♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

4 hours ago, strwbrry said:

hello everyone :)

gotta agree from all your stand about HJW her pros and cons as an actress, but what just irks me was that she's being dragged down just because of this worst kisser title she gained lately, when before TTWWNIL it was not a problem of her. I know some fans don't mind the criticism from others, but others do mind actually. And from what I've observed, her strengths being an actress kind of being overshadowed just because of her awkward portrayal when it comes to kissing scenes nowadays, or how she acted out of being a cutesy-aegyo way. My conclusion of the latter I could see, oh well just really not her forte being cute and all onscreen, and for her kissing scenes if she's not comfortable these days I just hope that PD's wont mind forcing her to do it LOL :tongue: I just don't want her to be bash unnecessarily, well part of me can say that kissing is part of acting that actors should make some effort to make it look more natural, for it to be convincing to the viewers, it's part of their work after all. But really Jiwon, just stay away from it, if you're really not into doing it on-screen :D if you're tired or what like the excuse you've said in TTWWNIL days.

The reason why I would prefer her to be in a melo, badass, serious, heavy type of projects genre with no touch of comedy or unnecessary cutesy romance at all.

P.S. I am already contented her just being a cute munchkin in real life. :D 

I think it just takes practice really because her real life personality is very playful and cute. I hate how it doesn't always translate on screen. I mean if I were her and I know passionate scenes are my weaknesses, I would take projects were I am forced to become better at it bc like you said as an actress it is a part of their job to make the audience feel that the love connection is real. The elevater kiss in SG with her eyes slightly closed tumblr_ll9zs6zuvS1qi18rvo1_500.gifwas the best I've seen her do!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Like us.. We all r curious what will happen next in SEJ's life plus what is the new case she will deal with.. Gosh!!  I m waiting for the preview for the next episodes

I wonder why MBC don't release the preview yet ?? I can't wait to see what will happened. 

• Like 2

@Camillajames. All i am saying is that you have not liked so many things about her these last few months or years i don't know how long because i honestly don't nitpick peoples comment here. But your name pops up....i wonder why? Am not here to argue with your stance but pls try to look at your recent postings and see the negative vibes of your posts. I mean we are not blind..am i really unquestionably liking everything about her? Of course not!  But in general, i am. My point is, try not to take me words literally (like my liking everything and tongue/kiss comment) and read between the lines. You wanna criticize her once on awhile..that's ok. But you seem very unhappy with her lately that I have to agree with Andra. You are a bit much. But those are your opinions and you are entitled to express them. But since this is hajiwon's thread, you have to be mindful also for the rest of the fans. Not all fans like to hear your criticisms every time you post.  We see it enough from haters. Tone it down. I think we can ask that of you, right? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys,

I am just going to lay out "crazy" theory out there about HJW's kissing ability or lack thereof (for debate's sake). I believe in one of her interviews, she said that she smashed her tooth or lip cut during one of WHIB's kissing scene. Maybe she is just a little wary and worried when it comes to kissing scene because of this incident. But really, your guess is as good as mine. ;-)

Anyhow, being a good or bad kisser doesn’t take away the fact that HJW is a versatile, talented, and amazing actress.  Too bad viewers expect her to be always a bad richard simmons, kick richard simmons character and when she tries her hand taking on a more klutzy or aegyo character, she gets harshly criticized. For me, she is still one of the best actresses, if not the best, there is.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cynder said:

Tone it down. I think we can ask that of you, right? 

I agree. No artist or superstar is without flaws, and our HJW is no exception. But, this is her thread and people would like to show love and support to her  (albeit simple) on this forum. Respect is important and necessary especially to other people on the forum. 

Again for the kissing aspect of HJW as an actress, I find it weird and amusing how people obsess about it. Furthermore, TTILY is not the worse or even bad drama as some allude it to be compared with other dramas that are a train wreck. They can criticize all they want but HJW is still on top of her game and still the ratings and chemistry queen Queen all the way! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, drakelaw said:

I agree. No artist or superstar is without flaws, and our HJW is no exception. But, this is her thread and people would like to show love and support to her  (albeit simple) on this forum. Respect is important and necessary especially to other people on the forum. 

Again for the kissing aspect of HJW as an actress, I find it weird and amusing how people obsess about it. Furthermore, TTILY is not the worse or even bad drama as some allude it to be compared with other dramas that are a train wreck. They can criticize all they want but HJW is still on top of her game and still the ratings and chemistry queen Queen all the way! 

Indeed TTWWNIL is not a bad drama contrary except a few ep it was a good one. I love to see HJW cute and funny side on screen. I love Ha Na.   HJW can't play forever a warrior woman. Yes she deserves a good drama scrip but too bad the  K writer don't have to much story for actress at her age . 

2 hours ago, cynder said:

@Camillajames. All i am saying is that you have not liked so many things about her these last few months or years i don't know how long because i honestly don't nitpick peoples comment here. But your name pops up....i wonder why? Am not here to argue with your stance but pls try to look at your recent postings and see the negative vibes of your posts. I mean we are not blind..am i really unquestionably liking everything about her? Of course not!  But in general, i am. My point is, try not to take me words literally (like my liking everything and tongue/kiss comment) and read between the lines. You wanna criticize her once on awhile..that's ok. But you seem very unhappy with her lately that I have to agree with Andra. You are a bit much. But those are your opinions and you are entitled to express them. But since this is hajiwon's thread, you have to be mindful also for the rest of the fans. Not all fans like to hear your criticisms every time you post.  We see it enough from haters. Tone it down. I think we can ask that of you, right? 

Thank you that you were on my side and sorry that you blamed for your opinion It's my fault I am not usually an angry person but sometime I explode and today is the day :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@cynder thank you for explaining it clearly.. I wanted to post it before but got entangled in work.. U explained it so correctly.. U just put those words which were on my mind.. U have clearly stated my mentality n most of the fans like andra clearly.. That we fans mostly like to see the appreciation of our star.. 

@drakelaw ur right agree.. Thanks for stating up the reasons u said above

@andra30 I too blow up like u.. But I agree with u.. Depreciating A Star in his thread is very depressing for the fans..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello ladies! No worries. As a fellow fan, it goes without saying that i do understand how you feel. Am just trying to make this thread a pleasant one for everyone. And i think all it takes is a little consideration for everyone. So let's all move on and keep this thread alive. I have been coming to this thread everyday for years now and although I don't post much, i am here watching and supporting.   I do hope good projects will keep going her way. For her to last this long in this industry is amazing in itself. 

And as for her kissing abilities...well i think there are other actresses who can beat her for the title of being the worst kisser. But am gonna be nice and not even mention names lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Preview for 16-17 ep in out with eng sub , step by step or better say scene by scene 

I like this drama more and more ! I like Jiwonnie as beautiful dr. SEJ so much , the expressiveness of her face is amazing that makes you live every feeling of her. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kingwtqueen said:

After watching Hospital Ship, I found HJW got guilty.

guilty 1 : How she is getting younger and younger?

guilty 2 : How is she so cute in Hospital Ship as SEJ... 

:blush: :wub::wub:

So true !!! :lol: She looks at the same age as she was 10 years ago ! I want to know her secret ? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@kingwtqueen n @andra30 not only u both.. Many r wondering the same.. Has she found the fountain of youth n drank the water of it to remain young?? Lol kidding:ph34r:.. She looks so young n beautiful in every other dramas

She knows how to take care with her body and skin too ! Exercises , health food and more! How many of us can do that ? I barely take some exercise once a week mb and I can't give up ice cream :(:lol: Even as SEJ she run and run of course a  smoothly and beautiful run ! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, andra30 said:

She knows how to take care with her body and skin too ! Exercises , health food and more! How many of us can do that ? I barely take some exercise once a week mb and I can't give up ice cream :(:lol: Even as SEJ she run and run of course a  smoothly and beautiful run ! 

Me too the same.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2