♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

" Ha Ji Won is horrible at kiss scenes. Move your lips for once, it's so frustrating to watch. How can she be this old and not know how to kiss properly? Pathetic."

I don't agree with that opinion. I think that the kiss is sweet and hot enough for kdrama and for SBS which is a national TV station and they have some strict rules. In my opinion HJW kiss acting was well done.

if  she is doing an erotic kiss scene, she should move her lips. in this case, it's a tender kiss, so she doesn't have to. there are so many haters that simply can't find a fault in her so they criticize her screen kissing. now, that's pathetic. 

if kiss scene is the only thing HJW is bad  at, still way better than being horrible in actually acting.

• Like 5

Yes!! too bad knets expecting more, but their bed scene is quite funny of how it starts when Won bumped Hana's head unto the wall :D I was laughing by that scene :D 

that scene has a fairytale-like feeling of how it was executed.. so simply sweet :)

Embedded image permalink
ladykate ‏@ladykate1023  

aww so Jiwon's mother send coffee truck and came to the filming set of TTWWNIL

>>Aww so sweet of Jiwonnie's mom :) 

• Like 6

HJW Instagram 

너사시 스텝여러분들 수고많으셨습니다~많이 행복하고 즐거웠습니다~좋은분들과의 인연이 제겐 큰 힘이였습니다~사랑합니다

Eng: TTWWNIL crew were all hard-work~ I had many happy and fun~ knowing all of good people to me was a power ~ love you all11896223_1121859601176047_54733880463858

cr. HJWFB

our goddess !! 

Edited by andra30
  • Like 6

How can I let this drama go when these two are so effortlessly adorable as a couple? :wub: 

l3GFL4w.jpg

w1baJ3B.jpg

X2d1BEq.jpg

Lifted from TTWWNIL Soompi

Whoahh it's really ending.... I am sure that Hana and Won will surely be part of my happy memories,they're such a very beautiful OTP couple :D I am inlove with their lovestory :) 

• Like 5

How can I let this drama go when these two are so effortlessly adorable as a couple? :wub: 

Lifted from TTWWNIL Soompi

Whoahh it's really ending.... I am sure that Hana and Won will surely be part of my happy memories,they're such a very beautiful OTP couple :D I am inlove with their lovestory :) 

Me too !!!

More Photos from that Plane proposal :D 

RSpMuue.jpg

ES5EnC1.jpg

credit to the owner

1+1 Couple is LOVE :D :) 

How can you NOT love this couple ???? They look maddeningly (I don't find another good word ) lovely together. Won-ahh or...looks deeply happy..I'm like a crazy adjuma right now  :w00t: 

• Like 3

11903825_861188717303536_161146593372514

cr. as tagged

Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook selfie with a make-up artist

Embedded image permalink

cto

@andra30 yeah!! the last episode of this drama is a bliss for Won and Hana's lovestory.... thanks to HJW and LJW great execution of their character coz we can see unto their eyes and their smiles how would it feel like as Hana and Won with their 17 years of friendship turn into lovers then husband and wife :) 

• Like 6

TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Time We Were Not In Love

4. [+20, -7] Ha Ji Won is horrible at kiss scenes. Move your lips for once, it's so frustrating to watch. How can she be this old and not know how to kiss properly? Pathetic.

>>AHAHA since then HJW will be criticized not because of her acting but due to her kissing skills... :D 

Knets are frustrated Jiwonnie how come you're still not improving, they've been complaining it since Secret Garden AHAHA :D

Some people are just nitpickers by nature. 

Well, wouldn't you want to keep your lips pursed if you knew any number of males who had the opportunity to kiss you would stick their tongues right in if given the slightest chance when your lips "moved"?  Especially from the BTS, her co-star LJW looked really happy to be doing the kissing scene. ;)

I say better safe than sorry. :D

• Like 3

CMdKMiIUAAAqRt6.jpg

Omo!! they did it... I didn't expect it :D Hana and Won making moments :D Most viewed part of tonight's episode HAHAH

I've not watched it, but can you tell me if this scene is pre- or post-wedding? 

Well, if it's the former, I'll say the national broadcasters have loosened up.  In the past couple of years from the kdramas I've watched, these scenes (especially the premarital kind) are usually from the cable networks and not the national ones like KBS, SBS, MBC, etc.

HJW new update

11882299_1122324027796271_11744589870506

"The journey with Hana is an enjoyable experience. But it is time to see her off in happiness state. Thank you for watching the drama and your continuous love and support . Could you "play" with me for the rest of the life? I love you all~"

10333519_1122320621129945_43465112886785

오늘 다시 환상특급열차를탔다~

11885386_1640812972823072_96020934023571

cr.HJWFB

Thank you Ha Ji Won  for your Ha Na ! I follow you in every project you'll have !! 

I enjoy looking TTWWNL especially for HJW but beside that It was a happy and cute drama for the most of part with very lovely and sweet moments. Sometimes in this live we need a  little more "sugar" and this drama it was my sweets portion for this summer. 

I love to see Ha Ji Won on screen often and now that her drama is end I will miss her but is time for she to have a good rest before her new project and I hope for a better writers in the future.

• Like 6