♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest dhebbie2t

ferlycious said: @zoompi123 wow! another article that put into words of how nice HJW is on and off the camera  =D> =D> Thanks much dear, it seems that they observed every action of HJW and can't contained then write it down on the papers :D

When she saw the reporter whom she has not met for many years while doing this interview for our magazine, she immediately recognized the reporter and greeted him/her enthusiastically.

>> then HJW must have  a very sharp memory to remember  them! This woman will not only remember how you smells-like but also never forget you...woooh @-)
However, Ha Ji Won appeared at the photoshooting scene directly with her silky, elastic and shiny hair. Her hair quality is so good that she could almost film a shampoo CF (there).
>> I know that @larabn is rooting for HJW's hair, again you're not alone dear even the fashion team was in awed as well with her hair, I mean literally from head to toe of this amazing yeoja :P
She was very easy going during the interview, change of costumes and makeup process, almost never raise any other opinions, unlike other Korean artists who disallowed many types of questions to be asked, and set a lot of restrictions and regulations when they came to Taiwan for interviews. 
>> So this is the reason why she was asked with many bold questions, which make her feel to say that their questions are getting harder and make her blushed then posed in a while :)) It's because you're too kind Jiwonnie to set a limit :)) But we know that you can managed it, you're clever :x

She is neither pretentious nor contrived in front and behind the cameras. She is the same on and off stage.

>> Lastly, this is one of the best thing about her! :x :x :X

Guest dhebbie2t

@ferlycious thanks for the pictures sis

wwwaaahhh, she is very pretty on that pic, a face that seems like not aging, instead getting younger

honestly she don't look like 35

I'm more look like older than her...boom..and guess what I am 84-er

waaaaaaah

@kanyaprasetyo thanks for sharing it dear,,,,whoah the commentors are funny because when they praised they really praise and acknowledge it, at the same time they are very frank as to what they see or how they see it, with no any cover-ups :))

With regards to HJW's dark-brown skin before, actually I find it sexy matching with her attractive/seducing eyes, I associate her beauty before to Pocahontas :P:D
And being plump/fat I think her body frame is just not that skinny which makes her looks healthier and voluptuous. Indeed, she's a natural beauty as what they claimed that makes her stand-out, because she's not the conventional type of a Korean actress, but a rare/unique one :x  

:x

@ferlycious Agree with you, they're oddly praising and gossiping HJW at the same time :)) :))
Maybe it's the nature of the show. But like I said before, don't take it too seriously, it's just like gossip talkshow so they have to talk about what people think is hot or interesting.
I think HJW is not conventional Korean beauty, but she has magnetic charm and being beautiful on her own... And even if HJW is more plump than most Korean celebs, I don't think she's fat. She's just healthy, not scarily skinny.
:x

@kanyaprasetyo I agree that's why I find the show funny..actually, here in my country there are talkshows that commented the artists like that so I am used to it :D HJW has a beauty from inside which radiates through her outside aura or what we call a beauty from within  ;;) :x

And I think HJW used to hear those kind of comments with regards to her beauty, as what Hyun Jung Hwa said to her face to face that rather finding an actress who is pretty and skinny she needs a strong one at the same time with a lot of charisma (that's our Jiwonnie :x). Even before Hwang JinYi days she acknowledged of what she has when it comes to beauty. Sometimes she didn't even acknowledged that she's charming, I think sometimes it's her insecurities which makes her feel she's boring. Probably, that's the reason why this yeoja strives hard to excel in terms of talent through her acting prowess in order to stand-out. It's a healthy diversion and it turns out that she's amazing!This woman is very transparent and honest to herself that's why I love her :-*

Thanks everyone for keeping us up-to-date with all HJW's news and interesting stuffs. I'm really glad to be one of HJW's fan and I am very proud of her achievement and popularity in her recent visit in Taiwan. I feel so happy because they treated her well and she really deserved it and maybe better :-bd.

And about their comments on HJW's healthy body, I found that she's really cute with that plumpy body. But, you can see sometimes she looks so slim and really thin like in some of her movies such as Reversal of Fortune, Miracle of 1st Street and Closer to Heaven, but sometimes she's quite plumpy. However, I found that she looks chubbier when she's not filming movies and dramas like during her 2012's birthday fan meeting. I think when she looks plumpy and chubby, it shows how happy she is. Maybe during that time she can eat well and enjoy her food. I dont think it is a problem, because no matter how's she look, she's still the best. It is good for her though because we as fans can see how healthy she is and she is not so skinny like some other Korean actresses. I found that it is one of her unique personality :-).