD of drama Hwang Jin Yi (and Daemul, Summer Scent, Paradise Ranch) Kim Chul Kyu had an interview with tvreport today. He said that Ha Ji Won is A-class star who is humble and sincere ♥ He also wanted to co-operate with Ha Ji Won and Go Hyun Jung one more time.

Proud of our Ji Wonnie ♥

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=283500_________________________________________________________________________________________
A gif of behind the scene of drama The King 2 Hearts. Filming atmosphere was very happy ♥
http://postimage.org/image/jp4k14shx/

Credit to CN1023_________________________________________________________________
About The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’ i'm a little disappointed, i thought it was a serious action movie where ha ji won could show off her talent and would make her gain more important awards! I'm really sorry it's just an action comedy, after "as one" and "sector 7" that were not considerated at awards and not good ratings from the king 2 hearts i hoped she would chose a better project, still hoping her next project will be a masterpiece.

TIME TO VOTE FOR MBC AWARDS, EVERYONE LET HA JI WON WIN THIS TIME!!!
Hearties, Airens, and 1023rs, get ready! MBC Drama Awards 2012 website is now open! This round of game is for us! 

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2012mbc/

Nominations:
베스트 커플상 Best Couple
Lee Seung Gi & Ha Ji Won
Jo Jung Suk & Lee Yoon Ji
남 녀인기상 Netizen’s Popularity Choice
Lee Seung Gi
Ha Ji Won

‘The King 2 Hearts’, FIGHTING!!!

How to create MBC account?
Guide to register and login to http://www.imbc.com/
1) Visit the page (www.imbc.com)
2) Top right find the word(로그인) and click on it
3) Click on the fade pink icon
4) Click on Foreigner Living in Abroad
5) Do not click on anything, scroll all the way down and click on the purple icon
6) Fill up the details.

Note:
You have got to click on ID-check first in order to fill up the ID column
Password has got to be a mixture of alphabet and numbers
7) Click the purple icon to submit.
8) You will see a registration complete page.

Guide to login to http://www.imbc.com/
1) After registration has completed. Visit the pagehttp://www.imbc.com/
2) On the top left, you will see MBC logo, below MBC logo, click on the Korean word which comes with a plus (xxx+) and click on (xxxTV)
3) Key in your username and password and submit
4) The page will load with a player. (Note: Accept if they would probably prompt you run something when loading the page)

Credit: nicoleko66
Source: tryp96

Guest liway1430281933

pieracapozucca said: itemprop="name" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-size: 36px; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"[Engsub by JiWonderland] 11.11.12 Section TV
"http://vimeo.com/55758763">

Kang Ye Won wrote on her me2day that December 18th was the last filming day of movie "The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeer". They received Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) and coffee from Ga In's fans. Kind-hearted sister Ji Won, best friend Ga In and warm senior Chang Seok always take care of her. Everyone really worked hard.

Looking forward to enjoy Ji Wonnie's new movie next year ♥

Source: http://me2day.net/kywmovie + CN1023Foto: Kang Ye Won wrote on her me2day that December 18th was the last filming day of movie "The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeer". They received Samgyetang (ginseng chicken soup) and coffee from Ga In's fans. Kind-hearted sister Ji Won, best friend Ga In and warm senior Chang Seok always take care of her. Everyone really worked hard.  Looking forward to enjoy Ji Wonnie's new movie next year <3  Source: http://me2day.net/kywmovie + CN1023
CREDIT TO: JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub

Guest moonbathe

class="entry_title" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; color: rgb(85, 85, 85);"The First Stills from “Three Beauties of Chosun” Revealed

20121222-Three-Beauties-of-Joseon.jpg

After three months, finally on December 18th Ha Ji Won, Ga In and Kang Ye Won wrapped their filming process for up-coming movie “Three Beauties of Chosun”  (조선미녀삼총사). This last day shooting took place in Cheongju. And this is the sneak peek picture from that movie. The three beautiful women appear as Joseon warriors princesses,  Ha Ji Won and Ga In look so cool and pretty wearing the  warrior outfit, while Kang Ye Won looks shy and cute in pink hanbok.

“Three Beauties of Chosun” or also known as  “Korean Charlie’s Angels” is action-comedy movie that tells about three beautiful ladies who fought against a rebellion group who attempted to overthrow the royal family and took over the nation.

To celebrate their work for these three months, the crew and Ga In’s fans-club (Fairy Pitta) held mini party on the set, they also gave the bouquets  to Ha Ji Won, Ga In , and Kang Ye Won for their spirit and hard work during the filming.

Beside these pretty ladies, “Three Beauties of Chosun” also  featuring the actors, Go Chang Suk and Joo Sang Wook.  Meanwhile, the movie will be released on the first half of next year, maybe on spring 2013.

http://kdramachoa.com/the-first-stills-from-three-beauties-of-chosun-revealed/

Guest moonbathe

Cr: JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub
Ha Ji Won at the North Cape fansign event in Cheongju on November 16.
Ha Ji Won waved to fans
Credit to Yoonkyung Kim @ YTB