♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest epr67

HJW is soooo gorgeous.  Her gown reveals her voluptuous curvaceous body....even with not much skin showing. Such a lovely queen !

July 20, 2012
PiFan's grand opening ceremony is held in BucheonBy Sung-won Yoon Intern Reporter The Korea Herald
20120720000967_0.jpg"PiFan Lady" Park Ha-sun poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
The opening ceremony of the 16th Puchon (Bucheon) International Fantastic Film Festival (PiFan) was held in Bucheon Gymnasium at 7 p.m. Thursday.
More than 3,000 people including Bucheon City mayor Kim Man-soo, deputy minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Kwak Young-jin, and many other celebrities and movie-lovers attended the ceremony hosted by Bucheon City and the PiFan Organizing Committee.
20120720000971_0.jpgActress Ha Ji-won poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
During the ceremony, mayor Kim said that PiFan is a very creative and extraordinary event, encouraging people to enjoy the movie festival.
After the ceremony, Korean horror film “Horror Stories,” a joint project by six local directors: Jeong Beom-sik, Im Dae-woong, Hong Ji-Young, Kim Gok, Kim Seo and Min Gyoo-dong, was screened as the opening movie.
20120720000970_0.jpgActor Ha Jeong-woo poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
A red carpet festival was also held before the ceremony, attracting many fans.
Celebrities in attendance include famous actors and actresses like Ha Jeong-woo, Ha Ji-won, Lee Je-hoon, Ahn Seong-ki and the “PiFan Lady” Park Ha-sun.
20120720000972_0.jpgActor Lee Je-hoon poses at the opening ceremony (Yonhap News)
During the 11-day global event, 231 movies from 47 countries will be screened and various academic events will also be held. For tickets and this year’s full line-up, visit www.pifan.com.

Guest Tee1430291652

I just want to say hi to everybody here :)
First time poster here but a long-time lurker and an avid fan :) you can tell by my avatar!

AGD makes me register in Soompi but Ha Ji Won makes me stay :)
Long live our queen!

I'm so looking forward to her next project! Whether it will be a film or drama (better yet because i get to see her longer!) i hope she will collaborate with Jang Dong Gun (lol... i'm addicted to AGD at the moment) The news about their having a drama together last year broke my heart when it felt apart at the end!
Since JDG and HB are best pals, they can spend plenty time to talk about him! lol...

Cheers!

Guest sjmorales30

Chinggus! This vid was just uploaded today: SK II CF - Ha Ji Won and Lee Yeon Hee 07.23.2012 They look so lovely together that I even enjoyed their conversation tho there were no subs!

:)

)))

Guest sjmorales30

Hi I am Saira from Philippines. Is there an official 1023 in the Philippines? I am an absolutely hardcore fan of Ji Won. Actually I made a fan page of Ji Won dedicated mostly to Filipinos. She has a lot of fans in the Philippines but we are not sure if there's an official 1023 here. So I hope you'll give me a feedback regarding this matter. I really want to join. I hope, I mean We all Filipinos hope to see Ji Won in here again. Although she stays here to celebrate her birthday last June 28-July 1, 2012 at Sofitel. I wasn't able to see her cos I know It's a private vacation. So sad. :(