[Taiwanese Drama 2005] It Started With A Kiss 惡劇之吻

sugarplum892

Guest marynille_joy

Marynille, hi and a warm welcome! Wow, thanks for liking my summaries! :D It's been a year and more since I did them. Hehehe...but I stopped after Ep12, because I was so busy then.

Yet now, I don't think I would continue...I want to, but my schedule won't allow me. Sorry about that...but who knows? Maybe someday! :lol:

Once again, thanks for liking them and reading them...encouragements like yours kept me writing summary! Now a days, I am focusing on Japanese dramas. So until Kiss 2...

yeah too bad.. but its ok... I still wait for it...

Coz here in our place the series just finnish.. and im still watchin it all over agin.. LOL

I can bear it... I think im obssend until now... I bought a dvd... LOL

I just want to ask? I havent seen ur episode 10 part... You just jump from ep. 9 then ep 12 then ep.11. I kept browsing and browsing here but i coudn't see it... Did you put it in here (ep 10) or I just laps it?

can i ask you a favor?

can i post your summaries in another forum... I thinks all my friends thier should know this... maybe like me they didn't see some of the stuff you mention...

I would be great if you allow me...

pls

I just tell them that I got it from you... my new friend...

thanks again for your summary...!!! Im looking forward for it next time...

Ill just kept on comming here... to see... LOL

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marynille_joy

Yvonne, what other summaries are you writing write now?

maybe I havent seen those dramas... maybe it is also good coz u kept writin summary of it...

Guest Elluzions

lol Yayy new poster!! && yesss, Yvonne's summaries are the best!! Without reading her summaries, I would have never noticed so many key things!

Yay...spring time soon..that means we're getting closer to seeing the bestestestest cast & couple back on screen :w00t:

Guest _Melody

Seriously..this drama...even if its cliche in some parts..is the best drama i have ever scene o_o cause its so cutee <3 =)

Guest catkatgirl92

just wondering about iswak 2.

When will it be coming out

and will it have the same cast?

and what is the storyline of it?

thnx

Guest mOoGLe14

just wondering about iswak 2.

When will it be coming out

and will it have the same cast?

and what is the storyline of it?

thnx

Jiro Wang's Pay for ISWAK II Increased by 3 Times

http://udn.com/

http://www.asianfanatics.net

translations bu xbunnylicious

After the good ratings of It Started With a Kiss last year, the sequel has finally been planned. Yesterday an executive from GTV expressed that other than Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng has the golden cards, Jiro Wang's pay has also increased three times.

It is reported that it is arranged for Wu Zun and Selina to guest star as a couple. Beauty queen Annie Yi is chosen as Ariel's mother.

It Started With a Kiss was adapted from a Japanese manga, focusing on Ariel's acquaintance and crush on Joe. It Started With a Kiss 2 will start from their honeymoon. The cast might be going to Guam or Hawaii to film an outdoor scene.

After Wu Zun and Jiro, who wasn't popular last year, were promoted by GTV through dramas, they are now two of the most popular stars. GTV indicated about Jiro's pay for ISWAK II, "Jiro is a very outstanding artist so it is appropriate to increase his pay for the sequel."

Executive Lai Cong Bi acknowledged that he was asked about the drama when he went to promote Hana Kimi in Hong Kong with Wu Zun and Danson Tang. Because Wu Zun also has another drama in his hands, it is still undecided whether he can guest star in a few episodes. That means Wu Zun will be "loving" Ella and "loving" Selina at the same time. The other Fahrenheit members joked that Wu Zun should just join S.H.E to form 4P.

When Wu Zun visited Hong Kong for promotion activities, many fans came to support him. There were 9 Hong Kong aunties that flew to Taiwan for stand by a day before. Then followed Wu Zun to fly back to Hong Kong. The Hong Kong TVB said that other than the Jewel in the Palace promotion, this is the only event that attracted so many people in these two years, similar to Meteor Garden with F4 years ago.

Guest Yvonne

Elluzions, awww...thank you so much for your compliments. :blush: You all are too nice to me! I can't wait till the filming of the sequel begins! :D

Guest wylp87

i was reading this i-weekly magazine...and it says that ISWAK 2 will be up on sept 2007 and the younger brother yu shu may be substitute by somebody else...but joe cheng and ariel will be in it...

p.s. sorry if anyone has mention this b4 le...

Guest mayva

thanks moogle14 for posting up the article on jiro, it's a good thing his pay is going to increase, he really deserves it. gosh these celebs just jump from one project to the next, they are all so devoted to making us (fans) happy.

Guest fangorn

eh why they chose a different mother? I like the mom in ISWAK 1. Will they also change the dads too? I know why they cant choose the little bro back coz the second arc of the story - his bro is supposed to be older. But I will surely missed both dads and mom if they choose different persons :(

Guest STR8UPGSTATUS

eh why they chose a different mother? I like the mom in ISWAK 1. Will they also change the dads too? I know why they cant choose the little bro back coz the second arc of the story - his bro is supposed to be older. But I will surely missed both dads and mom if they choose different persons :(

Ariel's mom wasn't in the first one. I don't think Joe's mom will be changed. ^^

Guest sweet_treats1812

i downloaded this series ages ago and i've only just started watching it now~ :sweatingbullets: still at episode 2 though...to be honest, i thought it started out pretty slow...i'm reading a lot of positive comments about this drama though so i'm gonna finish watching it and see how everything plays out ^^

Guest Seraphic_Gin

..,wow! i've been out for some time, but hey - about that news about jiro, i think it's worth enough that they'd raise it since the show's been a big hit..,

.., who will play ariel's mom???

.., and zhishu's brother, is somewhat older in the second part.., so i think it is just necessary to use another boy..,

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

i downloaded this series ages ago and i've only just started watching it now~ :sweatingbullets: still at episode 2 though...to be honest, i thought it started out pretty slow...i'm reading a lot of positive comments about this drama though so i'm gonna finish watching it and see how everything plays out ^^

Keep watching! I was the same as you. When I watched ep. 1 and saw how her house crumbled O_o I stopped watching it. Also, at first I thought Ariel was too dumb looking, but then I realized that was her character :sweatingbullets: . It's honestly one of the best dramas because you get to see how their love develops. It's not like most other dramas where the guy just suddenly falls in love w/ the girl, etc... but we actually see a progression in their relationship. ISWAK is a really sweet and cute drama!

Can't wait until the sequel, but I remember how long it took for the first one and the anticipation of waiting for the next ep. every week. They should air this drama at least twice a week. I think the first one took almost half a year to finish airing.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i just finished episode 6 and i'm still complaining :sweatingbullets: it's so slow!!! i'm dying to see some progress...it has it's funny moments though and it's made me laugh a couple of times...the girl's character gets annoying sometimes though...

but ok ok...since i already started it anyway, i'm determined to finish it...

Guest 177z_Aym

i love ISWAK ..i can't wait for ISWAK 2 ..i fell inlove with Joe here ..although he is not a major hottie ...i still like him =D

Guest marynille_joy

情侶檔加入拍續集

吳尊Selina《惡》鬥鄭元暢

台劇《花樣少年少女》主角吳尊來港掀起熱潮,據知他稍後將加入參演去年大受歡迎的《惡作劇之吻》所開拍的續集,與S.H.E的Selina配成一對,並跟鄭元暢林依晨鬥戲。

Lover add in to sequel

Wu Zun and Selina "ISWAK2" fights Joe Cheng

Taiwan drama [Hana Kimi] male lead, Wu Zunrevere port to raise the upsurge, according to him, he will be acting in last year greatly welcome sequel "ISWAK" begin shooting of "ISWAK2", matched a pair with S.H.E Selina, and fought the play with Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin.

去年台灣偶像劇收視冠軍的《惡作劇之吻》,導演瞿友寧與電視台決定拍攝續集,最近更秘密試造型。續集亦將會加入新面孔,分別為紅遍港台的飛輪海成員之一吳尊與S.H.E的Selina,客串飾演情侶。由於他在《花》劇中與S.H.E的Ella談情後,現在又再愛上Selina,因而被成員取笑要周旋於S.H.E兩個女孩之中,七國咁亂!

Last year the Taiwan idol play reception of TV champion "ISWAK", directed by Xu You ning and the television station decided the photography sequel, recently secretly tried the styling. The sequel also have new face, respectively of a Wu Zunfrom Fahrenheit and S.H.E Selina whom is popular across HK and TW play as loves as guest performer. As in "Hana Kimi", Wu Zun played a role of sentiment relationship with S.H.E Ella, now again falls in love with Selina, thus is teased by the members if Fahrenheit, must socialize between S.H.E two girls, seven countries will be in chaotic!

無懼天價薪酬

據知,《惡》劇令主角鄭元暢與林依晨的薪酬水漲船高,連帶戲中飾演阿金的汪東城亦加了三倍酬勞,一度令開拍此劇的八大電視嗌重皮。不過,因為《惡》劇叫好叫座,而海外版權亦以高價五百萬港元出售,令八大電視有信心回本。《惡Ⅱ》故事將會由鄭元暢與林依晨度蜜月展開,劇組更打算到關島或夏威夷拍攝外景。瞿友寧表示多謝大家支持《惡》,希望《惡Ⅱ》成績更上一層樓。

Not fears of the price salary according to the knowledge

As known, "ISWAK" make leadJoe Cheng and Ariel Lin salary increase higher, in the play played who acted as Ah Jin, Jiro Wang salary increase by 3 times, a command to shoot this play and overseas copyright also sells by the high price five million HK dollars, makes Ba Da TV regain the confidence to return this. "ISWAK2" story is about honeymoon launches by Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin, the team will plan its location to be filmed at either Guam or Hawaii. Xu You Ning expressed many thanks for everybody supports of "ISWAK", hoped "ISWAK2" will obtain a higher results.

Credit: ericachan@joesfamily.tw

Translated: fericia@joes-cheng

Archived