♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

pieracapozucca said: Hope we win, but the gap is to small, i think it's more probably Han Ji Min will win. But I hope she will win the internationa award from the judges.

Guest epr67

I am pretty confident , HJW will win the Outstanding Korean Actress !  And I am praying that she will also win the Best Actress Award !   That will be the best award she could ever win in drama.

Guest red_oranda

i didn't know that there is such rule :-S .. i will always keep her in my prayers. she deserves to win the prize as she has given her best to us. Ji Won sshi FTW!

Hi everyone, hihi, I'm Dal. Long time no here :D. I just checked my tweet from started n realize that the day I say I like you to Ji Wonnie was 19 May :), n till now, all my tweet is abt Her. Btw, u guys can express this for me??? Many of celebrities have twitition but why our Ji Wonnie has not??? Her twitter have more than 80k followers but just have 90 sign for Her Twitition??? Why??? 
Plz follow the link below n sign for our Ji Wonnie n express this on ur twitter of facebook so people can make it become twitition. Thank you. 
http://twitition.com/j3sdg
N..keep praying to the SDA prize which no one deserve than our Angel - Ji Wonnie to the day it announce. I know on the vote, We - 1023RS were win, but there's still 30% not depend on us :-? hmmmmm, a little anxious :-s

Can't wait for tis Amazing Queen to sweep SDA's Outstanding Korean Actress and Best Actress awards!!! (I really have tis strong feeling that she will bag those awards, who's with me? :-bd  )I now also can imagine her dazzling look  as she walks down the red carpet which will again seize more of her fanboys! Yeeee! 
So egggcitteeeed, I just can't hide it! lol tumblr_m85gigIHAK1qavufs.gif
waves to y'all 1023rs! :-h 
xoxo >:D<

Guest red_oranda

@Gtangerine i so LOL at your gif- that is so close to my expression after seeings the new photos of our amazing HJW sshi :D

@HJW thank you sooo much for the photos and interview. Can't wait to see her next project on a small screen or a silver screen - Miss her much already. 

August 7, 2012

Ha Ji-won to lecture on film in China
By Park Eun-jee Korea JoongAng Daily

07201340.jpg

Korean actress Ha Ji-won and director Kim Ji-hoon plan to give a lecture on movie production in China as part of CJ CGV’s cultural exchange program Toto’s Workroom.

“I am really pleased to act as a mentor and I want to play a role in exchanging cultures between China and Korea through this program,” Ha Ji-won said. “I am already looking forward to meeting teenagers from both countries.” 

The program is designed to encourage teenagers from China and Korea to engage in film production. The students will learn how to draw storyboards as well as shoot and edit film during the event, which runs from Aug. 13 to 17 in Beijing. 

The actress and director, who worked together in the movie “Sector 7,” will present an award for the best movie on the last day of the program. 

In June, Ha attended a special screening of the movie “As One” in Los Angeles. The movie began screening in New York, Chicago and Philadelphia as well as Vancouver and Toronto from June 1.