♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest moonbathe

rabbit said:
Ha Ji-won attended the '2008 Family Month Event' and was the only entertainer who received the award, Prime Minister Award for Ministry for Health, Welfare, and Family Affairs.

Guest moonbathe

Cr: Secret Garden Korean Drama  FB

Ha Ji Won and Yoon Sang Hyun took charity photo on Style Chosun ilbo December 5, Vol 85 Issue. 

a9rk7ifcyaa33js.png

Guest moonbathe

Ha Ji Won, Park Shi Yeon, and More Look Dazzling and Ellegant for Charity Action on Style Chosun Ilbo

20121210hajiwon.jpg

This December, Chosun Ilbo that celebrates its anniversary, especially on Style section, brings the beautiful ladies get together. The photoshot that purpose for charity published. Style Chosun Ilbo brings Ha Ji Won, Park Shi Yeon, Kim Go Eun, and Han Ji Hye to wear luxurious brands and pose gracefully.
Each ladies perform in different personalities, Ha Ji Won looks elegant with bright yellow blouse, Park Shi Yeon becomes chic with blue flowered dress, Kim Go Eun shows off her innocent charm through her expression, while Han Ji Hye looks glam in gold gown.
But don’t worry, actually the photoshot not only for the female,  on the male side there are Jung Il Woo, Rye Seung Ryong, Yoo Ji Tae, and Lee Sung Min.

http://kdramachoa.com/ha-ji-won-park-shi-yeon-and-more-look-dazzling-and-ellegant-for-charity-action-on-style-chosun-ilbo/

Guest yawzers

Wow she has a lot of fans in the Philippines that's great!

I love those charatectericture images of the roles that she's played. That's exactly the reason why I was drawn to Ji Won because of her versatility as an actress. I've watched a lot of korean dramas and never really got stuck to just one actress until I saw Ji Won in Secret Garden, from then on I couldn't get enough of her. I really miss watching her on the small screen.

Guest minnie0103

class="content-title"Who Wore It Better: Yoon Eun Hye vs. Ha Ji Wonyooneunhye_hajiwon1.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye and Ha Ji Won were recently spotted wearing a similar outfit. Their dresses differed slightly in that Yoon Eun Hye’s had a buttoned frontside and Ha Ji Won’s had a shorter sleeve. The two actresses expressed their distinct style through various accessories. 

Yoon Eun Hye wore her dress during an episode in MBC series “I Miss You.” She accessorized her outfit with a beaded necklace and colorful printed bag for a more luxurious look. Ha Ji Won was seen in the same outfit during a press conference for her book “Right This Moment”. She kept it simple with a single gold bangle, drawing attention to her overall elegant charm and slender legs. 

Netizens who saw the two photos commented, “Wow, it’s so different,” “I love Joy’s style in the series,” “I want Yoon Eun Hye’s mini bag,” “How can Ha Ji Won look so skinny in a knit dress. I’m jealous,” and more. 

blue-dress.jpeg

via http://www.soompi.com/2012/12/11/who-wore-it-better-yoon-eun-hye-vs-ha-ji-won/

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Ha Ji Won shows off her innocent appeal in the snow

December 12, 2012 7:30 pm dkrogers

20121212150133750.jpg

Actress Ha Ji Won is drawing a lot of attention with her self portraits.

Ha, who is keeping busy shooting the movie Three Joseon Angels and publishing her first essay This Is The Moment, released her self portraits through her agency, Wellmade STARM.

Ha likes snow very much just like she mentioned in her essay, “I don’t like the cold weather but I like winter because of the snow.” As soon as it started snowing, Ha ran outside and took self portraits in the snow.

In the pictures, even though she is not wearing makeup, she is showing off her flawless skin as a queen of snow.

People who saw the picture responded: “You are the queen of snow.” “You are so beautiful.” “Your gloves are cute.” “I want to see you in your next work.” “I like your self portraits.”

[Rough trans by JiWonderland] She makes all-kill with dramas and movies. The book "Right this moment" also gets all-kill. Do you know Ha Ji Won likes snow? ^^ When seeing it was snowing, she immediately went outside and took photo of herself. Does she look like "The Snow Queen"? ^^

Source: http://me2day.net/wellmadestar