♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest red_oranda

hi woonies, i saw an article about LSG and ji won sshi interview for K2H kiss scene. can anyone share the link ? Not sure if the interview has aired yet.

Thank you, woonies. Btw, keep voting for our Ji Won sshi http://en.korea.com/event/sda2012/kdrama-prize/?action=vote&votecat=k-actress-sda2012

Guest gracielou105

Hi everyone, Just dropping by. Im a new HJW fan! :) I only started kdramas so you'll have to forgive me. But one of the first I've seen was SeGa and well let's just say that was so intrigued by HJW that the rest is history. haha.
 I find it remarkable how each and every Ha Ji Won drama that I've watched seems to get even better than the next. I started with Secret Garden and of course caught on to the loveydovey with cherry on top pairing of her and Hyun Bin. I really thought she was so good in it already..and so badass but after King2Hearts... her awesomeness level went up an even higher notch. Then I took on WHIB + Damo and have already concluded that this girl is something else. She's such an amazing actres. I can't even describe how fascinating she is with her portrayal of the poor, tormented soo young caught between two lovers and the sincere, strong-willed chae-ok torn by forbidden love. Then when I thought I've reached the height of my awe with this actress I watch Hwang Jin Yi...and damn... this girl exceeded my expectations yet again. You see her heart and soul poured out on screen through her acting. In fact, she's so immersed in her role that you don't even realize you're watching HJW but the characters she wonderfully plays. Is there anything this girl can't do? 
She's definitely deserving of everyones praise and all those awards. Such a fine actress. I hope she continues to have a wonderful and lustrous career. I look forward to any project she's in from now onwards. 

Guest HakMak68

gracielou105 said: Hi everyone, Just dropping by. Im a new HJW fan! :) I only started kdramas so you'll have to forgive me. But one of the first I've seen was SeGa and well let's just say that was so intrigued by HJW that the rest is history. haha.
 I find it remarkable how each and every Ha Ji Won drama that I've watched seems to get even better than the next. I started with Secret Garden and of course caught on to the loveydovey with cherry on top pairing of her and Hyun Bin. I really thought she was so good in it already..and so badass but after King2Hearts... her awesomeness level went up an even higher notch. Then I took on WHIB + Damo and have already concluded that this girl is something else. She's such an amazing actres. I can't even describe how fascinating she is with her portrayal of the poor, tormented soo young caught between two lovers and the sincere, strong-willed chae-ok torn by forbidden love. Then when I thought I've reached the height of my awe with this actress I watch Hwang Jin Yi...and damn... this girl exceeded my expectations yet again. You see her heart and soul poured out on screen through her acting. In fact, she's so immersed in her role that you don't even realize you're watching HJW but the characters she wonderfully plays. Is there anything this girl can't do? 
She's definitely deserving of everyones praise and all those awards. Such a fine actress. I hope she continues to have a wonderful and lustrous career. I look forward to any project she's in from now onwards. 

Vote Ha Ji Won this last few days more than before Han Ji Min % is increasing and Ha Ji Won is frozen. Remember that 30% will be decided by international buyers, so we have to vote more to make Ha Ji Won win. All together let's vote e let's Ha Ji Won win. 
en.korea.com/event/sda2012/kdrama-prize/?action=vote&votecat=k-actress-sda2012

406195_452172408146745_1833352439_n.jpg
Just Noticed that ha ji won wore neackles Birthday gift from her fans,1023 on her Birth day fansmeeting june 24th.ha ji won look pretty with her neackleas,her fans must be happy to see it.and we know that uri ha ji won love her fans dearly 
cr : AC FP

HJW FM (birthday party) video with english sub :

Credit : uploaded @youtube by Jiwonderland0628 (Vietnam 1023)

Like @HJW said that uri Ha Ji Won love her fans dearly (as seen on the video), so please give her our love too by voting at SDA, FIGHTING fellow 1023 :D
Like her necklace she used, let's help her fly so high like an eagle...

ps: anyone know background songs in this video?