♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won Helps Hong Kong Airport Sparkle

Ha Ji Won
(Photo : Empress Ki)

Actress Ha Ji Won will lend her sparkling personality to the Christmas decoration lighting ceremony scheduled for December 1 at Hong Kong International Airport.The event, hosted by Swarovski, marks the beginning of the winter holiday season. According to her management agency, Haewadal Entertainment, Ha Ji-won is the only Korean star who was invited to the ceremony.

According to the Korean media outlet, The Star, the actress will participate in a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan Hong Kong after the ceremony and also give a few prescheduled interviews. (Perhaps on TVB/J2 and possibly Star Talk sometime this week)

Credit: kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/107878/20151130/ha-ji-won-helps-hong-kong-airport-sparkle.htm

• Like 6

[ENG] Sina Interview – Ha Ji Won

tumblr_inline_nyou2jybhV1scwj9q_500.jpg

Sina: Please say hello to Sina audience.
Ha Ji Won: “Hi, everyone, I’m Ha Ji Won. I’m so glad to be here in Taiwan again. Hello.”

Sina: Having come here for the Golden Horse Awards, what is its difference from South Korean awards ceremonies? 
Ha Ji Won: “In South Korea, I’ve attended many film festivals and awards ceremonies, and I’m the first to participate in the Golden Horse Awards, I’ll be attending Golden Horse Awards this afternoon, and I’m really looking forward to it. Many of the actors and directors I like will also be joining the event, so I’m very nervous. Being part [of this event] enables me to express this feeling. I’m really looking forward to it, I want to enjoy it.”

Sina: How does it feel to have filmed the Korean version of In Time With You?
Ha Ji Won: “I watched Taiwan’s original version, and I found it very meaningful. I also wanted to film that kind of project. Because I often filmed sageuk dramas, it exuded very strong feelings, that was why I wanted to play this girl next door role. That time, I received In Time With You’s script, and because I thought Taiwan’s original version was meaningful, I readily agreed.”

Sina: Do you have your work plan in China?
Ha Ji Won: Honestly, I really want to work with outstanding Chinese directors and actors, I’ve already opened the door. I hope I can join in good projects as soon as possible. I’ve started learning Chinese, and I will work harder to learn and star in good movies that I want.

Sina: What’s the “target” ideal collaboration you have in mind?
Ha Ji Won: “There are a lot. When I was young, I watched Chinese movies and dreamed of starring in them as an actress, that’s why meeting the directors and actors at the awards ceremony today made me nervous, that perhaps I’d meet Director Ang Lee, there was also Director Hou Hsiao-hsien, which I even told Chang Chen when presenting the award together. And also uncle Jackie Chan. There were so many great people. If the opportunity comes, I’d like to work with good directors and actors.”  

Sina: What kind of role would you like to challenge next?
Ha Ji Won: “In the future, I’d like to take more roles that require me to challenge myself. I want to be in a sci-fi movie, and also Director Hou Hsiao-hsien’s The Assassin since I really like martial arts, that’s why I really wish to work with a Chinese director in a beautiful martial arts film. I also want to do a sad romance and a lot more. In South Korea, I’ve already started doing hanging wire - martial arts dramas. I do watch a lot of Chinese movies, particularly Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, which I’ve watched for more than fifty times that I’ve remembered every action[scene].” 

The Assassin has given me so much feels. It hasn’t been released in South Korea yet, I’ve seen the trailers. When Chang Chen went to Busan International Film Festival, he and Director Hou Hsiao-hsien were interviewed together, and I also saw that video. That martial arts film is just so beautiful!”

Sina: Before Chronicle of a Blood Merchant, in this particular local Chinese story, what was difficult to understand? Or were you able to grasp it right away?
Ha Ji Won: “It was very strange/unfamiliar, but it was very interesting. Reading Chronicle of a Blood Merchant’s literary style was just simple but very deep, very humorous, the part that attracted me. Director Ha Jung Woo made the story adaptation suitable for Korean style, so there was no difficulty in understanding. It was a very special and very interesting project.”

Sina: You’re always rated no.1 for your skin beauty, how do you maintain it?
Ha Ji Won: “Maybe it’s related to my character/personality. I don’t believe that my skin will get better all of a sudden, but just like a marathon, it requires a little bit of perseverance for maintenance. I don’t use cosmetics with very strong effects, but instead relatively mild cosmetics that even children can use. [I use] water-based [products] to keep the skin [healthy]. And I also like lemon and honey, they help in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. Also, I’ve been doing stretching exercises. A short period of time won’t make the skin get better, but like a marathon, it consistently builds up.”

Sina: What’s your ideal type? At what age, the latest, you think you’ll get married? 
Ha Ji Won: “About getting married, it’s not that clear. When I want to get married, I’ll get married. My ideal type often changes, I hope he’s someone who
can get along well with me, someone I can talk to and can make me happy, a person with humor. And because I like eating delicious food, I hope he has good cooking skills. My cooking is poor, so I hope my boyfriend is a good cook.”

Sina: Last night when you arrived here in Taiwan, what did you eat? Did you eat Taiwanese snacks?
Ha Ji Won: I like eating spicy food, they’re very good, very delicious. Like braised beef noodles, spicy chicken, and the steamboat was also delicious. The last time I came to Taiwan, the desserts were delicious, Ding Tai Fung (xiaolongbao) was also delicious.

Sina: Is there anything else you want to eat? 
Ha Ji Won: “The trip is too short. I’d like to stay for some days, go to hot springs, and taste all the other food. The Taiwanese people are very friendly, that’s why I feel very happy every time [I come here].”

Source: http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2015-12-01/doc-ifxmcnkr7739419.shtml

English translation: cheshirecat1023

• Like 7

From Netizenbuzz:
Article: Psy is back, and his new song is already racking up millions in views in a day

5. [+2,739, -73] So surprised to see Ha Ji Won's 2 second featuring as a teacher

I keep rewatching the mv to see her haha. So pleased to see so many comments either recognising her or asking who that hot teacher is :D

Recently I finally started watching Go Go with Unnie and she's soooooooo cute. And she's pretty hilarious lol. And i love how beautiful she looks even in oversized clothes for sleeping. Why is she so perfect T_T

Btw, she's not going for MAMA right? Since her flight to Korea is before MAMA. Dont know why so many sources keep saying she's going. Even the officialmwave twitter tweeted about her arriving in HK for MAMA -_-

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, mylastwishes said:

From Nsad etizenbuzz:
Article: Psad sy is back, ahnd his new song is ahready racking up millions in views in a day

5. [+2,739, -73] So surprised to see Ha Ji Won's 2 second featuring as a teacher

I keep rewatching the mv to see her haha. So pleased to see so many comments either recognising her or asking who that hot teacher is :D

Recently I finally started watching Go Go with Unnie and she's soooooooo cute. And she's pretty hilarious lol. And i love how beautiful she looks even in oversized clothes for sleeping. Why is she so perfect T_T

Btw, she's not going for MAMA right? Since her flight to Korea is before MAMA. Dont know why so many sources keep saying she's going. Even the officialmwave twitter tweeted about her arriving in HK for MAMA -_-

No she wont attend MAMA they just assume        Since she went to HK at this time :)

GGWE shows the hilarious side of HJW though she's not good to what she's doing.. her expressions and her trying hard act is pretty funny!! It's like you'll still love her imperfection on this show :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mylastwishes said:

From Netizenbuzz:
Article: Psy is back, and his new song is already racking up millions in views in a day

Do you perhaps know where I can find Go Go with Unnie with English subtitles? Thank you!!

• Like 1

Jiwon Ha Appears in Psy’s New MV

(Hong Kong December 1, 2015) Jiwon Ha from South Korea appeared in a pink long dress at an event of switching on the Christmas lights. She felt sorry that she had to leave tomorrow. It was her first time in Hong Kong but she hoped that next time she could go shopping and enjoy the delicacies here. She admitted that she liked bling bling things and wanted to but some for her friends as Christmas gifts. When asked if she would feel lonely to celebrate Christmas by herself, Jiwon said she’d like to celebrate with her family and friends. Talking about her recent collaboration with Bolin Chen in a new film, she said Bolin was very humorous and kind. When asked if Bolin was her type of man, she revealed that her ideal type of man would love to cook and must be humorous. She had a cameo appearance in the new MV of Psy. She said she knew him well and agreed to help when she received his call.

Link: http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/photos/jiwon-ha-appears-in-psy-s-new-mv-5941580#slideshow-10

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ferlycious said:

HJW wants to receive a bracelet as a gift this Christmas and when asked from whom she said "secret". :) 

Actually the interviewer asked if she has received a ring before. So she was like ''uhhh.....bracelet!" (thats why she pointed to her wrist) and the person asked 'your boyfriend?' then she answered secret. Not that she wants a ring haha. But still, it means a boyfriend has given her a bracelet before!

The full interview is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM7LTWlR1lc

@kingramses, sorry I don't think there are eng subs :( I'm watching the raw cos I understand some Korean. It's possible to enjoy it even if you don't understand Korean though cos she speaks a fair bit of English in it and her actions need no words XD

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mylastwishes said:

Actually the interviewer asked if she has received a ring before. So she was like ''uhhh.....bracelet!" (thats why she pointed to her wrist) and the person asked 'your boyfriend?' then she answered secret. Not that she wants a ring haha. But still, it means a boyfriend has given her a bracelet before!

The full interview is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM7LTWlR1lc

@kingramses, sorry I don't think there are eng subs :( I'm watching the raw cos I understand some Korean. It's possible to enjoy it even if you don't understand Korean though cos she speaks a fair bit of English in it and her actions need no words XD

aww thanks for the clarification chingu :) 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

HJW just safely arrived in SK :) Have a beauty rest sunshine!! :D 

• Like 3